TEAM: The Big Butt Theory (November)

Options

Replies

• pkg1998
    pkg1998 Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    gboles79 wrote: »
    @pkg1998
    I’m not sure if you are wanting much starting weight or today’s weigh in when I signed up my weight was 151.8 and I did my weigh in today in the above post!

@gboles79 The first post you entered was perfect and WOW what a loss for the first week. Nice job - you might have to share some of your secrets with the group.
  • pkg1998
    Options
    Username: Shortgirlrunning
    Weigh-In Day: Monday (11/4)
    Previous Weight: 153
    Today’s Weight: 150.5

A good chunk of that is losing the bloat from TOM. Happy to see the drop though because the bloating was really frustrating me!

@Shortgirlrunning Good job this week and nice start to November. It’s so important for us ladies to think about how changes throughout the month can impact our weight. Keeps us from going crazy way too often.
  • pkg1998
    Options
    Weigh in day 151.8
    Slightly sabotaged a better result by eating far too much of a trial run of our wedding cake.
    May as well aim to get rid of 1.9lbs this week and hit the 140s-psychologically that will feel good.

@lozenger1984 Despite the enjoyment of wedding cake (yum) you still did great this week.
  • pkg1998
    Options
    mandy5379 wrote: »
    Sun 212.6

@mandy5379 Welcome to the team and great loss this week! Congratulations.
  • pkg1998
    Options
    I have updated the spreadsheet to incorporate the food and exercise challenge. It seems to always be a work in progress, but I hope it is easy to navigate. Enter "1" if completed food, or "0" if you didnt. For the exercise challenge, only put in 30 for minutes, even if you exercised for longer. Below is a screenshot of how I set up the tracking, and I have a "key" of what the emojis mean at the top of the sheet.

nyx830smvzjs.jpg

11/4/19
    Tracked: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes
    Steps: 12,314
    Water: 113.8
    Food: yes stayed on plan
    Exercise: yes, 30 minutes bike

Today I managed to meet all goals despite November 4th being a tough day for me. Today marks 10 years since my father passed away, but I am staying focused. I had a lot of activity (moving a bunch of boxes, pallets, etc) at work, and just finished the bike. I am going to feel it tomorrow as this was one of the roughest(physically) days for me at work!

@cmhubbard92

First - so sorry for the loss of your dad. I cannot imagine how it feels to lose someone so close.

Second - LOVE the changes to the spreadsheet. So much easier to enter everything in one place. BTW - I really like the pre-tracking challenge for this week. I find it’s so important and I’m great about starting the week but not finishing.
  • p_mad
    p_mad Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I have updated the spreadsheet to incorporate the food and exercise challenge. It seems to always be a work in progress, but I hope it is easy to navigate. Enter "1" if completed food, or "0" if you didnt. For the exercise challenge, only put in 30 for minutes, even if you exercised for longer. Below is a screenshot of how I set up the tracking, and I have a "key" of what the emojis mean at the top of the sheet.

nyx830smvzjs.jpg

11/4/19

Today I managed to meet all goals despite November 4th being a tough day for me. Today marks 10 years since my father passed away, but I am staying focused. I had a lot of activity (moving a bunch of boxes, pallets, etc) at work, and just finished the bike. I am going to feel it tomorrow as this was one of the roughest(physically) days for me at work!

Sorry for your loss!

BTW the spreadsheet looks great, and good job on the day’s work! :)
  • gboles79
    gboles79 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    gboles79
    Water 48 Oz
    Steps 13,865
  • cossmoss15
    cossmoss15 Posts: 509 Member
    Options

Sounds like you managed your stressful day well! So sorry about you father. I just have to share that my father passed away this morning. Even though he had been in the hospital we thought he was recovering. The next couple of days are going to be stressful! And we will miss him.
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    Nov 2&3
    Tracking: yes
    Calories: yes
    Step: 4222 &4220
    Water:88oz
    32 min & 30yoga & meditation
    Happy Monday

I would love to be added to the challenges
  • p_mad
    Options
    Monday, Nov 4
    Mini Ultimate Accountability Challenge
    Logged food:yes
    Under calories:yes
    Exercise:yes (30 minutes of HIIT)

Water:4L/135.25 oz
    Steps:10,321
  • petrocoetsee
    petrocoetsee Posts: 829 Member
    Options
    11/04 Monday
    Mini challenge
    Tracked..yes
    Under... yes
    Exercise: yes - treadmill and grid class at gym

Other challenges:
    Steps:8671
    Water 64
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    Options
    pkg1998 wrote: »

nyx830smvzjs.jpg

11/4/19

@cmhubbard92

First - so sorry for the loss of your dad. I cannot imagine how it feels to lose someone so close.

