TEAM: The Big Butt Theory (July)

Options

Replies

• Coral333
    Coral333 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Ugh, guys, I went off the deep end this week. I mostly tracked, although it may not have been as accurate as I usually try to be. I also stuck with my workouts (4 days of running and the other 3 walks), but I had treats every day, overate, and had a few different days where there were events or family parties that I ate at. I'm up a few pounds since I last weighed on Friday, although my weight fluctuates like crazy due to sodium, so that probably accounts for some of it. I think that this is the first week since I started this group in April that I haven't logged the mini challenge. I just wanted to vent. I'm within 10 pounds of my goal weight, and I have a few summer outfits that I would love to wear that don't quite fit right yet. I need to get it together and stop shoving chocolate into my mouth. Thanks for listening, loves! Here's to a better week.

@susanpiper57 We definitely all need to vent sometimes! It’s so easy to get into a rut like that and I’m a fellow chocolate shover 😅 Sounds like you’re on top of it now and ready for a great week!

Happy birthday @Caronell 🥳 Hope you’ve had a lovely day!

Hard workout at the gym today. We’ve had another mini heat wave here which we really aren’t used to so it was a bit warm for an outdoor run. Got on the cross trainer and spin bike for 40 mins though and felt better for the (air conditioned) work out.

• ForLangston
    ForLangston Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    Tracked, under, and so focused. My countdown to Haiti begins this week (in 2 more weeks, I'll be in Paradise)
  • abowersgirl
    abowersgirl Posts: 3,409 Member
    Options
    Sorry I didn't post my weight.. I was called into work this weekend last minute and ended up working 3 12 hour shifts (Friday Saturday and Sunday)
  • abowersgirl
    Options
    3x yes (last week)

Sunday yes
    Monday no
    Tuesday ye
    Wednesday yes
    Thursday yes
    Friday yes
    Saturday yes
  • abowersgirl
    Options
    3x yes (this week)

Sunday yes
    Monday yes
  • lozenger1984
    lozenger1984 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Sorry, looks like I forgot last week. Weight today is 162lbs. So close yet taking so long to get into the 150s. I know its because I'm fairly happy with my weight now so struggling to keep focused to get that last little way. Seems like the final 10-14 has been in front fo me for ages. Anyone got anything that's helped them refocus?
  • erikNJ
    erikNJ Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    Mini challenge
    7/21 no x3 (but I did get back on IF)
    7/22
    tracked: yes
    calories: yes
    exercise: yes, 30 minute walk, 30 minutes weight

Sun: no
    Mon: yes
  • Jeaniece1
    Jeaniece1 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    July 22

Tracked yes
    Under no
    Exercise- yes, I did a stair workout
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    July 20
    Tracking: yes
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: yes
    60 min yoga & meditation
    Step: 3157
    Water: 96oz

July 21
    Tracking: yes
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: yes
    60 min yoga & meditation
    Step: 4661
    Water: 96oz

Hopefully your week goes well
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    Options
    7/22/19
    Tracked: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes, 35 minutes elliptical
  • annabananamc
    annabananamc Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Mini Challenge

Ready to finish the month strong!

7/22/19 yes/yes/yes
    7/21/19 yes/yes/yes
  • swauters
    swauters Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Mini challenge
    July 22
    Tracked-yes
    Under yes
    Exercise yes

Weight/cross training day
  • sandkp
    sandkp Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    7/21 sun
    Mini challenge
    Tracked... yes
    Under... yes
    Exercise:  2 plus mile walk

7/22 mon
    Tracked yes
    Under yes
    Exercise: 2 plus mile walk, 25 min swimming
  • Nicoletime4me
    Nicoletime4me Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    July 21
    Tracking- yes
    Calories- no
    Exercise- no

July 22
    Tracking- yes
    Calories- yes
    Exercise- yes ( 46 min walk on treadmill)
    Steps - 13,675
  • pkg1998
    pkg1998 Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    @cmhubbard92 I’m so impressed with how consistent you are with your weight loss. You’re success is certainly an inspiration to those of us that are struggling. Gives me the feeling that maybe I can be that successful too. So glad you’re part of this team.
  • pkg1998
    pkg1998 Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    Monday, 7/22/19:

Tracking: Yes
    Under: Yes
    Exercise: Yes, gym in the am

Sunday: No
    Monday: Yes
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    edited July 2019
    Options
    pkg1998 wrote: »
    @cmhubbard92 I’m so impressed with how consistent you are with your weight loss. You’re success is certainly an inspiration to those of us that are struggling. Gives me the feeling that maybe I can be that successful too. So glad you’re part of this team.

@pkg1998 thank you so much Pam! I try really hard to remain consistent and it's really hard to keep pushing, sometimes! Thank you for saying my progress is inspiring, sometimes it's hard to see it myself! I am so happy to be a part of TBBT!

You have been doing a great job with the mini challenge! Keep it up, and you will have great results!!!
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options

You have been doing a great job with the mini challenge! Keep it up, and you will have great results!!!

@pkg1998, I am going to second this comment from Christine!! You are doing so well!!
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    pkg1998 wrote: »

@cmhubbard92, I am going to second this comment from Pam! You are such an inspiring team mate; The first couple of months the weight seemed to fall off, which is common. Then it slowed down, which is also common, but you didn't get frustrated. You just kept plugging away, and now it all adds up to an almost 40 pound loss since the beginning of the year! So very inspiring, Christine!!
This discussion has been closed.