TEAM: Run Track Minds (October)

Options

Replies

• AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    For the time being, I'll be keeping up with the admin (unless I have a returning member who'd like to volunteer). It will be really helpful to me if you format your posts like the above since that is what I'll be looking for. If you have any questions, please tag me!
    Welcome to October and make it a great month!!
  • LyndaBSS
    LyndaBSS Posts: 6,964 Member
    edited September 2019
    Options
    Username LyndaBSS
    Week Sunday, October Week 1 (9/29)
    PW 188.4
    CW 186.1

So, is it October week 1?
  • skullsandskeletons
    Options
    Daily post Sunday:
    Tracked: yes
    Calories: under
    Exercise: no

• red1185
    red1185 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Hi all! It’s good to be back for another month! My name is Rachel, and I’m 34. I’ve been trying to lose weight for awhile, but I keep losing and gaining the same amount for the past few months. I’m determined to make this month THE month that I actually lose weight!
  • kilobykilo
    kilobykilo Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    Daily post Sunday:
    Tracked: not totally
    Calories: over
    Exercise: yes

Good thing: planned for the week and I'm ready for it!
  • Magickxxx
    Magickxxx Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Name : Magickxxx
    October week 1 (29/09)
    Previous Weight: 256
    Current Weight: 251
  • kilobykilo
    Options
    red1185 wrote: »
    Hi all! It’s good to be back for another month! My name is Rachel, and I’m 34. I’ve been trying to lose weight for awhile, but I keep losing and gaining the same amount for the past few months. I’m determined to make this month THE month that I actually lose weight!

We share an age and a determination! October will be the month we find a new low!
  • docbeauty1
    docbeauty1 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone,I have been struggling with my weight for years, I keep on losing and gainning it all back but this time around I'm determined to loss it all and keep it off.

Username: docbeauty1
    Week: Monday, Oct week 1
    PW: 196.8lb
    CW: 192.8lb
  • Nihal9495
    Nihal9495 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone, my name is Nihal. I've been trying to lose weight for years. I started the current weight loss in August and lost 16 lbs till now. I hope I could lose much more during this challenge.

I didn't weigh in yesterday, and I can not do it today.. Is it okay if I weigh in tomorrow?
  • Kathie_GoGo
    Kathie_GoGo Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Daily post Sunday:
    Calories: met goal
  • heyjude0225
    heyjude0225 Posts: 913 Member
    Options
    Username: heyjude0225
    Week: Monday, Oct week 1
    PW: 256.3 lb
    CW: 254.0 lb
  • klilev
    klilev Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone,
    I have been doing the challenges since April and have lost about 15 lbs. I am entering a period of self-inflicted stress as I prepare for school exams in November. I really need thr accountability to maintain and to lose another 15 lbs over the next several months.
    In addition to being a grad student, I'm a mom and work full time at a job I really enjoy. My husband is a full time stay at home dad but is currently looking for work opportunities. These are all good things! But they make our weeks crazy. Working out is critical to my mental and physical health, and eating well is critical to maintaining my energy levels and feeling good. Thank you for the support!!
  • Rozbee1
    Rozbee1 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Week 1
    Rozbee1

CW 179.6

Dont know what last weigh in was sorry. Weigh Day : Monday
    Ive rolled over from Sept.
  • skullsandskeletons
    skullsandskeletons Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    Daily post Monday
    Calories: under

Decent day today! Good night team!
  • kilobykilo
    Options
    Daily post monday:
    Tracked: yes, I'm back!
    Calories: nicely under thanks to exercise calories
    Exercise: yes, 3.5km run. Was hard. I'm not ready for 10km in 20 days!

Good thing: back on it!
  • red1185
    red1185 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone! I find I’m more likely to stay on track when I come here, post, and read your stories, too.
    Now that it’s a new month, I’m restarting a weight loss challenge with some friends in addition to this, AND I have a tradition of “sober October” that I started a few years ago in memory of some very important people.
    Some things that I’m proud of so far: I haven’t had a soda since July (and it was only like 8 oz even then), but I don’t even crave soda anymore. I used to drink 4-6/day, and now I don’t even want them. I replaced the sodas with fizzy waters so it feels like soda, but it’s actually just water.
    This is day 2 of getting up, and taking my dog on a 15 minute walk before work. It’s not much, but I definitely didn’t want to do it this morning, but I made myself, and I’m glad I did!
    I didn’t eat ANY cheese dip when I went and ate Mexican food last night lol.
    I’m trying to do little things that will all add up to the big results.

@kilobykilo you’re right! This is OUR month! We got this!

What are YOUR NSVs or little tweaks you’re making for October??
    Happy losing everybody!
  • joehlrich
    joehlrich Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hi Team! Looking forward to being part of this group. It's way more fun and motivating to do this work together:-) I'm hoping to lose 25 pounds and develop habits to keep it off.

Daily Post Monday:
    Tracked - Yes
    Calories - Under
    Exercise - Weight training, Walk around the neighborhood after dinner
  • AB0215
    Options
    Nihal9495 wrote: »
    Hello everyone, my name is Nihal. I've been trying to lose weight for years. I started the current weight loss in August and lost 16 lbs till now. I hope I could lose much more during this challenge.

I didn't weigh in yesterday, and I can not do it today.. Is it okay if I weigh in tomorrow?

@Nihal9495 It's fine, but best if you can weigh in as close to your scheduled day as possible.
  • AB0215
    Options
    jupollock wrote: »
    Hi everyone! I put Sundays as my weigh day, so am I correct in thinking tomorrow is my first official weigh in of this challenge?
    @jupollock You were correct, your first weigh in was Sunday, sorry for the late reply.
This discussion has been closed.