Cw 155
  • MADDIESMOMMY6611
    MADDIESMOMMY6611 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Saturday
    Week 2
    PW: 193
    CW: 191.8

I binged so much on Sunday that I truly thought I wouldn’t have a loss this week. So excited to see the 180’s soon haven’t seen them since 2017.
  • Pearl4686
    Pearl4686 Posts: 918 Member
    Options
    I am dealing with horrific toothache and been told I need root canal treatment :'( can't eat any food that requires chewing so my diet has not been great.
    And I can't have it done before Wednesday as I'm on a course and cannot miss Mon & Tue.
    Popping painkillers :s
  • jupdyke
    jupdyke Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Daily post: Saturday
    Tracked: yes
    Calories: under my MFP goal, but over my personal goal
    Exercise: today was my rest day, but ended up walking the dog. We had a family reunion today. I logged with my best guesses. Not doing dinner tonight because of my indulgence for lunch at the reunion.
  • skullsandskeletons
    skullsandskeletons Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    Daily post Saturday
    Tracked: loosely
    Calories: over
    Exercise: no

I know I went over on calories but I think I was still under maintenance.
  • jmacaroni
    jmacaroni Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Username: jmacaroni
    Week: Friday, Aug Week 2
    PW: 270.0
    CW: 269.2

• rawrxamberx
    rawrxamberx Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    (Daily Post - Saturday)
    Track: yes and stayed under!
    Exercise: I worked on my feet for 8.5 hours and walked around the store for an hour.
    Day: i had a really stressful day at work, but I kept myself under control. I kept telling myself positive things in my head as I was stressed and it helped a lot! I also have another nsv! Usually I snore when I sleep. Like really loud. Lately my family has been telling me that I haven’t really been snoring. Which makes me feel good cuz it’s one of those things that I feel really embarrassed about!
  • Toyota100
    Toyota100 Posts: 182 Member
    edited August 2019
    Options
    Toyota100
    Week: Sunday, August Week 3 (8/11)
    PW 220.1
    CW 220.4

Gained, didn't get focused this week. I'm going to start again this week.

One thing I did well: Nothing!!! Well, I did have a phone Bible study with a friend. The lesson was about work stress.

One thing to improve: Starting today, again! Same goal I didn't accomplish last week. I plan to try to stay on track. I will use MFP to vent if I have urges to binge. I will also try to drink water or chew gum to distract my binge temptations. Also, just try to stay positive and be thankful of what I do have. Try not to focus on what I don't have to avoid negative thoughts.
  • johicks
    johicks Posts: 1,991 Member
    edited August 2019
    Options
    So thankful for the Saturday weigh-ins!! @wander216 @MADDIESMOMMY6611 & @jmacaroni Glad you’re all still with us.
    @wander216 - a stay the same is better than a gain, right!? Yes, it can be fustrating, but we’re not going backwards!!
    @MADDIESMOMMY6611~ I hear ya about the binges… phew! Must mean you did great on all those other days and had some exercise, too. Good loss!! :) 180’s.. Here you come!
    @perla4686 ~ ouch! So sorry to hear. Overall health is the most important thing. Do your best and get well. Hugs
    @Jupdyke~ wow! NO dinner. I tried that… it didn’t work. Or maybe it would’ve if I had gone to bed. You are amazing! Good job!
    @skullsandskeletons~ So-So on Saturday. Still. You did good!! :)
    @jmacaroni ~ Glad you were able to report. And a loss, too! Wooohoooo!!
    @rawrxamberx~ Good job on Saturday! Yes, my hubby says I snore less when I weigh less. I think that’s a good sign of getting healthier. Yeah!!
    @Toyota100 ~ It’s a small gain. You can get it off. So glad that you had the Bible Study to work on work stress. Ugh. big hugs for you. Do you have a vision board to distract you when you want to binge. That helps me, unless hubby has already put me over the edge. ha. It helps me when I am more specific about how I’m going to “stay on track”… and also did some ready about goals, etc. So they talk about saying and writing things like…
    I’m going to stay on track by:
    1) Eating a small and healthy breakfast daily to get my body’s metabolism a kickstart. And logging it.
    2) Packing a sensible lunch and snack; and pre-logging it.
    3) Take fruit to work as snacks to avoid the shared snacks or candy jar that work always has
    4) Drink 4 cups of water by 9am
    5) Drink 4 more cups of water by 3pm
    6) Drink 4 more cups of water by 7pm
    7) After work, come home and drink a lukewarm cup of tea or water before eating dinner.
    8) Having a salad with dinner every night
    9) Being aware of my emotions prior to eating.
    10) Being mindful every time I eat
    11) Reaching for my MFP app when I do eat and logging my food before eating it.
  • johicks
    Options
    gj5lofeb1ogk.jpg
  • johicks
    edited August 2019
    Options
    Username: johicks
    Week: Sunday, Aug., Week 3 (8/11)
    PW: 241.4
    CW: 240.6
    One thing I did well: Ate slit of fruit & veggies for midday snacks versus processed snacks. I completed 2 of 3 resistance and did 2 endurance days. I planned and prepped my meals for one entire week.
    One thing to improve: Not to plan the entire week’s dinners. I needed a little more variety. Maybe that would’ve helped with the binges. And to LOG when I do binge. Not just unleash the monster. Be more mindful and aware. Stay plugged in. Don’t avoid it. Keep eating fruit & veggies midday.

