• midsummer174627
    midsummer174627 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Friday)
    Track: no
    Calories: idk
    Exercise: no
    Healthier habits: weigh & measure food: not exactly
    Goals or Day: I had a work breakfast and lunch that was food I wouldn't normally eat but I would say I didn't do badly with at least eating mindfully and I ate pretty clean the rest of the day.
    NSV:
    My Why Today: For my weekend trip in two weeks!
  • kilobykilo
    kilobykilo Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    Username kilobykilo
    Week 1, saturday weigh in
    PW: 185.8
    CW: 183.4

Much better than I expected after a far from perfect week..... ready for week two now after some Saturday treats and a weekend of recharging the batteries!

Have a lovely weekend one and all!
  • johicks
    johicks Posts: 1,991 Member
    Options
    ajaia2001 wrote: »
    User Name: ajaia2001
    Weigh in week: September - wk1
    Weigh in day: Friday
    Previous Weight: 161.4
    Current Weight: 160.7

Well I really thought loss would be more... but best side is the scale went down instead of up 😊

@ajaia2001~ Yeah. Yes they went down. Good loss!
  • johicks
    johicks Posts: 1,991 Member
    Options
    @angiesjourney ~ Great loss!! Wooohoooooo!!
    @Leebett~ Nice Friday! It sounds like you made some good choices. Good job! Yes, I’m a lifelogger too. If my hubby didn’t like to cook so much, I’d probably eat the same thing every day for one week just for the ease of it and not having to think about food.
    @jovsfood~ You’re doing great, especially if you don’t feel 100%.
    @DD2020~ Good job!! What a great Friday. Glad you had us to help keep you from temptation.
    @Dogmom919~ Yes!! Good day!
    @jupdyke~ Thanks for the extra boost of the team. :) 8 weeks shred. It will be interesting and inspiring to share the journey with you.
    @skullsandskeletons~ Good Friday! Yeah. The good news is you drink your coffee black. I drink about 4-6 cups/ day plus my water. But I have noticed that as the days get cooler I am drinking more coffee. So time for me to start making hot tea. Which I too dilute so it’s more water. :) So try pouring a mug of coffee and a mug of warm water in the mornings and getting one extra by sipping between cups of coffee. I would love coffee too!!! When I smell it, I must drink it. LOL
    @midsummer174627~ Good job on being mindful at those work meal meetings.
    @kilobykilo~ Yeah. Nice loss!!
  • jupdyke
    jupdyke Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Username jupdyke
    Week 1, saturday weigh in
    PW: 158
    CW: 164.4

Yep, up a whole bunch, but I saw it coming. My trainer wanted me to eat and drink as much as possible, so I did a good job. Lol. Today began the sart of the 8 week Shred experience. This was my initial weight in. Body fat percentage was 29.8%. Hoping to see a nice change on this journey. Today was our first shred workout. He took it easy on us, it'll get harder from here on out. Our food plan will be ready tomorrow, the. Starts the food part of the journey. I'm ready and I've got this. I am on a team with 3 other girls. No cheating allowed! I will stick to it. Ultimately my goal is 135-140.
  • red1185
    red1185 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    MamboRumba wrote: »
    johicks wrote: »
    BUDDY SYSTEM..... LAST CHANCE
    I see that only newbies signed up. Last chance for anyone else to get a buddy to be accountable with and to encourage and challenge each other. Sometimes it helps when you are specifically looking and reading one person within the team to help each other out. We of course want to encourage EVERYONE, but when you aren't posting it might help to have that one buddy saying... HEY! Where are you? How are you?

I would like a Buddy for motivation. I am on Team Flab-U-Less.....so, I am not sure if anyone can request that is not on this team. Thanks!

