Brenda's Maintenance Journal Year 2

Replies

• Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    I'm back :)

Summer for me has been awesome so far and I haven't been doing OMAD :# My jeans are tight, and by tight I mean really tight!!! I don't know how much I weigh and decided that I won't be getting on the scale until I fit into my jeans without a struggle :D

• mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    LOL fair enough babe! Good to hear from you! :)
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,111 Member
    Welcome back <3 Glad to hear that you had an awesome summer :)
  • volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Too funny :) you will lose it so fast!!!!
  • Nevadaden
    Nevadaden Posts: 971 Member
    Glad to see you back, Brenda! I wandered off the OMAD path myself and am working to get back on track.
  • Brendalea69
    edited August 2019
    I know I said I wasn't going to but I did it anyway and the results are worse than I thought!!! I got on my scales this morning and they read 153 :#:'(

Now that I know the results and am over the shock I will be eating OMAD (NOT low carb) until the scale reads 125. I will be OMAD 5 days a week and TMAD 2 days a week with absolutely NO splurge days.
  • volgirl1322
    You did a brave thing by seeing where you are. You are a master with OMAD and a huge inspiration ---you will be back at your goal in no time at all.

I think a lot of us went off the rails this summer :) You aren't alone...... <3
  • mistymeadows2005
    You are LITERALLY the OG Brenda...this will be child's play for ya - you've got this!

I WILL second Donna though...very brave to not only do the weigh in, but own up to it AND post it. Reminds all of the rest of us that while you may be superwoman, we're all susceptible to a little falling off of the wagon. We've all been there beautiful, I have faith in youuuuuuu!!!!
  • Nevadaden
    Nevadaden Posts: 971 Member
    As Donna and Steph said, you most certainly weren't alone, Brenda. Cheering you on!
  • Brendalea69
    Thanks girls, I feel the love <3
  • Brendalea69
    Vacation Weight...153
    Goal weight...........125

rnxncd8mzavq.jpg
  • mistymeadows2005
    Beautiful as always <3
  • volgirl1322
    AMEN! <3
  • jadepearl
    You are brave indeed :kissing_heart: You will see 120 land in no time :wink: Cheering you on from Down Under <3
  • LadyBlanks
    LadyBlanks Posts: 1,070 Member
    Brenda, I agree with the rest of the ladies here, you are going to be back to goal real soon as you know what to do and you do it well. Thank you for sharing. We are all here to encourage and support. We CAN do this!
  • LadyBlanks
    LadyBlanks Posts: 1,070 Member
    Brenda, how is it going? Miss you!
  • jadepearl
    Just popping by and see if you are A-OK👀❤️💕😘
  • arguablysamson
    arguablysamson Posts: 1,706 Member
    (( BRENDA! ))

• EstrangedTiger
    EstrangedTiger Posts: 543 Member
    Knock knock
  • Brendalea69
    edited November 2019
    I'm back and I've missed you all <3

Starting a new journal because I've been in year 3 since June but forgot to start a new one, oops!!! I ended year two at 135, not bad but what's happened since was a train wreck :( I'll tell you more about it in my new journal.