TRIMSTONES TEAM CHAT - AUGUST 2019

Replies

• jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,102 Member
    @Tualla Don't forget to send in your steps every few days please...we try to keep our chart caught up each week as much as we can. Hope you have a wonderful, active weekend planned! Jessica :smile:
  • brysonlights
    brysonlights Posts: 25 Member
    Steps
    8/6 19,611
    8/7 20,794
    8/8 17,253
  • rosetigger
    rosetigger Posts: 1,147 Member
    Rosetigger
    Friday weigh in.
    PW ? Can't remember sorry.
    CW 199.2
  • mulecanter
    mulecanter Posts: 1,792 Member
    kmfeig87 wrote: »
    The bad news this week is that I had a breast biopsy last week that came back positive for invasive lobular carcinoma. Hence the stress. I don't have any details other than a diagnosis. I'll meet with the team of doctors next Wednesday and find out prognosis and treatment options.

I will be praying for you, my friend...if you need to talk, we're here for you. Wow, that's a handful...(hugs)
    Jessica

ditto. That's a punch in the gut. I'm hopeful, I've seen alot of success stories with BC. Try to take it step by step.
  • kateberard
    kateberard Posts: 110 Member
    @kmfeig87 I’m so sorry about your diagnosis, but I will be praying for you and your family. ❤️
  • DreaRN15
    DreaRN15 Posts: 453 Member
    DreaRN15
    Saturday
    PW 282.4
    CW 282.8

Here ya go @jessicakrall8 right on time. TOM came calling so it could have been worse. Not upset about that weight.

@kmfeig87 sorry to hear of your diagnosis but God hears all and he heals all, so you have my prayers for a good report!!
  • SaraMakingChanges
    SaraMakingChanges Posts: 178 Member
    @kmfeig87 Hey Trina, that is stressful I’m sure! I will be praying for you. So sorry you are going through this. We are here for you and sending love and hugs.
  • SaraMakingChanges
    SaraMakingChanges
    Week 2
    Saturday
    Previous weight: 190.8
    Current weight: 187.6
  • jessicakrall8
    Last day to name your NO NO...what will you say NO to today?? This is a toughie for me because today is the first day in two years that I have a completely free Saturday, with no piano lessons...It's also the first day of a full week of vacation!

I'm going to say NO to limitations...I can do whatever activity I'd like today! I think I'll read a book. Enjoy your day! Jessica
  • thutchinson2210
    thutchinson2210 Posts: 33 Member
    thutchinson2210
    Week 1
    Saturday
    PW 249
    CW 250
    going in the wrong direction. I have been on vacation this week and have been very lazy with tracking and caring really. Going to straighten up this week!
  • SaraMakingChanges
    I'm going to say NO to limitations...I can do whatever activity I'd like today! I think I'll read a book. Enjoy your day! Jessica

Have fun Jessica!!! You deserve it! ❤️

Today I’m going to an outdoor concert/festival that I also went to last year. This was one of my weight loss bucket list items and last year (80 lbs heavier than this year) I felt so free and joyful as I finished a great day dancing in the rain. So here’s to another great day of appreciating the freedom I’ve gained and living life to the fullest!!! 🤗

My NO for today is - I am saying no to fixating on the food/treats that I will be faced with today. I’m just going to say “ pshht whatever 💁🏻‍♀️ - who needs that shiiiite?” I’ll be making healthy choices but also just relaxing and enjoying the day. Food is not why I am there. As a bonified food addict - this is enough of a challenge for me today 😅 but I’ve got the confidence I can do it! ❤️
  • SaraMakingChanges
    Hey @thutchinson2210 - good mindset on turning things around! 1 pound could be bloating or other regular fluctuations. All the best to you this coming week. You’ve got this!
  • mulecanter
    mulecanter Posts: 1,792 Member
    Clouds in the New Mexico sky, what is going on here??

Five missing weights on this week's column, last call folks.
  • Arc130
    Arc130 Posts: 1,143 Member
    Steps
    Aug. 9 - 12399
  • Grimmerdhore
    Grimmerdhore Posts: 65 Member
    @jessicakrall8 I'm not participating in the August challenge. I've been sick for a while now and maybe I'll recover enough to join again for September. Thank you for the challenges!
  • jessicakrall8
    @jessicakrall8 I'm not participating in the August challenge. I've been sick for a while now and maybe I'll recover enough to join again for September. Thank you for the challenges!

Thanks @jonathansrcom I've asked the MODs to remove you from the August chart. Hope you get well soon and come back to us. Keep in touch! Jessica
  • jenready
    jenready Posts: 2,658 Member
    Steps
    8/9 6,181
  • jenready
    jenready
    Saturday
    Week 1
    Previous 225.5
    Current 222.8
  • jenready
    Steps
    8/10 5,627
  • cyndiesstuff
    cyndiesstuff Posts: 1,562 Member
    Come join Team Weight No More's Week Two Challenge.

Lets start a conversation about positive change!!

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10759003/team-weight-no-mores-week-2-team-group-challenge#latest
This discussion has been closed.