MISSION SLIMPOSSIBLES TEAM CHAT - JULY 2019

Replies

• notsolazylisa
    notsolazylisa Posts: 17 Member
    August challenge

Notsolazylisa
    Weigh in day Wednesday
    New starting weight 171.2

According to the timeline for August, this should be my new starting weight even though I registered a week ago at 173 ☺
  • tess5036
    tess5036 Posts: 942 Member
    tess5036 wrote: »
    Hi @Kres567 I sent you an email, I think you may have missed it.

I love this team and the people, but real life and the reality of a half and then a full marathon are catching up with me and the training schedule is getting hard, making it very difficult to keep up with all the wonderful and mazing people on here.

I need to step back for a couple of months, (no disappear, just sort of fade into the background while the training is so intense mixed with heavy work load), as I have a half marathon in 5 weeks on the 1st of September, and am running the Loch Ness Marathon on the 6th of October (10 weeks :o ). Plus, I have extra pressure as I am running it for a charity; Cancer Research.

I'll still set up the Fitbit challenges, but everyone else is welcome to do that as well, it is such an active and motivating group.

We'll leave you in the team support section of the spreadsheet, if that's ok.?.?.?

Yes please, I'll still be here and around, but you deserve a much more consistent motivator 😁
  • tess5036
    August challenge

Notsolazylisa
    Weigh in day Wednesday

According to the timeline for August, this should be my new starting weight even though I registered a week ago at 173 ☺

That's a great way to start here 😁
  • digger61
    digger61 Posts: 3,764 Member
    Daily Post: July 31st
    Track: Yes
    Calories under goal: Yes
    Exercise: hiking and biking
  • raleighgirl09
    raleighgirl09 Posts: 688 Member
    @Wishusdonna - Wow! Old Cotswald Legbars are lovely birds.
    So you guys plan to love to the country? Soon. or eventually?
    Avocado, spinach and blue egg sounds like a lovely lunch!
    It's the dream! I have an inspirational picture of a lovely house I saw for sale in a nearby village on my desk - it's out of our league, but I keep it there for when spending temptation strikes. We have a lot of repairs to do to our Victorian house before we can put it on the market. We live in the old shoemaking district of Northampton, where the factory owners built a load of terraces for their workers 120+ years ago. And my windows are that old!
    We are thinking a couple of years of graft, hard saving, a lot of borrowing, and we just might be able to move to somewhere not as pretty. But it will be worth it for the lifestyle.

Payday today so treated myself to pumpkin cake from the healthfood shop. Rest of my lunch today is mainly baby plum tomatoes, rustic French bread (made by me) with a smidgen of butter and salmon paste, loads of spinach and some seafood sticks. Thinking protein, whole grains and veg, just like I've been advised.

Last night, gorgeous dinner of salmon, homegrown potatoes, burned cabbage and parsley sauce. Thinking Sicilain sardine and fennel buccatini tonight, with pine nuts and raisins - I hope my nurse is going to be pleased with me, I'm putting some thought into this!

Yesterday, calories under, water fine, exercise 11346 steps.

Wow - I'm coming to your house for meals - what an amazing lineup! And you are totally kicking *kitten* in steps!
  • mrmcgrath
    mrmcgrath Posts: 956 Member
    Username: mrmcgrath
    Weigh in week: Week 1
    Weigh in day: Friday
    Previous Weight:
    Todays Weight:

Calories: over/under? Under
    Water: over/under? Over
    Exercise: 24 min stationary bike, 11 min walk
    Goals or Improvements for tomorrow: Today I was too far under my calorie goal so tomorrow’s goal is to plan my food better.
  • AustinRuadhain
    AustinRuadhain Posts: 2,572 Member
    Wednesday Check-in
    Food: all logged, good choices/on plan, kept to my fasting window, calories on target
    Water: on target
    Exercise: platform stepping (80 min); martial arts (10 min)

