TEAM: Run Track Minds (July)

Options

Replies

• Pearl4686
    Pearl4686 Posts: 918 Member
    Options
    I have just realised something awesome. When I joined MFP, I prepared a bottle of salad dressing (vinegraitte) to use on my salads. I weighed out all ingredients and calculated 88 cals per Tbsp. I used different versions on all my salads and found them unpalatable without.
    It just occurred to me that those bottles have been sitting in my fridge unused for a few weeks and I have been using just lemon juice instead. I kind of did that on autopilot and didn't even realise.
    Now I like veggies just so.
  • Pearl4686
    Options
    Daily mini report, Thursday
    Run: no workout today, too tired
    Track: yes, slightly over but still well below maintenance
    Mind: good. I seem to have a lot less cravings and a smaller appetite. Had pizza for dinner but felt really full after 2 slices. I used to eat at least 4.
    Long may it last!
  • ajaia2001
    ajaia2001 Posts: 216 Member
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Daily Post (Thursday)

Track: Yes
    Calories: Over
    Exercise: 1hr bootcamp
    Goal/Day: WOW I am sore today!! Went over my calories, had cake and ice cream at work today for a bday but it was good. The calories I burned at bootcamp put me back under my daily allowance. Now it's relaxation time!! Good night.
  • johicks
    johicks Posts: 1,991 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Thursday 07/18)
    Track: 🤩
    Calories: 🤩
    Exercise 20+mins: 1h:20mins 👣 😅
    8+ Water: 💧x 18+
    Healthy Habits:
    • Morning Affirmations: 💯
    • Plan / pre-log food: 💯
    • NO post-dinner snack: None. 🤩
    • 🛑 KITCHEN CLOSED 🚫: 🤩
    W2 D5 (12) of DO-IT attitude. DONE.
  • JamieD328
    JamieD328 Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    Daily check in Thursday
    Track: Yes
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: light swim

I didn’t have as active a day but I spent the evening plotting a hair brained scheme to go on a cruise with my kids in roughly 3 and a half years because I have one of the worlds coolest 8 year olds.
    She asked where I would like to go most if I could, and I told her somewhere I knew she wanted to go. She said “that’s cool, but I wanna go to the Bahamas”. I said we live in Florida and we are 8 hrs or less from any cruise port. I spent the rest of the evening helping roll their change to save for a cruise for her 13th birthday.
  • skullsandskeletons
    skullsandskeletons Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    Daily post Thursday July 18:
    Tracked: yes
    Calories: under
    Exercise: ditto previous days
  • JamieD328
    JamieD328 Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    Ha. Make that 4 and a half. I had a glass of wine while I counted!
  • tbchitwood76
    tbchitwood76 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Week: July, week 3
    Username: tbchitwood76
    Weight in day: Thursday
    PW: 229.4
    CW: 230.2
    What I did well this week: I continued to exercise doing both cardio and strength training. (Praying my slight gain is due to muscle! 🙏🏻) What I need to improve on is to continue to increase my water and not eating passed 7pm.
  • Fivepts
    Fivepts Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Week 3
    Username: Fivepts
    Weigh-in day: Friday
    PW: 142.5
    CW: 141.7
    Loss: .8
    @johicks I am using Happyscale and reporting the average. Maybe the average changes. I will try to pay more attention and use my last weight for comparison.
  • Pearl4686
    Options
    Username: Perla4686
    Friday weigh-in July week 3
    PW:176.4
    CW: 174.4
    A major milestone for me. I weigh in kg and I'm finally out of the 80's!
  • johicks
    edited July 2019
    Options
    r5mzip4ptnp0.jpg

