TRIMSTONES TEAM CHAT - JULY 2019

Options

Replies

• jenready
    jenready Posts: 2,658 Member
    Options
    Hot here too @angmarie28. The humidity is what really gets me though. I hate feeling like I just got out of the shower as soon as I walk out of the front door in the morning.
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,799 Member
    Options
    7/11-13,365
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,799 Member
    Options
    jenready wrote: »
    Hot here too @angmarie28. The humidity is what really gets me though. I hate feeling like I just got out of the shower as soon as I walk out of the front door in the morning.

im sure its not near as humid here, but yes, I hate humidity, and it isnt even super humid here, lol.
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,153 Member
    Options
    rosetigger wrote: »
    Rosetigger
    Friday
    Pw 193.6
    CW 191.8

Great loss!! WTG! Enjoy your weekend!
  • kateberard
    kateberard Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Steps
    7/12 - 2884
  • jenready
    jenready Posts: 2,658 Member
    Options
    Steps
    7/12 10,622
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    SaraMakingChanges
    Week 2
    Saturday
    Previous weight: 202.8
    Current weight: 191.0

I know it’s not a healthy loss for one week but I suppose it just proves that last weeks weight was a lot of bloating. I’ve been eating more calories this week than previous ones (at least my goal has been higher - and I’ve stuck to it... no cheating!) to try to stabilize and stop the swinging momentum so although I’m happy with the numbers it also makes me kind of nervous that it’s the same pattern I’m trying to break.

Mission this weekend: stay on track. No alcohol, no refined sugar, no flour.

Reading the chat from this week I see so many Trimstones staying consistent, striving to do better and recommitting to the process. You all inspire me 🥰 Way to go team!!!

Great week Sara...you've got this under control! Stay the course, you're doing great! Jess
  • jessicakrall8
    edited July 2019
    Options
    t3arxbxn6jop.jpg

Starting on Sunday, July 14th, begin the attached Ladder to Lose Challenge...as you climb you'll increase your daily activity and in 7 days you'll complete 7 activities to energize your routine. This is for anyone who's in a rut with your activity or for those who just want to shake things up. I brainstormed and thought this might interest us all. I tried to consider all activity levels, so adjust as you need to if you have special requirements and if you're game, add a little extra!

Please share your thoughts in a daily post of just how you met the challenge for the day and any insights or ideas you've gained through the process. On Saturday, at the end of the challenge, let us know of any challenges or lessons learned through the week. I hope you enjoy it as much as my fellow Captain, Mulecanter, had in creating/providing the graphic. Thanks dude!

Have a great and active week!
    Jessica
    Team Trimstones Co-Captain
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    If you have trouble reading the chart, here's the jpeg you can open to review and enlarge if necessary.
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    @pizzafruit @MARNIsw @AmiC0717 @DreaRN15 Waiting for you to post your weights from this past week. I really need everyone to make a concerted effort to post their weights on the chosen day and as early in the day as you can please. It takes the pressure off your overworked, underpaid Captains...(Mulecanter makes the big bucks!) LOL :smiley:
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    Steppers there are more than a few holes in our chart...please review and email me. Also, please keep an eye on your Mailboxes...I send out private messages to a few of you and **SOB** NOBODY ANSWERS ME!!! :blush: (Yes, I'm dramatic!)
  • Fattleass
    Fattleass Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    7/12 - 15,389
  • kateberard
    kateberard Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Got a beautiful gift in the mail today..."Ahanaz" from our group made me a lovely Weight Loss Tracker and I just have to show it off. She customized it beautifully based on my journey and our conversations. She's so sweet!!! Thank you again, Jeanette for sharing your talent with me! I'm using it and it will help to keep me on track and motivated! LOVE IT!! Jessica
    s8dzl0g0dxp9.jpg
    Got a beautiful gift in the mail today..."Ahanaz" from our group made me a lovely Weight Loss Tracker and I just have to show it off. She customized it beautifully based on my journey and our conversations. She's so sweet!!! Thank you again, Jeanette for sharing your talent with me! I'm using it and it will help to keep me on track and motivated! LOVE IT!! Jessica
    s8dzl0g0dxp9.jpg

That looks amazing!!
  • kmfeig87
    kmfeig87 Posts: 1,990 Member
    Options
    @jessicakrall8 @Ahanaz Beautiful! Love the tracker! Can we all cruise with you?

@jenready @rosetigger Great losses!

@SaraMakingChanges Back on track girl! Way to kill that uptick and take back control! Remember, as frightening as those huge gains are, it is truly rare to gain 10 actual pounds in a week/3 pounds in a day. So get back on track and watch them fall back off! Kudos to you for not letting it derail you!
This discussion has been closed.