• Toyota100
    Toyota100 Posts: 182 Member
    edited September 2019
    Options
    Username: Toyota100
    Week: Sunday, Sep., Week 2 (9/08)
    PW: 219.2
    CW: 219.2

One thing I did well: I'm still trying. I'm not giving up. I did considerate, but I'm going to keep pushing!

One thing to improve: Focus on my self more. I love my family, but I have to love myself too to be able to love my family completely. I have to log in more and keep current on the post on MFP for support and just to be more involved in my team.

GOAL: Journal 7days: 5 days spot-on of under calories; then 2 days at maintenance.

Reward: I have a stress candle I already bought from Bath and Body works, but never used. I plan to clean up my bedroom and room bathroom this week. Shooting for Tuesday or Wednesday, because I'm off those days. Light my candle and distress. Watch television with my candle glowing. I will be celebrating, because I will have stayed on track for 3 days that week.
  • skullsandskeletons
    Options
    Jovsfood wrote: »
    Daily post Saturday
    Tracked: yes
    Calories: under
    Exercise: no

I had about 4 cups of water today. Gonna keep trying to get more

Well done 👍 I drink a glass of water before and after every meal plus one when I wake and one before bed just to make sure I st least get those 2 litres a day in 👍

Thanks for the tip!
  • kilobykilo
    kilobykilo Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    My week is planned out, goals set. Monday to Friday i will be on plan!
  • Pearl4686
    Pearl4686 Posts: 918 Member
    Options
    kilobykilo wrote: »
    My week is planned out, goals set. Monday to Friday i will be on plan!

Sounds promising! Good luck!
  • skullsandskeletons
    Options
    Username: skullsandskeletons
    Week: September week 2 Sunday September 8
    PW: 215
    CW: 214

One thing I did well: I got back on track after an indulgent holiday weekend.
    One thing to improve: eat more fruit or vegetables
    Goal: I will eat an apple or 2 clementines or other fruit each day I am at work this week.
    Reward: I will buy myself a coffee one day next week (I usually brew my own).
  • Pearl4686
    Options
    Username: skullsandskeletons
    Week: September week 2 Sunday September 8
    PW: 215
    CW: 214

One thing I did well: I got back on track after an indulgent holiday weekend.
    One thing to improve: eat more fruit or vegetables
    Goal: I will eat an apple or 2 clementines or other fruit each day I am at work this week.
    Reward: I will buy myself a coffee one day next week (I usually brew my own).

Well done getting back on track, something I find difficult. Sounds like you have a good plan there!
    And a loss too!
  • Pearl4686
    Options
    johicks wrote: »
    @jupdyke~

@Pearl4686~ I think we make a great team. You’re on when I’m not and vice versa. ;) You can do it. Make a goal for yourself and reward for having 4 of 7 days without crashes! I’m getting myself mentally ready for something similar. Let’s do this!!.

Thanks Jo! I couldn't do it without you! Still struggling with cookie crashes but hey, as long as the numbers go down, I'll take it.
  • red1185
    red1185 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    johicks wrote: »
    red1185 wrote: »
    I’ll take a buddy!! 🙂

@red1185 - I will rematch @ajaia2001 with you! :) Then if another wants a buddy, I'll be the floating buddy. hahaha

Sounds good! Thanks for the match!

@ajaia2001 you ready to do this?! 😬👍💪🏻 I’ll friend you on mfp.
  • red1185
    red1185 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    @johicks it is definitely a daily struggle, but knowing I get a prize helps with motivation! It’s extrinsic motivation, but still motivation lol

I love that you’re planning to implement it as well - especially considering you gave me the idea! Lol

As always, thank you for the encouragement!! I love coming here, and reading your comments, they definitely help me keep a positive mentality. Also, you’ve got this, too! You deserve all the motivation and encouragement, as well!! Have a wonderful week!
  • bootssowhite
    bootssowhite Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Username: bootssowhite
    Week: Sunday, September Week 2
    PW: 266.6
    CW: 258.8
    One thing I did well: My goal was to be purposeful in my eating this week, and I did that. Even when I went over my calories, it wasn't a binge. I decided what I was okay with eating, and then stopped once I'd eaten that.
    One thing to improve: As always, work on controlling snacking. I could also work on improving counting calories, especially on days when I can't be exact. If I eat out, I tend to just give up on counting calories for the day, but that often leads to additional overeating later on because I feel like there are no repercussions.

