Steps - 19097
    Water - 50 oz
  • MelsLeanDream
    MelsLeanDream Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    September 21 SATURDAY
    Calories - yes
    Tracking - yes
    Exercise - 345-Active Minutes - 9 hour shift (1 - 10pm)
    Steps - 24633
    Water - 25 oz

my water has been getting steadily worse. Too many energy drinks (although at least they're sugar free). Hopefully my work schedule reduces this coming week.
  • Coral333
    Coral333 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    9/20/19
    Tracked: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes
    Steps: 10,213
    Water: 86

Yesterday was a definitely interesting day! I drove my boyfriends car to the garage after work(small problem and needed recalls fixed). We have been talking about getting a bigger car(we both have sedans), and we ended up browsing and trading in my car for a newer, lower miles(only 30 and I was almost at 100k), SUV. It has perfect room for the doggies and everything we had wanted. With all the car browsing I was able to get my steps up, but the puppies weren't too happy that we were gone for so long!

I weigh in daily for my own personal benefit, and my weigh has been dropping a lot this week(extra activity, even better food choices, and drinking only water or iced tea 95% of the week.) This morning I hopped on to see a 1 in front of the number(199.4!), so I hope my food choices and activity remain smart over the next few days and I can have an even better loss come my official weigh in on Tuesday!

Christine what a brilliant post to wake up and read! Wooohoo on the number starting with a 1 and I have no doubt you'll be comfortably over that line by official weight in :smiley:
  • Coral333
    Options
    swauters wrote: »
    Found out today that my cat has late stage kidney disease. He is only 7. The news is devastating our family and as a result I totally lost it today. My diet consisted of 2 pumpkin spice lattes and an entire pack of oreos.
    Working through this in a healthier way tomorrow.

I'm so sorry to read this - how awful for you all. I think given the circumstances, the off plan food is completely understandable. Although not the healthiest coping strategy, we all need some comfort at times like that and the important part is that you recognised that. Sending my love and good thoughts to you all x
  • Coral333
    Options
    brandi_84 wrote: »
    Coral333 wrote: »
    Friday Weigh In

Last Week - 208.6
    This week - 206.6

Feel like I’m hitting my stride! Think this might be the lowest I’ve been since starting the challenge 🤔 I know this time of year I generally find it easier to stick to it and dig in with exercise but this time round I’ve definitely been taking inspiration from @erikNJ and others on the meal prep front. I think having all my breakfasts and lunches prepped has made a massive difference!

I have a long weekend this week and so ready to get out and about and more active! Hope everyone has a good Friday as we slide into the weekend.

@Coral333 Awesome loss! I'm glad that meal prep is working well for you. I'm getting better at meal planning, but I feel I should try to get on board with doing some prepping as well. Enjoy your weekend!

@brandi_84 Thank you!

Hope everyone is having a good weekend. My steps were way down yesterday (still need to update the spreadsheet but they were 6253 for the day). I had a friend's hen party last night which was really lots of fun but I decided to drive so that I wouldn't completely overindulge on alcohol as well as snacks. I was fairly restrained on the buffet as well so I'm hoping it won't have had too much of an impact!

It's much cooler here today after an unseasonal spike in temps so we're hoping to get out a nice long walk after brunch.
  • energyseeker
    energyseeker Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    Energyseeker
    Week 4
    Weigh in day Sunday
    Starting weight 160
    Last week weight 153.2
    Current weight 151.8

Actually only week 3 that I’ve started this challenge, but the September 1 was a Sunday. 5 Sunday’s in this month so I’ll see how the rest of the month goes. I have much more energy with my more nutritional food choices. I need to get more veggies in though and water.
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    Options
    9/19/19 yes/yes/yes
    9/20/19 yes/yes/yes
    Steps 10090
    Water. Nope. I’ll work on this one next week. Stress at work and Diet Coke chosen over water past few days.

@energyseeker I meant to ask if steps are 10090 for one or both days?
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    Found out today that my cat has late stage kidney disease. He is only 7. The news is devastating our family and as a result I totally lost it today. My diet consisted of 2 pumpkin spice lattes and an entire pack of oreos.

@swauters I am so sorry to hear this! Poor precious kitty! I hope today is an emotionally easier day for you 💜
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    9/20/19
    Exercise: yes
    Steps: 10,213
    Water: 86

Yesterday was a definitely interesting day! I drove my boyfriends car to the garage after work(small problem and needed recalls fixed). We have been talking about getting a bigger car(we both have sedans), and we ended up browsing and trading in my car for a newer, lower miles(only 30 and I was almost at 100k), SUV. It has perfect room for the doggies and everything we had wanted. With all the car browsing I was able to get my steps up, but the puppies weren't too happy that we were gone for so long!

I weigh in daily for my own personal benefit, and my weigh has been dropping a lot this week(extra activity, even better food choices, and drinking only water or iced tea 95% of the week.) This morning I hopped on to see a 1 in front of the number(199.4!), so I hope my food choices and activity remain smart over the next few days and I can have an even better loss come my official weigh in on Tuesday!

Christine what a brilliant post to wake up and read! Wooohoo on the number starting with a 1 and I have no doubt you'll be comfortably over that line by official weight in :smiley:

@Coral333 I sure hope so! Thank you!
  • pkg1998
    pkg1998 Posts: 511 Member
    Options

@swauters That is devastating to hear at such a young age for your cat. They are part of the family. Hugs from the team and hope you can find a suitable way to deal with this news.
  • pkg1998
    Options
    brandi_84 wrote: »
    Friday Weigh In

Last Week - 208.6
    This week - 206.6

Feel like I’m hitting my stride! Think this might be the lowest I’ve been since starting the challenge 🤔 I know this time of year I generally find it easier to stick to it and dig in with exercise but this time round I’ve definitely been taking inspiration from @erikNJ and others on the meal prep front. I think having all my breakfasts and lunches prepped has made a massive difference!