Thursday - Goals or Improvements
    Food: log, all good choices, calories on target, keep to my fasting window
    Water: on target/over
    Exercise plan: martial arts practice (10 min); morning walk (45 min)
  • AustinRuadhain
    AustinRuadhain Posts: 2,572 Member
    KMD1214 wrote: »
    Weekly Weigh-In
    Username: KMD1214
    Weigh in week: Week 5 of July
    Weigh in day: Thursday
    HW:180
    SW: 157.8 (July)
    Previous Weight: 153.6
    Today's Weight: 151.5

Yahooooooo!!!! 6.3 pounds lighter and brighter since joining this incredible group
    In July.Onward (and downward!!)

That is super inspiring!

jli8e96vjnjx.gif
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,533 Member
    Week 5 Weigh In
    Day - Tuesday
    Previous - 234
    Current- 232

So much milage lol

Yay, 2lbs down!
  • Katmary71
    @raleighgirl09 Wow, 4lbs down is awesome!

@mrmcgrath hope you were able to get that exercise in!

@digger61 swimming and hiking sounds like wonderful ways to exercise!

@AustinRuadhain You're getting in great exercise and doing amazing at reaching your goals!

@Wishusdonna your food sounds delicious!

@Fleetwood1 don't be too hard on yourself, the scale will move back down! You got this!

@TeresaW1020 Sounds like your muscles could be retaining water from all the work you've been doing. Great job maintaining!

• Katmary71
    Thursday check in
    Calories over
    Exercise lower body weights, elliptical

Today calories hopefully under
    Exercise strength class and elliptical

This trip is kicking my butt when it comes to my diet! Tomorrow we're touring a chocolate factory so I need to save some calories for that, plus I'm going to a concert in the night so have no clue what I'll be grabbing for dinner. Gym is going well, I enjoyed the strength training class and will do it again today.
  • Katmary71
    August challenge

Notsolazylisa
    Weigh in day Wednesday

Great start Lisa!
  • Katmary71
    Weekly Weigh-In

Yahooooooo!!!! 6.3 pounds lighter and brighter since joining this incredible group
    In July. Onward (and downward!!)

Yay, great loss!
  • KMD1214
    KMD1214 Posts: 98 Member
    To our moderators: made a copy and paste error---need a correction in this week's Previous Weight: it is 152.5. NOT 153.6 (that PW was from the week before.) Sorry!!
  • tess5036
    Weekly Weigh-In

Fantastic!!!!!!!
  • KMD1214
    KMD1214 Posts: 98 Member
    tess5036 wrote: »
    Weekly Weigh-In

Fantastic!!!!!!!

I am so thankful for all of my Slimpossible teammates!! For me ( and maybe others), it is so easy to slip when you are feeling that you’re on this tough road all by yourself. I’ve never felt alone for a moment here, and it helped me to stay on track. It was also fun to share some high points (like the day I hauled every single one of my oversized clothes to the Thrift Shop) with so many who could relate to my joy that day.
    On to August!
  • mrmcgrath
    mrmcgrath Posts: 956 Member
    Username: mrmcgrath
    Weigh in week: Week 1
    Weigh in day: Friday
    Previous Weight:
    Todays Weight:

Calories: over/under? Under
    Water: over/under? Over
    Exercise: light stretching...Went to acupuncturist today so more strenuous workout is not advised.
    Goals or Improvements for tomorrow: Tomorrow we are eating out to celebrate my mom’s birthday. My goal is make good choices that do not include dairy or gluten and not cave in to the fried catfish.
  • broncobuddee
    broncobuddee Posts: 372 Member
    August challenge

Notsolazylisa
    Weigh in day Wednesday

Yep, yesterday (Wednesday) would be your official starting weight for August. Thanks for the update!!
  • apple852hk
    apple852hk Posts: 210 Member
    Is there a August thread or do we keep posting in here?
This discussion has been closed.