Second - LOVE the changes to the spreadsheet. So much easier to enter everything in one place. BTW - I really like the pre-tracking challenge for this week. I find it’s so important and I’m great about starting the week but not finishing.

@pkg1998 thanks, it has gotten less difficult over the years, but it still gets me down, especially now and around the holidays.

Thank you on the feedback on the sheet! I spent quite a while trying to get all the formulas right... and I'm glad you like the pre-tracking challenge! I thought it would bring some extra dedication to the start of the month!
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    p_mad wrote: »

nyx830smvzjs.jpg

11/4/19

Sorry for your loss!

BTW the spreadsheet looks great, and good job on the day’s work! :)

@p_mad thank you.

I'm glad you like the spreadsheet!
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    cossmoss15 wrote: »

Sounds like you managed your stressful day well! So sorry about you father. I just have to share that my father passed away this morning. Even though he had been in the hospital we thought he was recovering. The next couple of days are going to be stressful! And we will miss him.

@cossmoss15 I am so, so sorry to hear about your father. I am wishing your family well in this tough time. I hope you all can manage to find a way to de-stress as well... it is tough 😞
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    murdog3t wrote: »
    Nov 2&3
    Tracking: yes
    Calories: yes
    Step: 4222 &4220
    Water:88oz
    32 min & 30yoga & meditation
    Happy Monday

I would love to be added to the challenges

@murdog3t I added you back into the sheet! What do you want for your step goal?
  • Tracie_Lord
    Tracie_Lord Posts: 1,761 Member
    Options

nyx830smvzjs.jpg

11/4/19

What unit is the water measured in? I can convert what I track and join you if that's ok :) Also how do I access the spreadsheet please?

SAT NOV 2nd
    Tracked - yes
    Under - no; planned social event
    Steps: 9,867
    Water: 3250ml
    Food - planned afternoon tea so over but expected
    Exercise - yes; 47 mins gym

SUN NOV 3rd
    Tracked - yes
    Under - yes
    Water: 4000ml
    Food - yes on plan totally :)
    Exercise - yes; 46 mins gym

MON Nov 4th
    Tracked - yes
    Under - yes
    Steps - 8,256
    Exercise - yes; 1hr yoga
  • cmhubbard92
    Options

nyx830smvzjs.jpg

11/4/19

What unit is the water measured in? I can convert what I track and join you if that's ok :) Also how do I access the spreadsheet please?

SAT NOV 2nd
    Tracked - yes
    Under - no; planned social event
    Water: 3250ml
    Food - planned afternoon tea so over but expected
    Exercise - yes; 47 mins gym

SUN NOV 3rd
    Tracked - yes
    Under - yes
    Exercise - yes; 46 mins gym

MON Nov 4th
    Tracked - yes
    Under - yes
    Steps - 8,256
    Exercise - yes; 1hr yoga

@Tracie_Lord I have been using ounces for the water. I just added you to the spreadsheet! Here is the link to the spreadsheet

Just let me know what you want your step goal to be! I will adjust it once you let me know 😊
  • p_mad
    Options
    Hi, @cmhubbard92. I have a similar question. Are we allowed to put our entries in the spreadsheet everyday, or only the captains can do that? Sorry I just can’t seem to figure some things out😅

• cmhubbard92
    edited November 2019
    Options
    Hi, @cmhubbard92. I have a similar question. Are we allowed to put our entries in the spreadsheet everyday, or only the captains can do that? Sorry I just can’t seem to figure some things out😅

@p_mad anyone can enter them on the challenge sheet, or I can add them in if needed! Just don't edit anything in the grey areas, as I have formulas and things in there. The weight loss spreadsheet is the only spreadsheet restricted to captains:)
  • p_mad
    Options

@p_mad anyone can enter them on the challenge sheet, or I can add them in if needed! Just don't edit anything in the grey areas, as I have formulas and things in there. The weight loss spreadsheet is the only spreadsheet restricted to captains:)

Got it, thanks!
This discussion has been closed.