• johicks
    Options
    @Jwall309~ I get the same way when I’m hot and it’s hot and humid. Add a hot flash in the mix … NOT fun! Not too bad for not planning and having pizza. Good job on weighing it out!! A key for long-term maintenance success… moderation. :)
    @JamieD328~ Wooooohooooooo!! Nice loss! One more week in July; let’s push hard for another loss!! Let’s do it together. We can do it! Stay on track at least 5x this week and exercise 2-3 times, too. Too bad rolling coin didn’t count as exercise… lol. ;) But you got in some swimming… yeah! Good day on tracking and being under.
    @Perla4686~ Yeah… You like veggies. Isn’t that amazing what we can learn to like and how we can accept change? Awesome!! Good job on pizza control! 👍🏽 When good food goes in, the cravings are less. Yes!! What a tremendous Thursday for you. Maybe no exercise, but those realizations are tremendous. You’re doing it! AND the scales are showing it! It’s so important to focus on lifestyle and the rest will fall into place, or should I say... Fall OFF our place! Hahaha ;) Good job on the loss. Keep it going! 👏🏽
    @ajaia2001~ Good job on getting in your bootcamp hour!! 👍🏽 Hope you had a relaxing night.
    @skullsandskeletons~ Tremendous Thursday! You’re doing great at being consistent and making sure you stay on track and post every day! 👏🏽
    @tbchitwood76~ Darn. But… you’re still at an overall loss for July. Keep working hard that will be back off in no time! Great job on your exercise!!! 👏🏽 Yep... Eating past 7 pm can be tough. Try drinking a room temperature glass of water before dinner. That is supposed to help you feel full when you eat. That might help with both water intake and not eating past 7 pm.
    @Fivepts~ woooohoooo! Nice loss. 👏🏽 And we match! Lol I’m glad there is an explanation, it was bizarre that we didn’t match. :) It’s all good. I’m happy for you!! You’re doing it!

• ajaia2001
    ajaia2001 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    User Name: ajaia2001
    Weigh in week: July - wk3
    Weigh in day: Friday
    Previous Weight: 161.1
    Current Weight: 159.2
  • johicks
    Options
    ajaia2001 wrote: »
    User Name: ajaia2001
    Weigh in week: July - wk3
    Weigh in day: Friday
    Previous Weight: 161.1
    Current Weight: 159.2

Wooohoooooo!!! 👏🏽 What a great loss. Your workouts are so intense. So excited for you!
  • germaine_yee
    germaine_yee Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Username: germaine_yee
    Week: Friday, July Week 3
    PW = 127.87 lb
    CW= 129.41 lb
  • johicks
    edited July 2019
    Options
    johicks wrote: »
    r5mzip4ptnp0.jpg

I plan these picture posts weeks in advance. So I don't know what is coming next until the day I post it. It's true. :p
    So I'm glad this was today's post. I needed this reminder today. As I planned my fuel, I noticed that the last couple of days I've had too many starchy foods (high sodium, too.) So more fruit/fiber it is!! But, it being it a "cycle" week maybe it was okay, too. I didn't binge this week as I have in the past.

It's all still a big learning curve to make this MY LIFELONG JOURNEY... NEW LIFESTYLE.
  • johicks
    Options
    Username: germaine_yee
    Week: Friday, July Week 3
    PW = 127.87 lb
    CW= 129.41 lb

Shake it off. Literally... Shake. Dance it off. You will.
  • Pearl4686
    Options
    r5mzip4ptnp0.jpg

I plan these picture posts weeks in advance. So I don't know what is coming next until the day I post it. It's true. :p
    So I'm glad this was today's post. I needed this reminder today. As I planned my fuel, I noticed that the last couple of days I've had too many starchy foods (high sodium, too.) So more fruit/fiber it is!! But, it being it a "cycle" week maybe it was okay, too. I didn't binge this week as I have in the past.

It's all still a big learning curve to make this MY LIFELONG JOURNEY... NEW LIFESTYLE.

@johicks you commitment is inspiring, keep it up!
  • lovethyneighbor
    lovethyneighbor Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Username: lovethyneighbor
    Friday
    Week: 07/19/19 wk 3
    PW: 212.8
    CW: 212.8

I'm pretty sure I missed week 2.
  • johicks
    Options
    Daily Post (Friday 07/19)
    Track: 🤩
    Calories: 🤩
    Exercise 20+mins: 40mins 👣 😅
    8+ Water: 💧x 14
    Healthy Habits:
    • Morning Affirmations: 💯
    • Plan / pre-log food: 💯
    • NO post-dinner snack: None. 🤩
    • 🛑 KITCHEN CLOSED 🚫: 🤩
    W2 D6 (13) of DO-IT attitude. DONE.

I took the power away from the leftover pizza. Watching a movie w/hubby. He binged. I logged a slice, then put my phone down. I told myself if I want it in 15 minutes, I could have it. I then considered that popcorn was a better choice. I sat back grabbed hubbys hand. I had neither. :) WHOA!!!
This discussion has been closed.