Non Scale Victories

Options

Replies

• Jackie9003
    Jackie9003 Posts: 1,106 Member
    Options
    NovusDies wrote: »
    I walked 'briskly' outside for the first time yesterday.

Some of my new NSVs will seem kind of lame to a lot of people but I have been held back for a long time so I will celebrate them no matter how mundane they are.

It's all relative to your situation, celebrate away they're all important.
  • conniewilkins56
    conniewilkins56 Posts: 3,391 Member
    Options
    Amen!
  • DogMom919
    DogMom919 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Way to “do you”.......Congratulations!
  • hansep0012
    hansep0012 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Ok, @NovusDies inspired me to share a NSV that may seem kinda lame to others but, well, here goes!

In the spring I packed our trailer with some clothes I planned to use for camping. The pair of jeans I packed was the "comfortable" elastic waist style, no belt loops. So, there I am, in July, pulling them on one morning ready to go walk the dogs and my husband watches us head out. When we return he smiles and said, "You were quite the sight, walking three dogs and hitching up your pants because they were falling down!".

Now we are putting the trailer to bed for the winter and those old elastic waist jeans are heading out as a donation!

Challenge: Post your "lame-est" NSV!
  • hansep0012
    Options
    ...the gauntlet has been thrown down.....by @NovusDies …..
    and now I need a lame name, since "super lame" is claimed I'll go for: "Ultra Lame"! :smiley:
  • wannabeskinnycat
    wannabeskinnycat Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I love reading these, fantastic guys x
  • hansep0012
    Options
    @merph518 What a GREAT NSV!!!! You have me smiling from ear to ear as I envision your accomplishment of rocking yet a smaller pant size.
  • jjlewey
    jjlewey Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Great Job @merph518
  • smat52
    smat52 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    @NovusDies Congrats on crossing your legs! LOL on the compression socks. I'm envisioning your nice ankles!👏👏

@merph518 WOW that is awesome. Congratulations! 👏👍👏

@maiomaio71 Great NSV!👏👏
  • smat52
    smat52 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    @NovusDies That is a fantastic NSV ! After I reached a certain age, one of the first things I learned and focused on was to love myself. You should look in the mirror everyday and say positive things about yourself. Be proud of how far you have come. I have a long way to go with my weight, but I'm trying to feel positive now and not wait until I lose weight. Congrats on your accomplishments.!