Replies

• DogMom919
    DogMom919 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Daily Post Sunday
    Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes, under
    Exercise: No
    Goal or Day: I generally call Sunday my chill day....but, I need to get more active!!
  • skullsandskeletons
    Options
    Pearl4686 wrote: »
    Username: skullsandskeletons
    Week: September week 2 Sunday September 8
    PW: 215
    CW: 214

One thing I did well: I got back on track after an indulgent holiday weekend.
    One thing to improve: eat more fruit or vegetables
    Goal: I will eat an apple or 2 clementines or other fruit each day I am at work this week.
    Reward: I will buy myself a coffee one day next week (I usually brew my own).

Well done getting back on track, something I find difficult. Sounds like you have a good plan there!
    And a loss too!

Thanks @Pearl4686!

• skullsandskeletons
    Options
    Daily post Sunday
    Tracked: yes
    Calories: under
    Exercise: no

Got 4 cups of water and did this weeks food prep!
  • DDay2020
    DDay2020 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Daily Post Sun.
    Calories: Yes/under
    Exercise: Yes/ 40 min bike
    Healthier habits:
    Goals or Day:
  • midsummer174627
    midsummer174627 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    OH NO I forgot to actually post a weigh-in, I'm so sorry, team. Anyway I think I was only down a few ounces if any
    PW 145.4
    CW 145.

One thing I did well: I tracked all but two days.
    One thing to improve: Weighing and measuring.
    GOAL: Journal 7 days: 4 days spot-on or under calories; then 3 days at maintenance.
    Reward: put aside $ for a gym bag I want
  • midsummer174627
    edited September 2019
    Options
    Daily Post (Sunday)
    Track: yes
    Calories: slightly over but not sure
    Exercise: yes run 3 miles
    Healthier habits: weigh & measure food: no, esp dinner at a restaurant
    Goals or Day: kind of a disaster weekend, didn't get enough done but didnt relax either, and tomorrow is going to be crappy at work too
    NSV: I had a small loss so I got to change my profile pic back to Good Janet.
    My Why Today: So I can fit in these wool pants I have that were really warm and cozy...when they fit.
  • midsummer174627
    Options
    johicks wrote: »
    Each week you weigh in on your chosen weigh-in day. Weigh-ins close at 11:59 pm EST on Saturdays. Should you miss the deadline, your weight will be marked as a zero loss. Challengers who miss two consecutive weigh-ins are disqualified for the remainder of the month. Please be respectful of your team - they are counting on your contribution to the team's success.

I'm so sorry, I'm putting weigh in on my calendar so I'll make sure next week.
  • kilobykilo
    kilobykilo Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    Morning all,

Are we feeling ready for the week ahead?

I've pre logged today and am almost 300cals over so will get some exercise on the board today!

Looking forward to this week!

• johicks
    johicks Posts: 1,991 Member
    Options
    @Toyota100~ Yes. A stay the same better than a gain. You're not giving up!! 👍🏽 Good. Keep pushing yourself to make those choices that put you at the top of your list. Your health matters.
    @kilibykilo~ meal planning… 👍🏽 Thanks for the extra words of support & encouragement to our team members!! 😍 Yes, I am up from my recent lowest; but I need to focus on the little loss. I’m on my way back down and I should be happy about that. Good Sunday of exercise and getting back into the swing of it. You got this!! :)
    @skullsandskeletons~ Nice loss!! 👏🏽 Good job on getting back on track after the holiday. I like the goals and reward. Good job on 4 cups… 👍🏽 And food prep!!
    @red1185~ Thanks. I’ll soak up all the motivation and encouragement y’all can provide.
    @bootssowhite~ Cait! What a loss!! 👏🏽 Wow! Great recap of the week of doing well and what to improve. Keep it going strong and keep it off! :)
    @jovsfood~ Good job on meal prepping! 👍🏽 Always a great way to stay on track.
    @Pearl4686~ Yep! Me too. Need to grab that MFP Diary app, not more food!! We can do it! Let’s make a real effort this week to grab the phone and message each other and or get in this thread to read and comment, instead of reach for food. If we feel like we’re bombarding the team too much, message me. 👍🏽 We can do it!!
    @Leebett~ Good tracking!! A great goal for the month. So important to be mindful and know what it what. 👍🏽
    @mawash9~ Hey Mike! Would love to hear from you daily. Sorry for your loss(es.) Super excited to see that you’re keeping off that 22#. You got this! And btw… I have recorded your PW: 231.0# so you have a loss of 2.6#.
    @jupdyke~ Right on!! 👍🏽 Excited for you.
    @DogMom919~ A good day… Sunday. 👍🏽
    @DDay2020~ Good Sunday! 👍🏽
    @midsummer174627~ Well, your PW: 147 according to the spreadsheet. That is the weight that you must have posted when you joined the challenge. So you are down 2#... yeah!! It sounds like a great idea to reward yourself, earn the gym bag. 👍🏽 Glad you weighed in. :)
    @kilibykilo ~ Good morning!! I’m up and ready! Let’s do this.
  • Pearl4686
    Pearl4686 Posts: 918 Member
    Options
    Daily post Sunday
    Tracked: yes
    Calories: under
    Exercise: no