I have a long weekend this week and so ready to get out and about and more active! Hope everyone has a good Friday as we slide into the weekend.

@Coral333 Awesome loss! I'm glad that meal prep is working well for you. I'm getting better at meal planning, but I feel I should try to get on board with doing some prepping as well. Enjoy your weekend!

@brandi_84 Thank you!

Hope everyone is having a good weekend. My steps were way down yesterday (still need to update the spreadsheet but they were 6253 for the day). I had a friend's hen party last night which was really lots of fun but I decided to drive so that I wouldn't completely overindulge on alcohol as well as snacks. I was fairly restrained on the buffet as well so I'm hoping it won't have had too much of an impact!

It's much cooler here today after an unseasonal spike in temps so we're hoping to get out a nice long walk after brunch.

@Coral333 Great method to control yourself, but still enjoy a party.
  • pkg1998
    Options
    Energyseeker
    Week 4
    Weigh in day Sunday
    Starting weight 160
    Last week weight 153.2
    Current weight 151.8

Actually only week 3 that I’ve started this challenge, but the September 1 was a Sunday. 5 Sunday’s in this month so I’ll see how the rest of the month goes. I have much more energy with my more nutritional food choices. I need to get more veggies in though and water.

@energyseeker Awesome loss for this week and even better you are seeing the impact of the healthy eating. Reminds us that it’s not just about the scale.
  • ForLangston
    ForLangston Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    @swauters : Oh no about the kitty!
    @MelsLeanDream : wow, your steps are impressive. Share your tips guru. and keep going!
    @cmhubbard92 : thanks for monitoring our step challenge. So should I just use the sheet that poses the ?'s, or is their a sheet that I miss. Sorry if this has already been addressed.

My this week's goals:
    1. Get off sugar in my cafe
    2. Keep exercising (yoga, hiking, weight lifting)
    3. Cook >eating out
    4. Limit inflammatory foods (dairy, sugar, and wheat for me)

Pre-tracked day, walking, and at for now
  • cmhubbard92
    edited September 2019
    Options
    @swauters : Oh no about the kitty!
    @MelsLeanDream : wow, your steps are impressive. Share your tips guru. and keep going!
    @cmhubbard92 : thanks for monitoring our step challenge. So should I just use the sheet that poses the ?'s, or is their a sheet that I miss. Sorry if this has already been addressed.

My this week's goals:
    1. Get off sugar in my cafe
    2. Keep exercising (yoga, hiking, weight lifting)
    3. Cook >eating out
    4. Limit inflammatory foods (dairy, sugar, and wheat for me)

Pre-tracked day, walking, and at for now

@ForLangston The forum with the questions is a great way to submit your steps! The sheet breaks it down for me so I can just pop them in, or bring them over from here! Whatever your personal preference is! I am currently missing your steps for Friday/Saturday!

I made the sheet a little more user friendly(I think) with steps and water with each member, so theres not multiple sheets for one week. I am going to open up the sheet for anyone to add their numbers starting tomorrow, but I am still willing to put the numbers into the sheet for everyone!

@cossmoss15 - missing steps/water for Friday/Saturday
    @HASWLRS - missing steps/water for Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
    @erikNJ - missing water for Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
    @murdog3t - missing Friday/Saturday steps/water
    @mirendybryant - missing Friday/Saturday steps/water
    @heaz10 -missing Saturday steps/water

I think I have caught all the missing entries, if you have submitted info for the days that I'm looking for, let me know! I probably skimmed over it and missed it! Thanks, guys!
  • heaz10
    heaz10 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    9/21:
    Exercise: yes 30 minute walk
    Steps: 11,918
    Water: 40 oz
  • erikNJ
    erikNJ Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options

Oh no, hugs to you and your family
  • erikNJ
    erikNJ Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    Mini-challenge
    Sun: yes/no/yes
    Mon: yes/yes/no
    Tue: yes/yes/yes
    Wed: yes/yes/yes
    Thu: no/yes/no
    Fri: no/no/no
    Sat: no/no/yes

Water
    Wed: 16 Thu: 12 Fri: 12 Sat: 3

Yesterday was Irish Weekend at the Jersey Shore. It’s the unofficial closing of the shore season and basically another St Paddy’s day. Work for a beer company and basically everything is free. And I handled it terribly. Only ate one meal, only had water when I woke up (unless you count Truly hard seltzer water) and barely slept.
    And i’ll know why when I cry about my weigh in on Friday
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    erikNJ wrote: »
    Mini-challenge
    Sun: yes/no/yes
    Mon: yes/yes/no
    Tue: yes/yes/yes
    Wed: yes/yes/yes
    Thu: no/yes/no
    Fri: no/no/no
    Sat: no/no/yes

Water
    Wed: 16 Thu: 12 Fri: 12 Sat: 3

Yesterday was Irish Weekend at the Jersey Shore. It’s the unofficial closing of the shore season and basically another St Paddy’s day. Work for a beer company and basically everything is free. And I handled it terribly. Only ate one meal, only had water when I woke up (unless you count Truly hard seltzer water) and barely slept.
    And i’ll know why when I cry about my weigh in on Friday

@erikNJ Thanks for updating the water! I hope you have an on track week between now and Friday! Hopefully you can reverse some of the damage! :)
  • energyseeker
    energyseeker Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    9/22/19
    Track yes
    Under goal yes
    Exercise yes
    11,313 steps
This discussion has been closed.