Replies

• vicky2767
    vicky2767 Posts: 2,472 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: August 1st

Track: Yes
    Calories under goal: Yes
    Exercise: 6,500 steps

It's been an emotional day today. I got up and noticed that my 19 year old cat did not urinate last night. She uses puppy pads and they were bone dry. So I rushed her to the vet. Her bladder had pushed through a hernia. She had to have emergency surgery and they only gave her a 5 - 10% chance at survival. However, she actually made it!! She's still critical but if she makes it through the night she should survive.

As if the above wasn't upsetting enough the doctor hinted that this was caused by some trauma...like someone had abused little Carly. I can 100% guarantee that no one has ever laid a fingertip on her. I don't have kids so my cats are like my kids.

Soooo it has been tough to get my walking in all week. I've been able to get it done except for today. I did get over a couple of miles in....given I've been an emotional wreck all day I'm ok with that.

So sorry to hear about your Carly. It’s very hard when our fur babies are sick. I had to put down my dog right before Christmas. It was one of the hardest things I had to do. (He was only 8 but had stomach cancer). I feel for you my friend.
  • vicky2767
    Options
    So I’m going on vacation and leaving very early tomorrow morning. I will weigh in today if that’s ok.
    We are going to an all inclusive resort. That’s kinda why this week I haven’t really been logging my food or worrying about things. When I get back I will start fresh. Back to the grind when we return. My husband and I actually were saying how we need to get back to the challenge we started. Funny how we got a total of 7 people to do the challenge and because I stopped everyone else did too. Just because It was too much for me while the whole thing with my dad was going on didn’t mean everyone else had to stop. Lol. But I look forward to starting up again when we come back.
    Anyway I’ll post my weigh in later. Hope everyone had a wonderful week.
  • vicky2767
    Options
    Daily Post: 8/1 Thursday

Tracked: Yes
    Under: Yes
    Exercise: Rest Day

Today I felt irritable. I know it's probably because I didn't exercise. I wanted today to be a Rest Day. Back to exercising tomorrow. My mood should change when I get those endorphins going again. :)

Hope today is better
  • vicky2767
    Options
    mrsjas2000 wrote: »
    Aug 1
    Tracked yes
    Under yes
    Exercise some
    Celebrated 3 birthdays today and I caved and had cake, I always loved the sweet icing but this afternoon my eyes were going cross eyed it was so sweet. I hope that eating the cake doesn’t derail me

You got this.
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    edited August 2019
    Options
    @Gadgetgirl259
    August Week 1 (Monday)

PW: 166.9
    CW: 164.5

@AB0215 --Ashley I noticed on the spreadsheet that my weight has not been posted. Just in case you missed it I am reposting. Thanks

@Gadgetgirl259 Nope, didn't miss it, just been short on time. I work 2 jobs and workout 2+ hours a day, this week the struggle has been real and next week will be harder as one of my job increased my hours.
    And to add insult to injury, someone decided to drive their car into my husband's truck, so I've been dealing with that on top of everything else.
  • vicky2767
    Options
    Vicky2767
    Sat
    Week 1
    PW 173
    CW 172.7

• vicky2767
    Options
    I’m happy with my results. Like I said it’s been tough. And knowing I was leaving on vacation I figured I’d just get back at it when I come back.

Don’t know if I’ll get on this week. Have a wonderful week all.
  • Kin59vara
    Kin59vara Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    Sorry I will be away on vacation and won't be able to post this week's lost until Tuesday morning. Enjoying time with family.
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    SallyLuvsFitness Posts: 13,724 Member
    Options
    Daily check in
    Fitness327wk

8.1 Check IN (Thur) 💃🤸‍♀️💃
    Track: Yes✔️
    Calories: Yes ✔️
    Water: Yes
    Exercise: Four mile hike
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    SallyLuvsFitness Posts: 13,724 Member
    Options
    vicky2767 wrote: »
    I’m happy with my results. Like I said it’s been tough. And knowing I was leaving on vacation I figured I’d just get back at it when I come back.

Don’t know if I’ll get on this week. Have a wonderful week all.