I’ll take a buddy!! 🙂
  • red1185
    red1185 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Username: red1185
    PW: 168.8
    CW: 166.8
    I posted this last week, but it’s still fitting. I’ve hit the reset button, and I’m starting over. I took today to remind myself that a journey of 1000 miles begins with a single step, and I took that step this morning. I took my dog on a long walk. I have a long way to go, with an overall goal of at least 35 lbs gone, but I’m tired of feeling down on myself for losing my mojo that I’m determined I’ll re-find it, and get back in gear. A new week = a fresh start.
    Update: I had a pretty good week. I’ve been so busy at work that I’ve met my step goal multiple times this week (usually I’m too tired that I don’t make it). I also took my dog on a walk when I got home yesterday, which I haven’t done in quite awhile. I’ve been smarter about my food intake (for the most part) - I only eat half portions when I go out, and then that way I have lunch the next day, too! That’s not to say I don’t overindulge sometimes, cuz I definitely did this week....but I usually try to eat smaller portions early in the day when I know I’m gonna go out later.
    I also am doing my reward system: since I’ve gotten down about 6 lbs from my overall starting weight I bought myself a small prize (less than $10 including s&h). When I get down even more I’ll get myself a bigger prize, and so on. I’m hoping this mentality and process keep up, and help me continue losing!
    Happy losing everybody!!!
  • wander216
    wander216 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Saturday weigh in
    Pw 158
    Cw 157.6
    A better week, I hope to keep it going
  • kilobykilo
    Options
    red1185 wrote: »
    Username: red1185
    PW: 168.8
    CW: 166.8
    I posted this last week, but it’s still fitting. I’ve hit the reset button, and I’m starting over. I took today to remind myself that a journey of 1000 miles begins with a single step, and I took that step this morning. I took my dog on a long walk. I have a long way to go, with an overall goal of at least 35 lbs gone, but I’m tired of feeling down on myself for losing my mojo that I’m determined I’ll re-find it, and get back in gear. A new week = a fresh start.
    Update: I had a pretty good week. I’ve been so busy at work that I’ve met my step goal multiple times this week (usually I’m too tired that I don’t make it). I also took my dog on a walk when I got home yesterday, which I haven’t done in quite awhile. I’ve been smarter about my food intake (for the most part) - I only eat half portions when I go out, and then that way I have lunch the next day, too! That’s not to say I don’t overindulge sometimes, cuz I definitely did this week....but I usually try to eat smaller portions early in the day when I know I’m gonna go out later.
    I also am doing my reward system: since I’ve gotten down about 6 lbs from my overall starting weight I bought myself a small prize (less than $10 including s&h). When I get down even more I’ll get myself a bigger prize, and so on. I’m hoping this mentality and process keep up, and help me continue losing!
    Happy losing everybody!!!

Sounds like you're in a a good head space just now and making some great choices, well done! Love the reward system, too! What did you treat yourself to?
  • kilobykilo
    Options
    Username. Angiesjourney
    Weigh in day Friday
    Previous weight 268.9
    Current weigh. 263.7
    Lose of 5.2
    Stayed within calories all week. No binges. It was a good week.

Brilliant week by my reckoning! What have you got planned for the weekend?
  • goodreadsgal
    goodreadsgal Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Daily post Friday
    Tracked: yes
    Calories: over by 60
    Exercise: yes
  • kilobykilo
    Options
    Daily post Saturday
    Tracked: yes
    Calories: over (gave myself a weekend treat day)
    Exercise: hmmm, kinda(!) 15000 steps and a load of chores. Proper exercise in the morning after an early night and hopefully good sleep.

Just had delicious dinner and have clean sheets on the bed to enjoy, too!

4sw4tnovdefu.jpg
  • jmacaroni
    jmacaroni Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Week 1
    PW: 267.4
    CW:268.6

I had a rough week with everyone in the house being sick. I didn’t log in much or pay attention to what I ate. I’m hoping this is just waterweight and I’ll be back down by next week.
  • kilobykilo
    Options
    jmacaroni wrote: »
    Week 1
    PW: 267.4
    CW:268.6

I had a rough week with everyone in the house being sick. I didn’t log in much or pay attention to what I ate. I’m hoping this is just waterweight and I’ll be back down by next week.

I hope you're all feeling better now x
  • Pearl4686
    Pearl4686 Posts: 918 Member
    Options
    Hey team, sorry I've been MIA! Weekends tend to get very busy so I haven't been checking in.
    So glad a lot of you are really getting in the zone! And I'm sure everyone else will get there too! You all inspire me to keep it up!
    My food this weekend has been ok but not great. I've indulged in too many treats and did not log my food but I made good choices at meal times. I'm still working on my 4 o'clock crashes.
    Have a great week everyone!
  • kilobykilo
    Options
    @Pearl4686 well done for keeping working on the journey! Where are you based?
  • Pearl4686
    Options
    kilobykilo wrote: »

I'm in the UK so my timings might look off to some of you ;)
  • kilobykilo
    Options
    Pearl4686 wrote: »

I'm a brit in portugal (same time zone) but thought you must be much further east. Don't wish your weekend away yet!!!!!!
  • Pearl4686
    Options
    Pearl4686 wrote: »

I'm a brit in portugal (same time zone) but thought you must be much further east. Don't wish your weekend away yet!!!!!!

Haha it's not what you think, it's just hectic as kids off school and I'm busy mommying all day. Kids in bed now so I can do what I like... Tomorrow back at it...
This discussion has been closed.