TEAM: Gutbusters (September)

Options

Replies

• BonnieHosk85
    BonnieHosk85 Posts: 2,552 Member
    Options
    @BB_1033, love some avocado. Sometimes I mix it with albacore tuna and Duke's mayonnaise. So good!! Wonderful loss, too!! :star:
  • shewhoismany
    shewhoismany Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    I'll have salmon for dinner, that's a healthy fat right? My big thing for today is I am sitting here with you while the rest of clan goes to Dairy Queen. I knew that if I walked through the door I would be done for, so...
  • BonnieHosk85
    edited September 2019
    Options
    Whoa, what an inspiration you are, @shewhoismany!! Salmon is a great choice for healthy fats!! You're doing better than I am today. I totally caved with ice cream in the house. Stayed under calories today but over on my fat macros and feel awful!! I think I ate my emotions after the kids left for their homes. It's great having adult children, but it's not so great that they don't live closer. :s I just asked my husband to go wash the rest of it down the drain. I don't have the heart to do that (leftovers from being raised by a mom who didn't throw anything away), but it needs to go!

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, walking Ollie 20 minutes
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
    Sept 1 ex✅cal goal✅track all✅
    Sept 2 ex✅cal goal✅track all✅
  • kellystarrn
    kellystarrn Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Did 25mins low impact HIIT workout this AM. Now, just back from a 40min walk with my hubby. Feeling proud! :)
  • shewhoismany
    shewhoismany Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    @BonnieHosk85 I'll be over my Fat by the end of the day. I almost always go over my fat macro. If I have any calories left over at the end of the day I have a big cup of coffee with half and half (and sugar). That and potato chips are my Achilles heel. Chips are not allowed in the house because I have absolutely no self-control. I will eat the whole bag. I tried switching to popcorn, corn chips, cheesy puffs but I ate all of them as well. Its not triggered, its just a feeding frenzy. If I crack and they make it into the house and I manage to stop while there are some left, I have to hose them down before I toss them or I might dig the bag out of the trash.

@kellystarrn Great! You have the right to feel proud. I tried HIIT last week and quit after five minutes. And I can't get my husband off the couch for love or money. :)
  • cr00000
    cr00000 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I love how active this forum is - thank goodness! I'm feeling good about this month. Let's go for back to back wins!

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes if cleaning the house for an hour counts.
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? No but just 135 over - I shouldn't have bought a Cheese Danish "for the kids" lol. It's going to work tomorrow to share.
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • BonnieHosk85
    Options
    Good morning! @looneycatblue, love it when we drop into the next "decade"!! Congrats on your loss!! :star:

Today we’re looking for a weigh-in from:
    @betsychange
    @elisepfliger04 – great loss! Keep it up, girl!! :star:
    @shalvy2007
    @SuzanneElizabeth16
    @tuddy315
    Please post using this template:
    Username
    September week 1
    PW:
    CW:
  • tuddy315
    tuddy315 Posts: 11,350 Member
    Options
    tuddy315
    Spetember week 1
    PW: 206.6
    CW: 206.6

Was shocked to have stayed the same after having 4 house guests for the last 9 days!!! I plan on getting my treadmill back in business starting today. I want to be in Onederland before Thanksgiving.
  • LesIckaBod
    LesIckaBod Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    LesIckaBod
    Sept. Week 1
    PW: 172.5
    CW: 172

Later today my kiddos are leaving for their homes and I'm going to do some meal prep. Cooking up some salmon to get my healthy fats in for this week's challenge. What are you adding to your diet this week to increase your healthy fats?

I like nuts and fish for fat. Peanuts and pistachios are my go-to mid-morning snacks, and tuna or sardines are good for lunch when I'm at home.

BTW: @BonnieHosk85, so glad to see you're still here as Captain! Thanks for having me back on Gutbusters! I've done pretty well at maintaining since I took a hiatus months ago, but since mid-July I've noticed that I need the support and guidance from a group again. Here's to a good start for the fall!
  • cr00000
    cr00000 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Elisepfliger04
    Sept Week 1
    PW: 199.6
    CW: 195.8

I started running. I hate running. I lost 4lbs with running. I need to love running 😜 Also on Week 5 of Transform:20 with BeachBody. Hard but I’m doing it!

I'm doing Max 30 this month. Shaun T will keep us going!!
  • shalvy2007
    shalvy2007 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Shalvy2007
    Week 1 Sept
    PW: 156
    CW: 155.4
  • Kenyaa3
    Kenyaa3 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Kenyaa3
    September week 1
    PW:268.8
    CW:268.0

Hi Bonnie, I’m going to change my day to Tuesday for weigh in. I keep forgetting on a Monday. Hope that’s ok?

• audreypawdrey
    audreypawdrey Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Audreypawdrey
    PW:140.6
    CW:137.4

I am probably slightly dehydrated today because I hiked the highest mountain in Colorado yesterday, Mt. Elbert! I am sore today, but I am proud that I did it! It was 9.5 miles round trip and about 4,000 feet elevation gain to 14,440!
  • tuddy315
    tuddy315 Posts: 11,350 Member
    Options
    48vp4jsa4yt3.jpeg

That is phenomenal!!! Congrats! Beautiful view
This discussion has been closed.