I'm pretty excited to see the 250s back on the scale. I just hope it last more than two days this time.

Cait
  • kilobykilo
    Options
    @angiesjourney hope all is going well, buddy!

@johicks thanks for your words of encouragement, all of the organisation and well done on your loss and your goal setting

@jmacaroni glad to hear you're a doing better.

@Toyota100 wellndone for deciding to stick around. Use us as your support network to help get the weight to disappear. You didn't gain, that is a great start.

@Pearl4686 thanks for the encouragement

@bootsowhite amazing progress, well done!

@red1185 I love these challenges for the support (and accountability) too!
  • kilobykilo
    Options
    Daily Post (Sunday)
    Track: Yes, almost
    Calories: Yes under but not nutritious
    Exercise: Yes a morning run and an active day
    Healthier habits: early morning exercise on sunday. Was craving processed food for tea but had 'fresh breaded meat from butcher counter instead.
    Goals or Day: had a week to get back in the swing, now for a working week gittingmy goals of logging, exercising, sleeping and sticking to plan
  • kilobykilo
    Options
    Jovsfood wrote: »
    Daily Post (Sunday)
    Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes under
    Exercise: Yes Pilates 32 min)
    Healthier habits: meal prepping make 1 meal a day but 4 servings , 1 for today one for refrigerator and 2 to freeze for days I can’t cook.
    Goals or Day: start cardio again 30 mins was the goal but still not well enough yet. Spent the day with family in the garden and meal prepping.

Batch cooking saves me when I'm busy at work! Freezer badly needs defrosting so im currently eating up but love a batch cook!
  • Pearl4686
    Options
    Track: yes
    Calories: way over, cookies :s
    Excersize: no
    Healthier habits: drinking more water.
    Goal or day: gotta stop crashing on junk. And fix the mindset 'my day is ruined anyway so I might as well'
  • Leebett
    Leebett Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Pearl4686 wrote: »
    Calories: way over, cookies :s
    Excersize: no
    Healthier habits: drinking more water.
    Goal or day: gotta stop crashing on junk. And fix the mindset 'my day is ruined anyway so I might as well'

OMG! I had one of those days this week. A cookie is ok 20 cookies maybe not :lol:
  • ajaia2001
    ajaia2001 Posts: 216 Member
    edited September 2019
    Options
    @red1185 I'm ready... we got this my buddy😎😎
  • Leebett
    Leebett Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Sunday)
    Track: Yes
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: No
    Healthier habits: I'm still just focusing on logging and keeping checked in with MFP. My goal this month is to make sure I log in daily and make this a habit long term.
    Goals or Day: I've been pretty good this week with the exception of 1 day and I was still under. I'm hoping the scale will show my hard work this week. I'm also getting a battery for my fitbit tonight so I'm hoping to get some data and add a step goal for next week.
  • mawash9
    mawash9 Posts: 77 Member
    edited September 2019
    Options
    Mawash9
    Post Sunday 09/8/19
    PW:228
    CW:228.4
    Track: intermittently (back on horse)
    Exercise: yes
    Will strive to post daily
    Not a great week. Last week was a wedding week, this week a funeral😢.
    I am happy I have stayed fairly constant.
    One thing I did well was count my blessings as funeral have out paced wedding.
    One thing I am working on is being consistent with my eating habits.
    I am still down 22 pounds since learning of this group in June😊!
  • jupdyke
    jupdyke Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: Sunday
    Calories: Right on!
    Exercise: Yes, abs and walked the dog for a little over a half hour
    Goal or day: I did my first day of my meal plan for the shred. Very excited for this journey. My meal plan is a nice amount of food and a good variety. Excited to see what the transformation will bring. Thank you all for your support.
This discussion has been closed.