TEAM: Run Track Minds (July)

Options

Replies

• johicks
    johicks Posts: 1,991 Member
    Options
    Hopefully the celebration feasts are done and we are able to get back on track! Let's go RUN TRACK MINDS!
    l4u6x99nsqw4.jpg
  • johicks
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Perla4686 wrote: »
    Week: Friday, July Week 1 (July 5)
    PW = 180.4
    CW= 197 *179 (see entry below)
    Happy dance!

jo: Please verify your current weight. I think you have a typo. :) You were too excited doing a happy dance. Please let us dance with you... @Perla4686 what's the correct CW?

Perla4686: Oops sorry 179 [/quote]

jo: I thought so since you were so happy! But had to make sure.
    SUPER EXCITING!! Yeah you!!!

*to fix entry if we need to look back at records.... thanks!
  • Pearl4686
    Pearl4686 Posts: 918 Member
    Options
    @johicks it's so good to have you back! I've missed your positive messages!
  • johicks
    Options
    @Perla4686 - awe thanks. I appreciate that. I've missed me too. ;) I don't like it when I'm not my "happy self." I am back in a great headspace and am also back to tracking, so onward in my journey. Forward march!!
  • mawash9
    mawash9 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Sorry for forgetting to post. I have been tracking daily to keep me from slipping off the path. I weigh first thing in the morning, so today’s weight shows a bit high. I am confident the numbers will be back in line by tomorrow morning.
    7/01:242.2
    7/02:242.2 at least not an increase. Did a four mile walk yesterday. Still tight from Saturday’s hike😂. Goal Is to reach 240 this round. Not even a 1% drop, but down is down.
    7/03: 242.0 no walk in last night. Watched son play football receiver game.
    7/04: 241.0 lbs 🎉🎉 1 more pound to 240. Q
    7/05: 243.0 wow😂 no surprise this morning. I really did enjoy the forth. I ate a lot of beef and pork ( the baby back ribs were to die for. I know my body so I will be back on track today and the number is temporary. Goal is still 240 by Sunday. Hike tonight and Saturday.
  • lovethyneighbor
    lovethyneighbor Posts: 284 Member
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Username: lovethyneighbor
    Friday
    Week: 07/05/19 wk 1
    PW: 210.6
    CW: 212.8
  • Pearl4686
    Pearl4686 Posts: 918 Member
    Options
    Do you know the type of person who has no filter?
    I wore a summery dress yesterday for the first time in over 10 years (up untill now wearing mostly black and other dark boring colours), trying to get a bit more body confident.
    My friend (very loudly, outside my kid's school): 'OMG, YOU ACTUALLY LOOK LIKE A NORMAL PERSON!'
    I wasn't offended but didn't take it as a compliment either!
  • JamieD328
    JamieD328 Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    Username: Jamied328
    Weigh in July week 1
    PW:161
    CW:162
  • red1185
    red1185 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    @johicks thank you! I definitely don’t want to be kicked out!

So yesterday I definitely overdid it with 4th of July stuff, so I took it easier today. I had an ahi tuna salad for lunch, and I wasn’t hungry for dinner. My mom, sister, and I went to a Mexican restaurant, but I didn’t eat! I had a few chips with salsa and queso, but that’s about it! I didn’t have any alcohol and I didn’t over indulge! I even came home, and worked out for about an hour. As usual I wish I was seeing more progress, but baby steps are good, too. Marathon, not a sprint!! I’m trying to get in as good as shape as possible for my trip coming up! Ahhhhhh!!

Happy losing everybody!
  • skullsandskeletons
    skullsandskeletons Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    Daily post Friday July 5:
    Tracked: yes
    Calories: under
    Exercise: no

I banked my daily calories for dinner today because the family had a planned dinner out at an Italian place. So I ate all but about 90 calories of my allotted amount for dinner! Probably not the most healthy thing to do but at least I didn’t go over today.
  • johicks
    Options
    ob6g7zbmo7yo.jpg

NEVER EVER!!

