7/7/19
    Exercise minutes = 53
    Steps = 12,760
    Water (in oz) = 54

7/8/19
    Exercise minutes = 119
    Steps = 14,346
    Water (in oz) = 64

Your exercise minutes are amazing and inspiring. What do you do for so many minutes? Walk? Inside or outside exercise? Way to go!👏🏼👏🏼
  • micki48
    micki48 Posts: 2,286 Member
    Options
    Just jogged around my house for 12 minutes to get in some steps. Only missed one hour today and no intentional walk. But took my sweetie to the playground and went down a long roller slide with her about 10 times. It was fun and she giggled the whole way down. 8dtklgqgy1d7.jpeg
  • micki48
    micki48 Posts: 2,286 Member
    Options
    micki48 wrote: »
    Username @evangsimmons170
    7/7/19
    Exercise minutes = 53
    Steps = 12,760
    Water (in oz) = 54

7/8/19
    Exercise minutes = 119
    Steps = 14,346
    Water (in oz) = 64

Your exercise minutes are amazing and inspiring. What do you do for so many minutes? Walk? Inside or outside exercise? Way to go!👏🏼👏🏼

Well Sunday morning I walked outside on a nearby paved trail. But mostly its been all indoors at home with either my Leslie Sansone videos or marching in place while binge watching Netflix. The trick is I have to keep marching...pretty much doing my Leslie Sansone moves for the entire length of the show, regarding whether or not it's a 45 minute episode or a longer movie. I just started watching star trek the prequel yesterday. I'm finding that during the action parts I'm instinctively walking faster and sometimes breaking into a light jog. I'm really more focused on the show. Lol but its been fun.

I think my body and metabolism have finally accepted the fact that I'm not playing because this week's weigh in on Saturday is sure looking promising and significant. Just gotta stay the course!

That’s great! I’m going to have to try that. I try to get out, but do spend a few hours most nights watchingTV. I try to get up and walk around, but I will try marching or jogging through a show. Thanks! And can’t wait to see your awesome weigh in on Saturday.
  • martinesther88
    martinesther88 Posts: 134 Member
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Steps 7/10~10,107
  • Andreabroadley
    Andreabroadley Posts: 5,455 Member
    Options
    Good morning! I am a bit stalled out this week but hoping for a small loss on Sunday. Had friends over last weekend and we ate pasta which had a lot of salt in it. Delicious but no longer really do that!

Have a great day and weekend everybody.
  • zlauerMom
    zlauerMom Posts: 183 Member
    Options

I could talk much longer about sewing but I don't want to put anyone to sleep lol.

I'm reading older posts trying to catch up. I just went on and on about sewing. So it was me that put everyone to sleep!!!
  • zlauerMom
    Options
    Terytha wrote: »
    Faire report!

twsti8ws7743.jpg

Rainbow deep fried oreos. :smiley:

Not pictured: wild boar bacon topped elk burger. SO good. Probably my weigh in tomorrow will be ugly but oh, so worth it. Boar bacon is fantastic.

We also bought a fancy frying pan and I bought an IR hair styler as my 30 lb reward.

Next week I'm going back with my company for the grandstand show and fireworks, so I'll have to resist the cookie dough donut sandwich.

I've heard of these but never seen them in real life.
  • zlauerMom
    Options
    Connie7355 wrote: »
    @Perla4686 and @jugar thanks!! I actually have lost 50 lbs as of today!! Haven’t been this low for over 15 years.
    This is wonderful!!!
  • AmyRobF
    AmyRobF Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    @AmyRobF I have a gazelle...haven't used it in a while but bought it about 20 years ago...lol...always loved it!!!

I love it too! No noise, folds up and it doesn’t hurt my joints! 😁
  • AmyRobF
    AmyRobF Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    jugar wrote: »
    @Perla4686 - I remember (back when I had TOM!) complaining to my doctor that I got really angry around that time. She raised her eyebrow brilliantly, and said "Guys get to be angry any day of the month they want. What's the big deal?" and then laughed really hard. It was liberating. Have your moods. Don't worry about it. Warn people - tremble your lid before flipping it - but don't worry too much. It will pass!

@AmyRobF - the gazelle is cool! And it looks a lot like an elliptical, which burns serious calories. Can you adjust the resistance? You go!

