Replies

• gjaholy33
    gjaholy33 Posts: 2,626 Member
    Options
    AB0215 wrote: »
    Daily Post (Monday)

Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes, 90 mins walking 70 mins weight training--Snatches, Clean + Split Jerks, Front Squats and Russian Twists

Wow kicking butt!
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    jeapri17 wrote: »
    Weigh-in Monday

jeapri17
    August, Week 2
    PW =168
    CW=168

At least there was no gain, I always count that as a plus
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    sreid92 wrote: »
    Up this week guys sorry

Pw-225.2
    Cw-227

Any tips on how to quit smoking weed would be greatly appreciated. If I could kick the habit and not munch out every night it would make a world of difference.

No worries we sometimes go up but always come back down sooner or later as we keep our focus on our goals
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    @Gadgetgirl259

August week 2 (Monday)

PW: 164.5
    CW: 164.2

Yay!🎉🎉🎉 Every single ounce count!
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    Daily Post: August 5th

Calories under goal: No, about 30 calories over
    Exercise: 11,500 steps

I was really, really hungry most of the day yesterday but I managed not to give in for the most part. I did go a tiny bit over my calorie limit. I'm still pretty depressed and sad, but the walking is helping me to keep fighting through it. I did better with drinking water yesterday too.

I applaud your progress as I was not in this control when I went though my loss of my father. So don't beat yourself up just take it one day at a time
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    Daily Post Monday

Track yes
    Calories yes
    Exercise yes walking 30minutes
    Water 90oz
    Goals/comments
    So I finally got approved for SSD but my amount monthly is a joke due to the fact my settlement I received last year for Workers Comp was supposed to last 30 months and not a year like I was told before I signed the paperwork so I was extremely pissed off BUT I DID NOT OVER INDULGE so I'm very proud of myself for SELF-CONTROL. I'm still disappointed cause I wanted to move to Charlotte NC in six months but that's been put on hold for another year but I'M GOING TO LOOK AT THE BRIGHT SIDE take it as another year to get myself in shape and set things in motion such as getting my credit in order.

You see bad things happen but it's your attitude to the situation that matters in the end. I'm determined to have the right attitude no matter the situation because NEGATIVE ENERGY ONLY BEGETS NEGATIVE AND NOTHING GETS DONE. BUT POSITIVE ENERGY BEGETS POSITIVE AND THINGS GET DONE.
  • mrsjas2000
    mrsjas2000 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    Aug 5
    Tracked yes
    Calories over
    Exercise no
  • tennisquilter
    tennisquilter Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Daily post Monday
    Tracking yes
    Nutrition in range 4 fruits 3 veggies 29 g of fiber
    Exercise. 1 hr water aerobics, 15 min. Swimming laps, 30 min walking.
    THANKS TO OUR CO-LEADERS, your supportive posts are so helpful, no matter, to whom they are addressed.
  • lsjhudson
    lsjhudson Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    💥Daily Post: Tuesday, 6th August 💥

✅Track: yes
    ✅Calories: under
    ✅Exercise: 30 min LIIT class & 4+ hours of gutting out the playroom and kids rooms!

Comments: Feeling much better today...got a bit carried away with clearing the house 🙄does anyone else do that?...decide you're going to sort one thing out and then fall down the rabbit hole of rearranging multiple rooms and gutting out any mess as it's driving you crazy?! I did nearly 5 hours of that today as the kids are still at my Mums and our Internet is down so no Netflix binge- watching for me 😂😂😂
  • CindyJNC1963
    CindyJNC1963 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    gjaholy33 wrote: »

I was really, really hungry most of the day yesterday but I managed not to give in for the most part. I did go a tiny bit over my calorie limit. I'm still pretty depressed and sad, but the walking is helping me to keep fighting through it. I did better with drinking water yesterday too.

I applaud your progress as I was not in this control when I went though my loss of my father. So don't beat yourself up just take it one day at a time

I can't imagine losing my Dad....as sad as I am now, that's an entirely different level of grief.

• jeapri17
    jeapri17 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Monday, August 6)

Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes. Stretching 20 min.
  • CindyJNC1963
    Options
    AB0215 wrote: »

@CindyJNC1963 I think that is to be expected honestly, it's not going to get better overnight, it will take time. One thing to recognize is that you're dealing with it in a healthy way, not eating your feelings or giving up on your goals. It's very important that you realize that you have reached a point in your journey that you're able to do that, something I can honestly say I don't do well still. So, while it's a tough place to be in and you will be sad for a while, you do need to give yourself some credit.

Thanks, I am happy I didn't turn to food like I would have in the past.

I am going through another loss this month too. My co-worker is retiring and we've worked together 19 years. The truly odd thing is that we became friends because she was feeding a stray mama cat and her kittens behind the building where we worked. One of the kittens was Carly and she was wild as a buck at first. I adopted her and her mama both. My friend said today that the timing is really surreal. It really is.

• CindyJNC1963
    Options
    Daily Post: August 6th

Calories under goal: Yes
    Exercise: 10,100 steps
  • mrsjas2000
    mrsjas2000 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    I did this this morning but it looks like I forgot to post
    mrsjas2000
    Week 2
    PW 255
    CW. 257
    I had a crappy week, hoping to get back on track
  • digger61
    digger61 Posts: 3,803 Member
    Options
    Daily Check-In
    Calories: under
    Water: over
    Exercise: weights
  • Kin59vara
    Kin59vara Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: Tuesday, August 7
    Track: :)
    Calories: Close but under
    Exercise: Daily Burn Exercise: 14245

Goals for August:
    Tracking/Calories: felt really good about what I ate and drank yesterday and the weight came off----love it when a plan works!

Exercise: :)

Steps :)
  • dracocapricorn
    dracocapricorn Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    dracocapricorn
    Aug Week 2 Wednesday

PW: 145 lb
    CW: 144.8 lb
  • cydneebauman
    cydneebauman Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    August week 2
    Wednesday weighin
    Cydneebauman

PW 166
    CW 165.6
  • tdrjustus3
    tdrjustus3 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    Tdrjustus3
    Week 1
    Weigh In Day: Monday
    PW: 285.6
    CW: 282.0
  • galeroke
    galeroke Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Galeroke

Aug Week 2

PW 253.6
    CW 259.6 😥

SORRY TEAM - I was on holiday and although did lots of walking did make poor choices food & drinks wise. But I don't just want to live my life on a diet so enjoyed my hols and now back on track.
This discussion has been closed.