TEAM: Flab-U-Less (October)

Options

Replies

• mrsjar5311
    mrsjar5311 Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    NaimahJSR wrote: »
    Omg how do you survive your cheat days? I eat well within my caloric limits throughout the week then hell break loose on my cheat day. The things I ate :/ and now I feel defeated :'( Woke up to a huge piece of cake I left from yesterday but I promise that's it. I really want to stay on track and eat healthy but I fear that these cheat days will set me up for failure. Should I avoid them altogether?

I don't have cheat days but there are days I just scoff my face - rare but it happens. I just start again the next day. I've learnt to let go of the guilt of doing that as it was becoming a sort of cycle of feeling so bad, I do it again and again.

Sunday - I over ate. Monday, I was back on track. Keep going. It's a glitch, a bump on the journey! You'll get there!
    12774 Posts: 1,416 Member
    Options
    Weigh day Tuesday
    Last wk 200.8
    This week.. 201lbs
    12774 Posts: 1,416 Member
    Options
    Daily post 10/1
    track..Yes
    Cal..Under
    Exercise..Yes
  • bjooles1
    bjooles1 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Oct. 1
    Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes- under by 800
    Exercise: Walked the dogs 2 miles with 12.5 lb pack. 9 min on stair climber. 28 min on elliptical.
  • mram3582
    mram3582 Posts: 2,482 Member
    Options
    hmmm....seems as though mfp is glitching again. I have no homepage or diary tonight. I'm advocating for real monkeys instead of our techies....just sayin'!
  • mram3582
    Options
    Daily Post: 10/01 Tuesday
    Track: most of the day until mfp kicked me off
    Calories: over-I did have a hamburger, fries, and ice cream cone for super
    Daily goal: To not die of dysentery. Tomorrow-to also, not die of dysentery.
  • mram3582
    Options
    I've read all the posts and logged everyone's weight, but I just got home and I have to be back up for work in 5hrs. I'm gonna call it a night and go get my shower. Nighty night everyone!
  • DJMKT
    DJMKT Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: limited to hobbling around on crutches
    Monday weigh in day: 193.6

3 weeks ago today broke my right Fibula and sprained my foot and ankle. Have been in an aircast and crutches since. Saw my orthopedist today. 3 more weeks to go on crutches, though got the ok to begin to put a bit of weight on my leg, and also the ok to begin to swim again. Yeah!
  • Katchoi
    Katchoi Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Daily post Oct 1

Calories: under
    Exercise: 5k jog
  • NaimahJSR
    NaimahJSR Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Omg how do you survive your cheat days? I eat well within my caloric limits throughout the week then hell break loose on my cheat day. The things I ate :/ and now I feel defeated :'( Woke up to a huge piece of cake I left from yesterday but I promise that's it. I really want to stay on track and eat healthy but I fear that these cheat days will set me up for failure. Should I avoid them altogether?

Cheat day is a controversial statement/topic. Is it a day, you let loose of all your guards? Or take a different kind of fuel for your physical body?

My body is the only vehicle I have to carry me through this life journey. Food is fuel for my body. My stomach is the fuel tank. If I view my stomach as my fuel tank.... do I ever over fuel my car until the fuel is over the car?

My body is more precious than the most expensive car. More expensive than Koenigsegg CCXR Trevita ($4.8M) or
    Lamborghini Veneno ($4.5M). No body with these type of cars will over-fuel them.

What do you all think?

Cheat day is a controversial statement/topic. Is it a day, you let loose of all your guards? Or take a different kind of fuel for your physical body?

My body is the only vehicle I have to carry me through this life journey. Food is fuel for my body. My stomach is the fuel tank. If I view my stomach as my fuel tank.... do I ever over fuel my car until the fuel is over the car?

My body is more precious than the most expensive car. More expensive than Koenigsegg CCXR Trevita ($4.8M) or
    Lamborghini Veneno ($4.5M). No body with these type of cars will over-fuel them.

What do you all think?

I have never really looked at it this way but I must agree, this is very true.
  • empire5
    empire5 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Username: empire5
    Weigh In Day: Sunday (sorry I'm very late ;) )
    Week: October Week 1
    PW = 180.9
    CW= 179.7

Have had a few unexpected days away from home, will get back to daily posting tomorrow.
    Welcome to all the newcomers!
  • TypingToaster
    TypingToaster Posts: 4,110 Member
    Options
    Daily Post Tuesday, October 1st, 2019

Calories: 1821/1830

Exercise: Calories burnt: 952. 68 minutes cleaning, 67 minutes cooking, and 32 minutes of walking with 3,018 steps.

Comments: Husband and roommate went to the store to get more soda for him and a drink thermos for her to take to school with her and ended up bringing home a 7-week old female kitten that someone was giving away. Spotted Tabby. She was from a litter of five. The dogs adore her, one cat is very interested in her, another was friendly with her, and the third was possessive over me and hissed and growled at her.
  • mrsjar5311
    mrsjar5311 Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    Oct 2

Track - Y
    Calories - under by 399
    Exercise - Y HIIT 40 mins. walk 1 hour

My goals _
    #1. Track EVERYTHING I eat that has calories.
    #2. Stay inside your allocated daily budget.
    #3. 90 minutes of daily exercise
    #4. 18/6 hour fasts
    #5. Weight training every other day
    #6. 10K steps daily

Starting weight - 73.6kg
    Oct Goal weight - 70kg
    Weigh in day - Friday
  • dheliason
    dheliason Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    @mram3582
    You missed my post back on page 2 and didn't get my weight entered on spread sheet. Oops!

Previous: 145.7
    Current: 144.0
  • pandygirl56
    pandygirl56 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Good morning 🌞 everyone,

Username: pandygirl56
    Weigh In Week: Week 1 (Oct 2nd)
    Weigh In Day: Wednesday
    Previous Week's Weight: 297 lbs
    Today's Weight: 282.2 lbs (14.8 lbs lost) (always lose big when restarting weight-loss)( I know some is water loss. Doesn't matter it's a loss)

Continue to work on increasing my water intake and find some upper body exercises, I can do to strengthen my hands and arms.
  • mram3582
    Options
    @dheliason You're right! Sorry about that. Got it in now. Very nice drop there!
    @pandygirl56 Killed it dead, set it on fire and dropped it in a hole somewhere!! Congrats!
  • holygoop
    holygoop Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone! Welcome to October!

October: Week 1
    Weigh-in day: Tuesday
    Previous Weight: 208 lbs
    Current Weight: 209 lbs
  • victorious55
    victorious55 Posts: 3,282 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Wednesday - October 2)

Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes- walking and 45 minutes of strength and cardio

As mentioned earlier, my mini goal for today was to sincerely say Yes to all expectations and I am glad to do just that! This is actually my daily goal this month!

Yeah... 1 more day of 3 yeses.....
  • happy7811
    happy7811 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Weigh in week # 1 weigh in day Wednesday 2nd
    Pw 175.6
    Cw. 175 .8
  • happy7811
    happy7811 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I couldnt get on here again to post yesterdays daily post so here it is

Tuesday s. Daily post oct 1st

Tracked _yes
    Calories targeted__yes
    Under by 264

Exercises did full body work out 50 min total
    This includes
    Treadmill. 15 min
    Stationary bike 5

Water 9 cups

Steps 8082
    Miles 2.03

Total steps for week
    Miles total for week
    Total min

This week i making out few new goals going to repeat some of ones that i started out with habits were not broken all way lol
This discussion has been closed.