Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes, 50 mins weight training 90 mins walking/running
  • dustyspal
    dustyspal Posts: 835 Member
    Options
    Daily Post - Monday

Track ✔
    Calories ✔
    Exercise - Looks like the heat is hanging around until Friday. Going to be a long week.
  • TwistedSassette
    TwistedSassette Posts: 8,695 Member
    Options
    Daily Post - Tuesday October 1
    Track: Yes
    Calories: No
    Exercise: No
    Comments: Need to do better!!
  • vicky2767
    vicky2767 Posts: 2,472 Member
    Options
    Daily check in
    Tracked yes
    Calories under
    Exercise yes
  • LadyRN76
    LadyRN76 Posts: 4,275 Member
    Options
    Daily check in
    Tracked: yep
    Calories under
    Exercise: yep

Comments: No sleep = sluggish. I got my 2 mile run in this morning and a short ride tonight, but I'm just tired. These 90 degree temps need to go!!
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Tuesday)

Exercise: Yes, 50 mins weight training 80 mins walking

• Gadgetgirl259
    Gadgetgirl259 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: Tuesday 10/01

Track:
    Yes
    Calories: Under (just barely)
    Steps: 5,081
    Exercise: 20 mins -- Jump rope workout with body weight exercises.

• digger61
    digger61 Posts: 3,803 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: Tuesday October 1

Calories: Under
    water over
    Steps 15041
    Exercise: walking and weights
    Tracked everything today
  • 143tobe
    143tobe Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Tuesday)

Exercise: Yes 20 minutes strength, 20 minutes yoga

Comments:
    I had a whoosh this morning!! The scale has been fluctuating between 139(s) and 141(s) for the past week. This morning, even though I woke up feeling "fat (you know some mornings you wake up and you feel smaller? Well, today wasn't that day), I finally broke through that invisible wall! My weight this morning is 137.8! I hit the 137's!! This is the lowest weight I have been since I was a child!! Probably 9 or 10 years old! Just in time for my race tomorrow! Maybe I'll avoid the scale tomorrow because it will probably go back up to 141. lol
  • 143tobe
    Options
    Hi guys! I've read through all the introductions finally. Lots of new members! Happy to meet everyone! I've only been on the team for one month, but honestly, it helped to keep me accountable so much. I joined after taking a few months off for maintenance and I wasn't tracking my calories anymore and had gotten so comfortable with it that I really didn't want to start counting again. But seeing everyone's daily posts really inspired me to start tracking again. It also helped me stay motivated to get back into "serious" weight loss mode, where I have a goal and I am truly focused to meet it.

I am Lisa, 42, from California originally but have lived in Germany for the past 10 years. I have always been overweight, even as a kid. When I got pregnant with my first son over 11 years ago I was 165lbs. I went up to 205 with him while pregnant and when my weight loss efforts failed after giving birth, I got depressed, gave up, and went up to 218. My highest weight. I reached my goal weight of 143 this Spring which put me at the high end of a healthy bmi. I went into maintenance for the summer so I could have a more relaxed visit home and to give both my skin and mind a chance to catch up with my weight loss. But I have plenty of body fat to get rid of, and I am loving feeling lighter, so I am back to reach my new goal of 133. My current passion is running (I've actually enjoyed running since my early 20's but I was never very consistent or good at it.) and it has done so much for both my mental and physical health. I run a half marathon tomorrow, my first after not being able to run for two years due to over-training which led my hips to wear out. I'm beyond excited. My last half marathon was 3 years ago and I feel like my physical condition and running ability has really improved since then, despite only resuming running this past Spring.

My goal this month is to reach 135lbs. My last weight in here for September was 139.4, so I guess my goal is to lose 4.4 lbs by October 31st.

Now let's get loosing!!
  • Kin59vara
    Kin59vara Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: Wednesday
    Calories: Yes:
    Exercise: Daily Burn, 20169
    Goals/Day/Comments: still going in the right direction again
  • dustyspal
    Options
    LadyRN76 wrote: »
    Daily check in
    Tracked: yep
    Calories under
    Exercise: yep

Comments: No sleep = sluggish. I got my 2 mile run in this morning and a short ride tonight, but I'm just tired. These 90 degree temps need to go!!

I hear you!! I don't do well I the heat either.
  • dustyspal
    Options
    Opps, Tuesday's Daily Post
    dustyspal wrote: »
    Daily Post - Monday

Track ✔
    Calories ✔
    Exercise - Looks like the heat is hanging around until Friday. Going to be a long week.

• dustyspal
    Options
    Weigh-In Wednesaday

PW - 276.5
    CW - 271.2

This past week, I discovered that sodium is not my friend. Lowering my sodium and increasing water had a very good result!!
  • jeapri17
    jeapri17 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Weigh-In Monday
    Jeapri17
    PW - 166
    CW - 166.5
  • satchel2008
    satchel2008 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Daily post Oct 1st
    Track: yes
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: not today😒
    *Just wanted to also say I work night shift so my day don't actually end untill the next morning. Lol
  • cydneebauman
    cydneebauman Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    October week 1
    Wednesday weigh in
    Cydneebauman
    PW 157.2
    CW 156.6
  • o0kody0o
    o0kody0o Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    🌟Daily Post: Tuesday, 1 October

Calories: Under
    Exercise: Walking
    💬Chocolate: Yes but only 4 little squares of dark chocolate and not a whole bar 🥳
  • 143tobe
    Options
    o0kody0o wrote: »
    🌟Daily Post: Tuesday, 1 October

💬Chocolate: Yes but only 4 little squares of dark chocolate and not a whole bar 🥳

That's great! I was going to suggest going the dark chocolate route. I lost my final 45 lbs by having at least one or two squares of Lindt 90% or 99% dark chocolate daily.
This discussion has been closed.