Replies

• ajaia2001
    ajaia2001 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Wednesday)

Track: Yes
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: 1 hr bootcamp
    Goal/Day: Not much going on today. Work, tracked all food, then did my bootcamp class, and now rest time.
  • Kate_X4
    Kate_X4 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Wednesday)
    Calories: Under even with a healthy fresh berries and coolwhip treat
    Exercise: 1 hour walk with my mom
    Goal/Day: so proud of myself for staying on track, making a awesome dessert choice when I really was craving some "stress eating cinnabon"
  • Toyota100
    Toyota100 Posts: 182 Member
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Good Morning!!

I'm working days. I'm starting over again today. I was at the store yesterday and walking around I felt so out of breath and disgusted with myself. I have to keep trying until I succeed.

I'm going to the fair with my son later, but I'm going to still eat in moderation. I plan to count my calories all day at work too, so I can make room for a slice a pizza, corn and maybe a half of elephant ear.

I also, got up early and did 30 minute video at home before work. I have a desk job, so I plan to get up frequently and take mini walks. I'm already at 5k steps this morning, so I'm off to a good new start. Plus I'm conversing with MFP family this morning for support.

• tbchitwood76
    tbchitwood76 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Username: tbchitwood76
    Weigh in Week: July, week 2 (7/11)
    Weigh in Day: Thursday
    PW: 234.6
    CW: 229.4
    Optional:
    One thing I did well was I accomplished my goal to eat healthier. I also maintained my exercise regimen!
    One thing to improve is to continue to work at getting at least 64 oz of water a day! 💦
  • JamieD328
    JamieD328 Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    Username Jamied328
    July Week 2 , Thursday weigh in
    PW: 162
    CW: 163

Things to work on: consistency. Just because I ate better and drank plenty of water one day, doesn’t mean I don’t derail it the next.
  • Sweatspiration
    Sweatspiration Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Name: GoalDigger11
    Weigh in day: Thursday
    Weigh in Week: week 2
    Start weight: 154 lbs
    Previous Weight: 150.6 lbs
    Current Weight: 149.6 lbs
  • johicks
    johicks Posts: 1,991 Member
    Options
    FOOD IS FUEL

fg16g8cas3lx.jpg

FOOD IS FUEL

• johicks
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Good morning! As I stated last night, I stayed up late and was able to stay in control of my eating & emotions. Hence, I slept in and do not have as much time to respond individually as I need to make time for me. It's a cool day and I am going to take advantage of getting in a long walk this morning.

Just know... I believe in you! You can do it! Whatever obstacle you overcame... awesome!! Whatever obstacle you need to overcome, you can do it! If you're still struggling, it's a new day! Pick yourself up and brush yourself off. Learn and grow from it. Figure out the right strategy for you to not let the obstacle have that big of an effect on you in the future.

For those of you that exercised and achieved more than before ... Great accomplishment!! If you're still struggling, keep working hard, you will do it! I'm in your corner!! You can do it!!

Remember food is fuel, keep making those smart choices! I'll catch up later! :) 🤗 👋
    8vte1wqy7la4.gif
  • jwall309
    jwall309 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Wednesday)

Day: Had a good NSV today, have been putting off groceries so didn't have much to cook for dinner and BF wanted to order Thai food. So I ordered grilled chicken skewers and stayed away from heavy rice and noodle dishes!

Woke up (Thursday) feeling less puffy and bloated thankfully! Weight is still up but by much less than yesterday so getting back on track. Moms birthday dinner is tonight so we will see how weigh-in tomorrow goes, but I'm happy to be moving in the right direction
  • Pearl4686
    Pearl4686 Posts: 918 Member
    Options
    Daily mini report Thursday
    Run: C25K W6R1 done! Woohoo!
    Track: yes, under
    Mind: feeling good and hoping for a nice loss tomorrow.
  • johicks
    Options
    Daily Post (Thursday 07/11)
    Track: 🤩
    Calories: 🤩
    Exercise 20+mins: 40 mins 😅
    8+ Water: 💧x13
    Healthy Habits:
    • Morning Affirmations: 💯
    • Plan / pre-log food: 💯
    • NO post-dinner snack: 🤩
    • 🛑 KITCHEN CLOSED 🚫: 🤩
    Almost a 2mile walk this morning! I forgot how much I love that peaceful and serene back road along the lake. It takes me to a whole new place. So that is how my day started! Loved it! I am going to work that walk in weekly, an endurance thing! I am feeling my legs some after leg-day yesterday and walking today. I’ll be happy to do arms tomorrow! Ending day 5 with another DO-IT Attitude! And I DID it!