I’m so surprised that I lost weight. Because of the last two out of three days, hormones and emotions have gotten the best of me. Ugh!! So I have to be careful to not let that play mind games and overeat again, thinking I can still lose. Again, this is when I tend to lose myself in the middle of the month, thinking that I can coast. But I can’t I have to keep working hard!! And keep the losing streak going!!

LET'S DO THIS...MAKE AUGUST AWESOME !!
  • red1185
    red1185 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Username: red1185
    PW: 165.8
    CW: 164.2

One thing I did well: when I had a large meal early in the day, I modified the rest of my meals later on to compensate (for example, eating pretzels with lunch at 60 cals/serving instead of chips at 160 cals/serving)

One thing to work on: get back in the swing of things by going on walks/runs in the mornings
  • johicks
    Options
    qaw7dqyz1n14.gif
    suh9g3s9kpve.jpg
    ⏳ ⏳ AUGUST WEEK 2 ⏳ ⏳
    ⌛️ AUGUST 4TH - AUGUST 10TH ⌛️
    25 MEMBERS
    24 (96%) of us weighed in
    21 (87.5%) had a loss or stayed the same for a loss of 36.2lbs!!
    Our losses =36.2 lbs, our gains =8.7 lbs, and our overall net loss = 27.5 lbs.
    👏 👍AWESOME JOB TEAM 👏 👍

👏 👍WAY TO BOUNCE BACK!! 👏 👍

HUGE congrats to our teammates who posted every day for the daily RTM Mini-challenge!!

hfdm6jmpva7w.jpg
    RUN TRACK MINDS- Together! Kudos to the following for posting 2+ times this week to encourage, inspire, and support your teammates:
    cv6uo0xxeq0m.gif
  • Toyota100
    edited August 2019
    Options
    Thanks for the vision board idea and staying on track tips. I'm going to print it. I'm going to put a copy in my car on my dash board, on my frig and also by my work desk. I will make a 7 day goal to try these tips for the entire week. Thanks again @johicks!
  • johicks
    Options
    @red1185! Wooohooooo! A nice loss. Good job on modifying. Yes, I’ve noticed the difference exercise is making for me. And feel not as good when I don’t do it. So working hard… it pays off. :) You got this!
    @Toyota100~ You’re very welcome! I try to read an article every week about weight loss tips, setting goals or how to maintain loss. That’s where all those ideas came from. After one week of striving for them, you will want to adjust to what works for you. You can do it!! I get up everyday and tell myself that. I have to set my focus for the day. :) You can too. On the hard days, say JUST FOR TODAY! I can do this.. JUST FOR TODAY!!
  • jupdyke
    jupdyke Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    @johicks thanks for Sharing about switching to healthy snacks. Way to go....you did great this week.
  • Toyota100
    Options
    At work. Working 7am to 7pm. So far I have stuck with my calorie logging. I just ate a low fat pudding and it tasted like a big bowl of ice cream, however way less calories. I'm also drinking a lot of water. I have had 3 (16) ounce bottles so far today. I added Apple Cider Vinegar in the morning. I use to drink this, but I forgot why. I'm going to Google the benefits to make sure I'm on the right track.

• Pearl4686
    Pearl4686 Posts: 918 Member
    Options
    Daily report
    No workout and no tracking but mindful eating within maintainance hopefully. It's going to be a rough week, so I aim for a small loss/stay the same.
  • JamieD328
    JamieD328 Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    Weekend Update

Track: No
    Calories: at a guess, over Friday, under yesterday, and today is on the fence.
    Exercise: more walking than a typical day Friday, and I only got in some crunches yesterday while trying to work on some things around the house. Today I went through another Darebee workout.

I am at least heading back in the right on the scale. I am surprised since I thought a girls day Friday with my daughters and their grandma had set me back, with bigger portions than I expected at a breakfast diner that I took them too and with finding them in a froyo place after my mani pedi was finished. But I was pleasantly surprised to be down since weigh in and I just need to keep it going into this week.

This discussion has been closed.