• johicks
    Options
    ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^
    ^ ^ I WON'T!! EVER! NEVER EVER!! ^ ^

Okay.... I need to get back to ALL (not just two) my good habits 100% or I'll really be in trouble. I will hopefully manage a small loss (very small) or at least a no gain. So, here is a partial attempt at yesterday's daily mini-challenge...

Daily Post (Friday 07/05)
    Track: 😕
    Calories: 😔
    Exercise 20+mins: 😔
    8+ water: 🤩
    Healthy Habits:
    • Morning Affirmations 🤩
    • Plan / pre-log food: 😕
    • NO post-dinner snack: 😱
    • Kitchen Closed: 😡
  • wander216
    wander216 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Saturday weigh in
    Week 1
    Pw 153
    Cw 155
    A tough week,
    On my way to spin class today, and a trail run with a group planned for Sunday
  • johicks
    Options
    @mawash9 ~ Mike… glad you finally did post. Good hiking and walking. And I LOVE football. Keep working hard. 240 is around the corner.

@lovetheneighbor~ three weeks left in the challenge. Let’s shake off our gains and get focused. We can do it!!

@perla4686~ Don’t you wish that you had the right thing to say to those people that don’t start a “word" war”? It’s hard enough for us to be confident when our body changes, as our mind’s body image takes longer to change and feel confident. When I lost a lot of weight back in 2001 (I think) I was still single. And my mom pointed out how I was being “eyed” bu good looking men. It made me way tooooooo self-conscious. I had my “protective” layer off. That’s when I gained back and didn’t try again for almost three years. So losing weight is as much mental as it is physical. I know the instant is over. I hope it didn’t ruin your day. And that you didn’t turn the power over to her words. I wish I had seen this yesterday. You did great in posting here to get it out and those emotions expressed. HUGS. I found some quotes that may not help this time. But hopefully will help us all be prepared for the next time and to also protect our mentality of being the best we can be! Because we are worth it and NO ONE has the power over me unless I let them. (see next post of images)

@JamieD328 ~ Okay… holiday over. Let’s do this!

@red1185~ Keep exercising. Moderation is hard to achieve. But as we learn it, we will live it! And then it’s not going to be a huge battle. Baby steps… you are right. We’re in this for the long haul of changing our behaviors, habits, and lifestyle. You can do it!!

@skullsandskeletons~ Sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do. And you were mindful in your doing. :)

@wander216 ~ Yes.. holidays, vacations… argh!!! Yeah for spin class and a hike tomorrow. Let’s shed some lbs in July!! You can do it! Let’s focus and do it!
  • johicks
    Options
    l6hrj8bu45k4.jpg
  • MADDIESMOMMY6611
    MADDIESMOMMY6611 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Weigh in Day: Saturday
    Week: 1
    PW: 200.6
    CW: 198.6
  • johicks
    Options

AWWWWWWWESOOOOOOOOOOME!!
  • jwall309
    jwall309 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Jwall309
    Week 1
    Normally Friday
    Pw: 172.6
    Cw: 172

Continuing my week of being a little bit hands off with this journey. We will see if the weight stays this low after the higher calorie days kick into my system. One thing i have noticed is that I’m no longer on autopilot with eating and my diet. Even when I’m not actively dieting I’m still conscious of the choices I’m making and their potential consequences. So when i eat a low calorie food now it’s an active decision made after running through a couple of factors. That’s honestly what i want out of this journey to a healthy lifestyle; making active decisions about what I eat that influence my weight and overall health.
  • jupdyke
    jupdyke Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Daily post: Saturday July 6
    Tracked: yes
    Calories: under
    Exercise: no, was a walking zombie

I'm back from a much needed vacation. It was amazing. So much fun, sun, beautiful beach, and FOOD and alcohol. Lots of mudslides, hummingbirds, chocolate bananas, and bay breezes. Needless to say, I'm sure I gained an ugly number. Back at it today with eating right. I did a lot of laundry and unpacking. I'll get back into my exercise routine Monday along with my weigh in. I missed you all. I hope everyone is well.
  • MADDIESMOMMY6611
    MADDIESMOMMY6611 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    johicks wrote: »

AWWWWWWWESOOOOOOOOOOME!!

Finally hit onederland!!
This discussion has been closed.