Replies

• DreaRN15
    DreaRN15 Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Well my exertions yesterday resulted in a blister to my foot. Yay!!🎉🎉
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,089 Member
    Options
    With the holiday and a vacation day this week, I'm getting my days mixed up. I'm also a little under the weather with a sinus headache that won't leave me alone...anytime we have storms and high humidity, the barometric pressure gets a little wacky and makes me a little miserable. It feels like a Sunday to me...good news is, that means I have one more day before returning to work! BRIGHT SIDE! Hope ya'll are enjoying a nice Caturday! My Lacy has some serious "mousing" going on today with her toy mouse. She makes me smile.
  • DreaRN15
    Options
    Steps
    7/5 - 4305
  • jenready
    jenready Posts: 2,658 Member
    Options
    Steps
    7/5 10,755
  • jenready
    jenready Posts: 2,658 Member
    Options
    jenready
    Saturday
    Week 1
    Previous 224.4
    Current 224.6
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    SaraMakingChanges
    Week 1
    Saturday
    Previous weight: 192.8
    Current weight: 202.8

Hello, my name is Sara and I’m an addict.

I refuse to stay in this limbo. I refuse to go back to obesity and the misery it brought. I will overcome this. Thanks for listening and for keeping me accountable. ❤️

I am right there with you Sister!
    Jessica
  • DreaRN15
    Options
    SaraMakingChanges
    Week 1
    Saturday
    Previous weight: 192.8
    Current weight: 202.8

Hello, my name is Sara and I’m an addict. In complete seriousness and honesty I’m owning up to the truth - no hiding it, no pretending all is well until I’m 400+ lbs again. I’ve been yo-yo-ing between 190 and 200 since April and the fault is all my own. It’s not little slips or slow gain from everyday small over calories blips. I binge. I eat compulsively. This is a coping mechanism maybe? But I feel that the source of the compulsion to eat this way is subconscious pain and conscious fear and unhappiness. Today is a new day. Started with a walk and now coffee and self help reading on the deck. I’m going completely off alcohol because it’s a trigger. I’m going to put myself back on the straight track and protect myself by keeping all temptations out of the house 100%! No excuses. I refuse to stay in this limbo. I refuse to go back to obesity and the misery it brought. I will overcome this. Thanks for listening and for keeping me accountable. ❤️

Thank you for so transparent!! I can identify so much with this!! For so long I told myself that as long as I wasn't 300lbs it was ok. For a long time I believed it was....until the day I stepped on the scale and it read 296!! At 5'5" I looked like the Michelin man. That was the moment I decided that something absolutely had to change. Progress is slow and steady but I WILL get there!! I don't know how to quit. I have every confidence that you will too!
  • kmfeig87
    kmfeig87 Posts: 1,990 Member
    Options
    @angmarie28 Love the pictures! Looking fabulous and comfy! Hope you are having a more relaxing day today!
  • kmfeig87
    kmfeig87 Posts: 1,990 Member
    Options
    Steps
    7/5 12,351
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    Just finished my 7k steps putting away laundry and some light cleaning in my kitchen. I'm going to lie down and read a book and perhaps watch a Hallmark mystery. Talk to ya'll tomorrow...hope the last few people get their weights in for the week...we're missing about 5 people right now and I know on Sunday mornings the Moderators start their stats for the week. Also, PLEASE keep up with your step posting...every few days...I have a few people, who are waiting nearly a week at a time...would REALLY appreciate a little more effort if possible. Thanks! Jessica :blush:
  • DreaRN15
    Options
    Steps
    7/6 - 3335
  • Navydaddjtc
    Navydaddjtc Posts: 4,166 Member
    Options
    WEEK 1 OF THE JULY CHALLENGE IS IN THE BOOKS
    HERE ARE THE RESULTS
    GREAT STUFF HERE BY ALL OF THE TEAMS
    KEEP IT UP

9zx5klhlg82a.png

AS A WHOLE WE LOSS 8.1 PDS OR 0.03%

THE WINNERS ARE...

TEAM % Shrinking Assets 0.24%
    INDIVIDUAL % caydensmommy 3.36%
    TEAM LBS LOST Shrinking Assets 12.6
    INDIVIDUAL LBS caydensmommy 10.3

PLACE TEAM PERCENTAGE

1st Shrinking Assets 0.24%
    2nd WaistAways 0.23%
    3rd Mission Slimpossibles 0.07%

PLACE TEAM LBS LOST
    1st Shrinking Assets 12.6
    2nd WaistAways 12.5
    3rd Mission Slimpossibles 3.2

PLACE INDIVIDUAL PERCENTAGE

1st caydensmommy 3.36%
    2nd kmfeig87 2.56%
    3rd Leni1us 2.17%

PLACE INDIVIDUAL LBS LOST
    1st caydensmommy 10.3
    2nd McKay85 4.6
    3rd. ConfidentRaven 4.4

HONORABLE MENTIONS
    kilobykilo southpalms
    MrsBell8well
    McKay85
    nikmar
    melissafeagins
    Loriab901
    KMD1214
    kbrad2325
  • Navydaddjtc
    Navydaddjtc Posts: 4,166 Member
    Options
    ATTN HOME SCHOOL AND CLASSROOM TEACHERS
    I HAVE A MATCHING SET OF A TEACHER PLAN BOOK AND RECORD/GRADE BOOK
    THEY ARE BRAND SPANKING NEW AND WERE CREATED BY TEACHERS CREATED RESOURCE
    PLAN BOOK...TCR 2093
    RECORD/GRADE BOOK..... TCR 2119

I AM SELLING THEM FOR $15 FOR THE PAIR... I HAVE 2 OF EACH
    FIRST COME FIRST SERVED.. LET ME KNOW IF YOUR INTERESTED IN THEM
    HOME SCHOOL TEACHERS THEY ARE AVAILABLE TO YOU ALSO
  • schlerin
    schlerin Posts: 801 Member
    Options
    Week 2
    Sunday
    PW: 201.4
    CW: 202.4
    So much for all green. Rough week
  • miz_ppyn
    miz_ppyn Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    miz_ppyn
    week 2
    pw 365.9
    cw 363.1

steps for weekend were sad forgot to charge my fitbit🤦‍♀️then forgot it was on charge..this week will be better lol

6-7: 3375
    7-7: 188
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    Hi @Miz_ppyn Nice loss ladybug!!! WTG! I'm one day behind on your steps because we always start on Sundays and that was Jun 30th. Can you check and report your steps for that day please? Apologies...I recorded everything one day off! OOPS! Thanks! Jessica
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    Starting to storm here, so I'm gonna lie down for a while...got my kitchen cleaned up, took care of all the trash in the house and finished my laundry for the week...my goodness ya'll are quiet this weekend...feel like I'm talking to myself! Hope you had a nice day! Jess
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,093 Member
    Options
    HELLO ALL! Team WaistAways challenges all of F2F for Week 2:

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10753411/week-2-challenge-from-team-waistaways-declutter-and-lose/p1?new=1

come on and check it out!
This discussion has been closed.