4/11: 198
    11/11
    18/11
    25/11
  • lozenger1984
    lozenger1984 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Weigh in day 151.8
    Slightly sabotaged a better result by eating far too much of a trial run of our wedding cake.
    May as well aim to get rid of 1.9lbs this week and hit the 140s-psychologically that will feel good.
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    Options
    11/03 Sunday
    Mini challenge
    Tracked...no
    Under... Doubt it
    Exercise: no

Other challenges:
    Steps:1767 - achieved this from moving from the left butt cheek to the right butt cheek whilst vegetating in front of the TV

@petrocoetsee haha this is great! Pretty much me for most of yesterday, but managed to get a little activity in at the end of the day.
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    @brandi_84, I am still planning to do the results for the Mini Challenge for the last week of October, but I am just waiting on some more posts....specifically from @heaz10. Heather, are you there?
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    11/3/19
    Tracked: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes
  • pkg1998
    pkg1998 Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    SandSea55 wrote: »
    PW: 153
    CW: 152.9
    Mini Challenge:
    Food: yes
    Calories: over (family in town and we are out 3 times today...ugh!)
    Outdoor walk

@SandSea55 Always difficult when we’re out of our normal routine. Important thing is to get back on plan after they leave. I’m sure you can do it.
  • pkg1998
    Options
    11/03 Sunday
    Mini challenge
    Tracked...no
    Under... Doubt it
    Exercise: no

Other challenges:
    Steps:1767 - achieved this from moving from the left butt cheek to the right butt cheek whilst vegetating in front of the TV

@petrocoetsee :D I can totally understand - something about Sunday’s just makes me want to be lazy. I did manage to do some meal prep and actually tracked my food which is a first for a Sunday for me.
  • pkg1998
    Options
    MINI CHALLENGE (11/3 - 11/9)

Sunday - Yes, No, No - I should get bonus points for tracking on Sunday :D that never happens, but now I have a better idea of why I always gain weight over the weekend. :o
    Monday -
    Tuesday -
    Wednesday -
    Thursday -
    Friday -
    Saturday -
  • pkg1998
    Options
    We have several new members to the group this month so I’m going to put out more reminders than normal for weigh-in updates until we get into the habit:

Missing from Sunday - @Mandy5379, @RogueBear1, @sunshibe81

Upcoming for Monday - @gboles79, @heaz10, @lozenger1984, @MelsLeanDream, @Shortgirlrunning , @ThunderGodKing

For the new members, just post your current weight so that we can update the spreadsheet.
  • gboles79
    gboles79 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Gboles79
    Last week151.8
    Week 1 weigh in 11/4 147.8
  • gboles79
    gboles79 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    @pkg1998
    I’m not sure if you are wanting much starting weight or today’s weigh in when I signed up my weight was 151.8 and I did my weigh in today in the above post!
  • brandi_84
    brandi_84 Posts: 1,963 Member
    Options
    Hello to my fellow big but theorists! Just a quick introduction as I am out and about. My name is Herb been on MFP a few months now I’ve got the exercise down but my diet has been a big struggle. I’m from Southwest Iowa, fall is here holidays are coming and I really want to get ahead so maybe this season I will actually lose weight. I do love pumpkin pie and eggnog the struggle is real😆😎

I just found out a couple of years ago that pumpkin pie can be so delicious...and there is all the other pie too.
  • brandi_84
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    @brandi_84, I am still planning to do the results for the Mini Challenge for the last week of October, but I am just waiting on some more posts....specifically from @heaz10. Heather, are you there?

@HASWLRS Ok. Thank you!
  • brandi_84
    Options
    Mini Challenge
    Under: yes - just under
    Exercise; no
  • brandi_84
    Options
    Water challenge: 16oz
  • Shortgirlrunning
    Shortgirlrunning Posts: 1,020 Member
    Options
    Username: Shortgirlrunning
    Weigh-In Day: Monday (11/4)
    Previous Weight: 153
    Today’s Weight: 150.5

A good chunk of that is losing the bloat from TOM. Happy to see the drop though because the bloating was really frustrating me!
  • petrocoetsee
    petrocoetsee Posts: 829 Member
    Options
    Weigh in day 151.8
    Slightly sabotaged a better result by eating far too much of a trial run of our wedding cake.
    May as well aim to get rid of 1.9lbs this week and hit the 140s-psychologically that will feel good.

At least you have a great reason for overindulging. Mine was pure glutony.
  • Tracie_Lord
    Tracie_Lord Posts: 1,761 Member
    Options
    So 10 days back into the gym and actually feeling like some kind of routine again so time to log it all too :)

SAT NOV 2nd

Tracked - yes
    Under - no; planned social event
    Exercise - yes; gym

SUN NOV 3rd
    Tracked - yes
    Under - yes
    Exercise - yes; gym

• mandy5379
    mandy5379 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Sun 212.6
  • cmhubbard92
    edited November 2019
    Options
    I have updated the spreadsheet to incorporate the food and exercise challenge. It seems to always be a work in progress, but I hope it is easy to navigate. Enter "1" if completed food, or "0" if you didnt. For the exercise challenge, only put in 30 for minutes, even if you exercised for longer. Below is a screenshot of how I set up the tracking, and I have a "key" of what the emojis mean at the top of the sheet.

nyx830smvzjs.jpg

11/4/19
    Under: yes
    Steps: 12,314
    Water: 113.8
    Food: yes stayed on plan
    Exercise: yes, 30 minutes bike

Today I managed to meet all goals despite November 4th being a tough day for me. Today marks 10 years since my father passed away, but I am staying focused. I had a lot of activity (moving a bunch of boxes, pallets, etc) at work, and just finished the bike. I am going to feel it tomorrow as this was one of the roughest(physically) days for me at work!
This discussion has been closed.