Good night! I’ll reach out personally in the morning. Just keep fighting the food fight… it’s worth it!
  • ajaia2001
    ajaia2001 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Thursday)

Exercise: 1 hr bootcamp
    Goal/Day: Good Thursday. Kinda nervous about what my weight will be tomorrow since I only take my scale out on weigh in days. Probably gonna be looking at a gain since I only worked out Monday and Tuesday of last week and eventhough I tracked I didn't eat the best of food. But it'll be okay just work harder to reach my ultimate goal.
  • skullsandskeletons
    skullsandskeletons Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    Daily post Thursday July 11
    Tracked: yes
    Calories: under
    Exercise: not officially but I ran around so much at work that I am tired!

I forced myself to eat a healthy dinner tonight. Don’t know what’s up with me as I am normally a foodaholic with binge issues. Good night all.
  • red1185
    red1185 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Good evening all!

I’m having a hard time right now. My weight has gone back up - still showing an overall loss, but for whatever reason I cannot get out of the 160s. I drop weight, and then I go back up. I know it’s a marathon, not a sprint, but I’m getting so frustrated. To that end, however, it’s definitely my fault. I haven’t been exercising as much as I was before. I have been so tired lately, and it feels like a cycle - I’m tired so I don’t exercise, and I’m tired BECAUSE I haven’t been exercising. My diet hasn’t been horrible. I have still been watching what I eat, and I have not started drinking soda again. If I look at the positives, there are still some to see: no soda, not an overall gain, and some old clothes fit again.
    I’m going on vacation for the next 2 weeks - I’m going to TRY not to completely wreck my diet. Fortunately, I’m traveling overseas where 90% of the time we’re going to be walking, so I will definitely still be getting exercise in. However, I know I will also be eating bread, cheese, gelato, etc, and drinking wine. I’m going to try to stay on track, but if I’m being honest with myself, and therefore y’all, I know that that will probably not happen everyday. I need lots of encouragement and support, which I know this group is amazing for, and I love you all for it!! I will try to post when I can. @johicks I know I will get one more weigh-in this Sunday, but the next 2, I’m concerned about. I know we talked about it - I definitely don’t want to be kicked out of the group. When I get back I’m gonna need all the support I can get to get back on track with exercise and weightloss!
    I’m trying not to beat myself up right now, but it’s really hard because I’m very disappointed in myself. Ugh........
  • JamieD328
    JamieD328 Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    Daily post Thursday
    Track: yes
    Calories: over, around 300
    Exercise: nothing major, but since it was a slow day at work I walked around anytime no one was around to see me.
    I told myself I was going to walk the length of the house the same way after the kids chilled out after dinner, but I crashed on the couch, hard. I don’t know what was up with me. My kids get opportunistic about stuff like that, like they didn’t realize they had been on their tablets an hour too long, so I finally got up to make them get ready for bed.
    I am unfortunately in for a day of it tomorrow, because I have to drive to a further location, work half the day, drive back to my normal location and finish my day, so feeling so off today isn’t making me feel great about tomorrow.
  • klilev
    klilev Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Daily checkin (Thurs)
    Calories: over (200 or so)
    Exercise: lifted upper body
    Day: Worked from home which was a change to my routine. Lots of snacks here!!
  • Kate_X4
    Kate_X4 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Daily Thursday
    Calories: over way over :-(
    Exercise: yea
    Day: Bad day, got some scary health news regarding my mom and took it hard. Didn't cook and ate toast and fast-food and ice cream. Got a small workout in, and already prepared for a fresh start tomorrow.
  • wander216
    wander216 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Daily check in for Thursday
    Track yes
    Calories did good today🙂
    Exersize , not literally but I was non stop all day doing chores.
    My day busy, going to visit family this weekend I haven’t seen in a long time. They will be supplying food, and there will be alcohol of course. But need to relax and enjoy the atmosphere when I’m there and be mind ful at the same time.
  • Pearl4686
    Pearl4686 Posts: 918 Member
    Options
    Weighing in Friday
    HW: 212 (October 2018)
    PW: 179
    CW: 176.4 :)
    All that running!
  • Terry111330
    Terry111330 Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    Check-in (Tuesday - Thursday)
    After the birthday party on Monday (had a piece of birthday cake), I've really been watching sugars, refined carbs and trans fat. Also been really busy renovating our kitchen. Exhausted at night, but have not turned to food as a reward. Hope to see some good results on the scale this coming Monday. Just need to keep on track over the weekend :)
This discussion has been closed.