LMK02020 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Cmhubbar
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    Options
    pkg1998 wrote: »
    Coral333 wrote: »
    @lozenger1984 That is an impressive step count and will have gone some way to mitigating the lasagne and ice cream which btw sound delicious!

@sandkp the arm workout you posted looks really good! I think I'm going to give it a go at the gym tomorrow for some upper body work :)

@swauters I think changing up goals to what your body is telling you it needs is vital and often something we overlook so that sounds great! This month I'm looking to do the same sort of thing and slow down a little mentally and include more yoga and meditation again as I know it really helps me.

Today has been a good day food and exercise wise and I feel much more together with it all. Hope everyone has had a great start to your week! @cmhubbard92 I'm closing out the day with 10221 steps but couldn't find the tab in our spreadsheet, could you point me in the right direction as I'm sure I've just not looked properly!!

@Coral333 I just had the chance to make a new tab for the week. I had a family emergency/death occur today. I am hoping to continue checking in the next few days, but things may become hectic.

@cmhubbard92 Wow - so sorry to hear about your emergency/death. If we can do anything from a distance, let us know {{HUGS}} from your team.
    @pkg1998 thank you
    swauters wrote: »
    @cmhubbard92 I am sorry to hear about your loss
    @swauters thank you
    brandi_84 wrote: »
    @cmhubbard92 I'm very sorry for your loss.
    You have been doing a lot for TBBT, helping to keep us motivated. But focus on yourself and your family and don't worry about the spreadsheet and stuff until you feel like it.

@brandi_84 thank you

Thank you all for the kind words.

I guess I am just a little bit off today. I guess I don't know what to feel. I'm trying to be there for my mom and myself... I'm usually in control of things, so it feels weird!
  • Nicoletime4me
    Nicoletime4me Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    October 8
    Tracking- yes
    Calories- no ( over by 221)
    Exercise- yes ( 33 mins cardio/strength training)
  • swauters
    swauters Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Hey all.

I think I am ducking out of the group. I've been stalled for a while and need to change things up.

Good luck to all on your individual journeys.
  • energyseeker
    energyseeker Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    Mini today and yesterday
    Yes/yes/yes
    Yes/yes/yes
  • petrocoetsee
    petrocoetsee Posts: 829 Member
    Options
    10/8 Tuesday
    Mini challenge
    Tracked...yes
    Under... Yes
    Exercise: Yes. Training with PT at gym

Other challenges:
    Steps:3,100 guestimate. Fitbit only sorted out late yesterday. Using ± same steps as previous Tuesday - similar gym session

Water: oz.93
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    Hey all.

I think I am ducking out of the group. I've been stalled for a while and need to change things up.

I am so sorry to see this, this morning. I wish you all of the luck on your journey @swauters 💜
  • Coral333
    Coral333 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Hey all.

I wish you all the very best! Your support and chat has really helped along my (slow) journey here x
  • pkg1998
    pkg1998 Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    Hey all.

@swauters We will miss your participation in the group, but understand that sometimes you need to make a change in order to get moving in the right direction again. Good luck to you.
  • pkg1998
    pkg1998 Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    MINI CHALLENGE (10/6 - 10/12)

Sunday - No, No, No
    Monday - Yes, No, Yes
    Tuesday - Yes, Yes, Yes
    Wednesday -
    Thursday -
    Friday -
    Saturday -
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    10/8/19
    Tracked: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes
    Steps: 13,195
    Water: 65.8
  • brandi_84
    brandi_84 Posts: 1,963 Member
    Options
    Mini Challenge
    Tuesday 10.8.19
    Tracked: yes
    Under: 15 calories over
    Exercise: no- no one in my house was feeling very good yesterday.
    Water: 40 oz

• brandi_84
    Options
    Username-brandi_84
    Weigh in day : Wednesday
    Starting: 184.3
    Week 1:. 183.2
    Week 2:. 182.1

• murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    edited October 2019
    Options
    Oct 8
    Tracking: yes
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: yes
    Step: 12798
    Water:88oz
    30 min yoga
    15 min meditation
    45 min hike

On my way to Republic WA via car praying for safe travels
    Happy hump day
  • brandi_84
    Options
    Hey all.

@swauters - We'll miss you. Good luck to you as well.
  • Caronell
    Caronell Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    Hey, team. I am back. Took a few extra days.....

I have just read through all the posts, and am loving the team interaction! Got some results to report, but that will have to wait. My niece is getting married tomorrow, so this will be another quiet weekend from me.

Missing some Friday weigh-ins:

@abowersgirl, @bagney40, @ForLangston and @lindamtuck2018

On deck for Saturday:

@Calli1616

Missing from Thursday:

@cossmoss15 and @sandkp

Missing from earlier in the week:

@dymphnadaniels, @Caronell and @eatingfoodles

Apologies, I worked a few long shifts then went away for a long weekend so I've not checked in from start October.

I had my wedding dress fitting two weeks ago so for now to need to maintain rather than continue losing. I also saw my surgeon two weeks ago and he was really pleased with my progess to date (30Ibs to date). He has suggested though that I will get a better outcome if I could lose a further few pounds in readiness for surgery in February. So......I plan to maintain until 14th November, followed by a couple of easy weeks. I will then look to rejoin this group from December. Is that ok @HASWLRS ? Cxx
  • cossmoss15
    cossmoss15 Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    @cmhubbard92 Sorry to hear about your loss. It's a tough time for you and your family. Look after yourself!
    Hey all.

@swauters Best wishes to you as you 'change things up'!

I was trying to get back on track after my son's wedding a week and half ago; then my father was admitted to the hospital. He's been there 6 days so - not good!

I think I missed last week's weigh in. If it's OK I will just skip last week and weigh in tomorrow my regular day.
  • energyseeker
    energyseeker Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    Mini challenge
    10/9/19
    Yes/yes/yes
    10,509 steps
    Next 4days on mini vacation. Not sure l’ll be seeing loss on Sunday’s weigh in.
  • erikNJ
    erikNJ Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    @cmhubbard92
    I am so sorry to hear of your loss. Hugs to you and your family
  • erikNJ
    erikNJ Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    @cossmoss15
    I hope the best for your Dad and your whole family. Take care of the important things right now
This discussion has been closed.