@Flawless_K - WELCOME! I have put you right back into the regular roster after wondering if you had just wandered away. Originally you had a Saturday weigh-in date. Do you want to change it to Monday? Any day works. We're in week 2 as of Sunday, but I'll just put your week 1 as the same as your starting. I would suggest a slightly smaller goal than 10 pounds to be sure you can really get there. 1-2 pounds per week gets it done! And if you exceed that by being truly awesome, so much the better. I'll put you down for 8 pounds (2 pounds a week for the remainder of the challenge, if you stick with Saturday weigh-ins). But really, make any changes you want and jump on in to get all the support, joking around, kicks in the spandex, or whatever you need. You have some wonderful teammates here and we are really glad to see you. And aren't daughters the best? Mine sent me a necklace that I received today. The first place I went while wearing it, I got a compliment. I rarely wear jewellery, but I don't think this one is going to spend much time in the box.

@evangsimmons170 - a day under 10,000 steps! But 74 exercise minutes is great. Keep at it - and keep at that writing, too, OK? Can't wait to hear how that is all going. And the job interviews. There is so much bubbling up in your life right now -- do a quick dance about that!

@leni1us - I completely get your in the saddle thing. I have spent a LOT of time on horses, and it is true - you have a lot of responsibility while up there, but it gets you through the rough stuff with a great partner. On the ground we are kind of ordinary. In the saddle, we are beautiful.

I'm just feeling pretty good about this team right now - can't you tell? You are a great bunch. Hugs all around.

This one doesn’t have any resistance on it but you can use your own weight to lean back and do it!
  • zlauerMom
    Options
    Perla4686 wrote: »
    Username

GRAND TOTAL THIS WEEK FOR STEPS = 78,386 (not too far away from my 100,000 step goal)

Wow, still super impressive!

I really like the idea of this sort of goal. I've been thinking of trying something similar. Of course, my steps haven't been over 5,000 the last two days. EEK! I wish I could say I wasn't wearing my fitbit, but truth is I was reading.
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,215 Member
    Options
    HEADS UP!
    Thursday weigh-ins:
    @Cory 17
    @Blackbeautysue

And still need Wednesday weigh-in from @karenesg

Thanks!

I cannot believe that tomorrow is Friday already. What is happening? The time is whizzing by. Let's get ready for the BIG Friday weigh-in and then the end of week 2 July. Sounds like things are going well - and I WILL get the steps report done today. We are missing our biggest stepper @reflectionofme (vacation I think!) but there are still some really impressive numbers in there. I think I'll look for a nice cool place for you all to have walked...
  • zlauerMom
    Options
    Flawless_K wrote: »
    Hi! Super late joining the thread (I registered on June 30). This is my first week. I am trying to do the low carb eating way (not necessarily Keto). I also do a (mostly) daily 15-20 elliptical workout and I walk for about 15-20 minutes at work. We have a huge campus with a bunch of trails.

It's my third day and I miss sugar. But I know it can't miss me back so I am trying to divorce it. The withdrawal headaches aren't as bad as I thought they would be. I am doing a really good job at drinking water. I literally have gone over 24 hours without drinking water in the past (not proud of that)!!!

I am really going to stick to it this time. I have alot of "whys". Most importantly, my daughter Honor. I keep visions of me wearing regular sized clothes that I actually like (not just what fits) in my head as motivation for now.

Cheers and the best of luck to us all!

User: Flawless_K
    Weigh in day: Monday (Week 1: July 8th)
    Starting: 223.2 (only 5 feet)
    July Weight Loss Goal: 10 lbs.

Welcome!!
  • Terytha
    Terytha Posts: 2,097 Member
    Options
    Welp. Tomorrow is the big work lunch. Hotdogs, pulled pork, churros, and copious amounts of alcohol. Beer pong, I hear. There's always this surreal feeling for me when I'm at work drinking.

Once that's over, back to faire grounds for the show. Probably dinner too, the show ends around midnight. Gotta really focus that will power this time. I finally, finally dropped to the 230's, I don't want to mess that all up.

16 hours drinking with coworkers... I may not wake up until Sunday. If you don't hear from me until then that'll be why.
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,215 Member
    Options
    Terytha wrote: »
    Welp. Tomorrow is the big work lunch. Hotdogs, pulled pork, churros, and copious amounts of alcohol. Beer pong, I hear. There's always this surreal feeling for me when I'm at work drinking.

Once that's over, back to faire grounds for the show. Probably dinner too, the show ends around midnight. Gotta really focus that will power this time. I finally, finally dropped to the 230's, I don't want to mess that all up.

16 hours drinking with coworkers... I may not wake up until Sunday. If you don't hear from me until then that'll be why.

OH - but you have your wonderful weigh-in for Saturday! Let it inspire you to be angelic o:) Have fun, and hang in there on the 230's!
  • Pearl4686
    Pearl4686 Posts: 918 Member
    Options
    C25K W6R1 done! Feeling pumped!
This discussion has been closed.