Got 4 cups of water and did this weeks food prep!

That's impressive! I see a few of you meal prepping and I'm getting jealous! I'm more a 'what's in the kitchen' kind of girl, which is probably what got me here in the first place ;)
    I will try to do a bit of meal prep.
  • Pearl4686
    Options
    OH NO I forgot to actually post a weigh-in, I'm so sorry, team. Anyway I think I was only down a few ounces if any
    PW 145.4
    CW 145.

One thing I did well: I tracked all but two days.
    One thing to improve: Weighing and measuring.
    GOAL: Journal 7 days: 4 days spot-on or under calories; then 3 days at maintenance.
    Reward: put aside $ for a gym bag I want

Good you're still here! I like your goal- giving yourself permission to enjoy food probably stops you crashing.
    And a loss is loss, as long as it's going in the right direction.
  • johicks
    johicks Posts: 1,991 Member
    Options
    suh9g3s9kpve.jpg
    ⏳ ⏳ SEPTEMBER WEEK 1 ⏳ ⏳
    ⌛️ SEPT 1ST - SEPT 7TH ⌛️
    32 MEMBERS
    25 (78%) of us weighed in
    18 (72%) had a loss or stayed the same for a loss of 20.8lbs!!
    Our losses =39.2 lbs, our gains =19.0 lbs, and our overall net loss = 20.2 lbs.

👏 👍AWESOME JOB TEAM 👏 👍

HUGE congrats to our teammates who posted every day for the daily RTM Mini-challenge!!

hfdm6jmpva7w.jpg
    RUN TRACK MINDS- Together! Kudos to the following for posting 3+ times this week to encourage, inspire, & support your teammates:
    cv6uo0xxeq0m.gif

Later today the week #1 results for all five teams will be posted. :)
  • Pearl4686
    Options
    Daily Post (Sunday)
    Track: yes
    Calories: slightly over but not sure
    Exercise: yes run 3 miles
    Healthier habits: weigh & measure food: no, esp dinner at a restaurant
    Goals or Day: kind of a disaster weekend, didn't get enough done but didnt relax either, and tomorrow is going to be crappy at work too
    NSV: I had a small loss so I got to change my profile pic back to Good Janet.
    My Why Today: So I can fit in these wool pants I have that were really warm and cozy...when they fit.

Don't let a hard day of work derail you, think of those pants!
  • Pearl4686
    Options
    @johicks thanks fro the positive vibes! We can do this! It's Monday again, so it's my 4 'better' days when I normally get back on track and make up for some of my crashes. You can do this too! Let's aim for a loss this week!
  • Katchoi
    Katchoi Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Daily Post Sunday Sept 8
    Calories: Yes, under
    Exercise: yes HIIT
  • Jactop
    Jactop Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    Username: Jactop
    Weigh in week: 2
    Weigh in day: Monday
    Previous Weight: 212
    Todays Weight: 209
  • DogMom919
    DogMom919 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Username: DogMom919
    Weigh in week: 2
    Weigh in day: Monday
    Previous Weight: 229.2
    Current Weight: 229.2
  • angiesjourney
    angiesjourney Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Didn’t post any daily’s this weekend. It was a tough one. Was at or slightly over on Saturday. Sunday I got back on track and trying to stay on track. One day at a time. Drinking tons of water. Hope y’all weekenss went well
  • red1185
    red1185 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    ajaia2001 wrote: »
    @red1185 I'm ready... we got this my buddy😎😎

Yes girl!!! 💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻
  • Leebett
    Leebett Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Username: leebett
    Week: September Week 2
    PW: 283.2
    CW: 280.2
    One thing I did well: Log, Log It's better than bad it's good! (for the Ren and Stimpy crowd)
    One thing to improve: I want to move more this week. We had a trip planned to Niagara Falls, but my pupper is sick so I will have to do my walking at home.
This discussion has been closed.