Same to you! 👏🙌👍🙋‍♀️
  • tennisquilter
    tennisquilter Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Daily check in for Thursday
    Tracking yes
    Nutrition yes in calorie range and 3 fruits 3 veggies 34 g of fiber
    Exercise 1 hour water aerobics
  • batgirl140
    batgirl140 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Weigh in August week 1
    Friday

PW: 199.6
    CW: 202.0

Struggling. The bod is telling me it doesn’t like what I’m putting into it. My joints are aching. All my fault. I have yet to have someone hold me down and stuff chips in my face.

Barely hanging on. Need to get my head back in the game.
  • vicky2767
    Options
    batgirl140 wrote: »
    Weigh in August week 1
    Friday

PW: 199.6
    CW: 202.0

Struggling. The bod is telling me it doesn’t like what I’m putting into it. My joints are aching. All my fault. I have yet to have someone hold me down and stuff chips in my face.

Barely hanging on. Need to get my head back in the game.

Hang in there. You got this.
  • vicky2767
    Options
    AB0215 wrote: »
    @Gadgetgirl259
    August Week 1 (Monday)

PW: 166.9
    CW: 164.5

@AB0215 --Ashley I noticed on the spreadsheet that my weight has not been posted. Just in case you missed it I am reposting. Thanks

@Gadgetgirl259 Nope, didn't miss it, just been short on time. I work 2 jobs and workout 2+ hours a day, this week the struggle has been real and next week will be harder as one of my job increased my hours.
    And to add insult to injury, someone decided to drive their car into my husband's truck, so I've been dealing with that on top of everything else.

Oh no. Sounds like a lot is going on. Hope it calms down for you soon.
  • AB0215
    Options
    Daily Post: August 1st

Track: Yes
    Calories under goal: Yes
    Exercise: 6,500 steps

It's been an emotional day today. I got up and noticed that my 19 year old cat did not urinate last night. She uses puppy pads and they were bone dry. So I rushed her to the vet. Her bladder had pushed through a hernia. She had to have emergency surgery and they only gave her a 5 - 10% chance at survival. However, she actually made it!! She's still critical but if she makes it through the night she should survive.

As if the above wasn't upsetting enough the doctor hinted that this was caused by some trauma...like someone had abused little Carly. I can 100% guarantee that no one has ever laid a fingertip on her. I don't have kids so my cats are like my kids.

Soooo it has been tough to get my walking in all week. I've been able to get it done except for today. I did get over a couple of miles in....given I've been an emotional wreck all day I'm ok with that.

@CindyJNC1963 I'm sorry about your Carly, I'd be traumatized! I really hope she makes it.
  • CindyJNC1963
    CindyJNC1963 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone for your kind words. My sweet Carly crossed the Rainbow Bridge at 12:30am this morning. I did get to go see her last night before she passed. Every night she would crawl up in my lap and rub her face all over my face before she laid down to nap. I will miss that.
  • dustyspal
    dustyspal Posts: 835 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone for your kind words. My sweet Carly crossed the Rainbow Bridge at 12:30am this morning. I did get to go see her last night before she passed. Every night she would crawl up in my lap and rub her face all over my face before she laid down to nap. I will miss that.

So sorry. You had her for a long time. That's a testament to how good a fur-mom you are. I'm sure you have her lots of love over the years. Hugs. 😿
  • SkinnyJen44
    SkinnyJen44 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    SkinnyJen week 1

PW 210
    CW 208.6
  • dustyspal
    dustyspal Posts: 835 Member
    Options
    Friday check -in
    Track ✔
    Calories good
    Exercise ✔
    Water 96 oz

Had to make up for yesterday's pizza and honey bun weakness. Did alright. It helped that I wasn't home - got my hair done.
  • AB0215
    Options
    Daily Post: 8/1 Thursday

Tracked: Yes
    Under: Yes
    Exercise: Rest Day

Today I felt irritable. I know it's probably because I didn't exercise. I wanted today to be a Rest Day. Back to exercising tomorrow. My mood should change when I get those endorphins going again. :)

@Gadgetgirl259 Everytime someone says something like that about exercise, all I think about is Legally Blonde when she goes, exercise gives you endorphins and endorphins make you happy and happy people just don't shoot their husbands.
This discussion has been closed.