Pearl4686 Posts: 918 Member
    Options
    DogMom919 wrote: »
    Username: DogMom919
    Weigh in week: 2
    Weigh in day: Monday
    Previous Weight: 229.2
    Current Weight: 229.2

Not gaining is a win too! You can do this!
  • Pearl4686
    Options
    Didn’t post any daily’s this weekend. It was a tough one. Was at or slightly over on Saturday. Sunday I got back on track and trying to stay on track. One day at a time. Drinking tons of water. Hope y’all weekenss went well

It IS tough! But you're doing it! Don't give up!
  • Pearl4686
    Options
    Leebett wrote: »
    Username: leebett
    Week: September Week 2
    PW: 283.2
    CW: 280.2
    One thing I did well: Log, Log It's better than bad it's good! (for the Ren and Stimpy crowd)
    One thing to improve: I want to move more this week. We had a trip planned to Niagara Falls, but my pupper is sick so I will have to do my walking at home.

Amazing! Yes, the nice thing about calorie counting is that it works! You're proving that!
    I just need to get logging! *sigh*
  • kilobykilo
    kilobykilo Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    Didn’t post any daily’s this weekend. It was a tough one. Was at or slightly over on Saturday. Sunday I got back on track and trying to stay on track. One day at a time. Drinking tons of water. Hope y’all weekenss went well

Well done for getting back on track, how is the staying there going?

I'm also fully on track as of today. Diary closed and all I want to do is find a snack..... NO!

Early to bed it will be!!!
  • Rozbee1
    Rozbee1 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Hi johicks ... im out of hospital now and on recovery still, ive lost weight with not being able to eat for a while. Back to it from tomorrow.
    Is it ok to weigh myself tomorrow instead of Monday and take it for this weeks?
    Take care everyone.... happy losing 😀
  • Pearl4686
    Options
    Rozbee1 wrote: »
    Hi johicks ... im out of hospital now and on recovery still, ive lost weight with not being able to eat for a while. Back to it from tomorrow.
    Is it ok to weigh myself tomorrow instead of Monday and take it for this weeks?
    Take care everyone.... happy losing 😀

So glad you're home and recovering! Take care of yourself and don't worry too much about food as you're recovering. Sometimes nothing beats a good hot chocolate and danish ;)
    I hope you're back on your feet soon!
  • Pearl4686
    Options
    Daily report
    Track: yes
    Calories: under
    Excesize: C25K week 8 run 2 done. I really struggled with it, but pushed on and beat my previous time.
    Healthier habits: I did drink a lot of water today but didn't make the best food choices.
    Goals/day: keep tracking and being mindful.
    NSV: today was baking day which normally wrecks my diet but I stuck to 1/2 cupcake and 1 biscuit.
  • Ver9nika
    Ver9nika Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: Monday (Sept 09)

Track: Yes
    Calories: no, over the limit
    Exercise: no

Weekend was all about food :( Got back on track just this dinner 😖
  • DogMom919
    DogMom919 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: Monday (Sept 9)

Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes, under

Today was my weigh in day and I was really disappointed that I didn’t lose an ounce....but, I’m still here.
  • midsummer174627
    midsummer174627 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    kilobykilo wrote: »

Well done for getting back on track, how is the staying there going?

I'm also fully on track as of today. Diary closed and all I want to do is find a snack..... NO!

Early to bed it will be!!!

Knowing when you're done for the day, and then closing the diary and brushing your teeth is important.
  • midsummer174627
    Options
    Pearl4686 wrote: »
    Daily report
    Track: yes
    Calories: under
    Excesize: C25K week 8 run 2 done. I really struggled with it, but pushed on and beat my previous time.
    Healthier habits: I did drink a lot of water today but didn't make the best food choices.
    Goals/day: keep tracking and being mindful.
    NSV: today was baking day which normally wrecks my diet but I stuck to 1/2 cupcake and 1 biscuit.

I could not stick to half a cupcake and 1 biscuit if my life depended on it, especially if fresh baked.
  • midsummer174627
    Options
    Jovsfood wrote: »
    Daily Post Monday
    Calories: Yes under
    Exercise: Yes Pilates 31min
    Healthier habits: got out For A Little walk today
    Goals or Day: kept busy all day

I like that you still fit in pilates even when you were busy
  • Pearl4686
    Options
    DogMom919 wrote: »
    Daily Post: Monday (Sept 9)

Calories: Yes, under

Today was my weigh in day and I was really disappointed that I didn’t lose an ounce....but, I’m still here.

That's tough! Buy hang in there, it will come off! I'm finding my weight going on/off every other week and I've learnt to just bear with it. Sometimes it takes our bodies a little while to catch up. Keep going, you'll get there!
  • bootssowhite
    bootssowhite Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    @Jovsfood Meal prep is essential for me. I make a couple of meals over the weekend, portion out the left overs and then eat from my fridge all week long. It's a lifesaver.

@Pearl4686 I know that feeling. It's so hard to get back on track when you screw up midday. I know that's why people say to count calories no matter what, but I'm no good at it.

@johicks Thanks! I do tend to lose in batches. Great when I'm losing a lot, but hard when it stagnates.
  • bootssowhite
    bootssowhite Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Monday)
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: Yes, two laps around the walking trail at the park
    Healthier habits: I got the day's exercise out of the way first thing in the morning both days this weekend (my weekend's Sunday-Monday). Won't happen during the week, but I should make that my goal on the weekends, which tend to be lower step days for me anyways.
    Goals or Day: Didn't get all my meal prep done over the weekend, which is usually a bad sign. I need to make a real point of finishing it tomorrow.
  • goodreadsgal
    goodreadsgal Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Daily post Saturday
    Tracked: yes
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: yes
  • goodreadsgal
    goodreadsgal Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Daily post Sunday
    Tracked: yes