Options

Replies

• o0kody0o
    o0kody0o Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    🌟Daily Post: Thursday, 7 November

Track: Yes
    Calories: Under after exercise
    Exercise: 30 minute walk and 15 minutes on exercise bike (combo of moderate and fast pace)
    💬Comments: Today my mum asked if I could go to McDonalds to pick her up something to eat as she was too tired to cook. I’ll admit I bought myself a cheeseburger happy meal with a Diet Coke 😬 Afterwards, I was shocked to discover I had consumed just over 500 calories, and there was me thinking I was doing something good by opting for a little kids happy meal 🙈 Lesson learned! I was 56 calories over today, then my exercise brought that down a bit. I’m glad I managed to get a short walk in, and also 15 minutes on the exercise bike.
  • smallhippo1
    smallhippo1 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Daily post
    Thurs 7th nov
    Track- yes
    Calories- yes
    Exercise-1 hour circuits class
    Comments- feeling little better today. Feels so good to be on track again and looks like everyone else is doing a good job too.
  • dustyspal
    dustyspal Posts: 835 Member
    Options
    Daily Post - Thursday

Track ✔
    Calories ✔
    Exercise ❌

Morning rain. Afternoon rain. No walk today

• Ver9nika
    Ver9nika Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    o0kody0o wrote: »

Exercise: 30 minute walk and 15 minutes on exercise bike (combo of moderate and fast pace)
    💬Comments: Today my mum asked if I could go to McDonalds to pick her up something to eat as she was too tired to cook. I’ll admit I bought myself a cheeseburger happy meal with a Diet Coke 😬 Afterwards, I was shocked to discover I had consumed just over 500 calories, and there was me thinking I was doing something good by opting for a little kids happy meal 🙈 Lesson learned! I was 56 calories over today, then my exercise brought that down a bit. I’m glad I managed to get a short walk in, and also 15 minutes on the exercise bike.

Happy meal is over 500kcal?!? 😲 it was a surprise for me also
  • o0kody0o
    Options
    Ver9nika wrote: »
    o0kody0o wrote: »

Happy meal is over 500kcal?!? 😲 it was a surprise for me also

Yes! I could not believe it. If I remember rightly, the cheeseburger has 301 kcal and the small fries have 237 kcal! I kind of guesstimated that the happy meal had around 350 kcal in total but I was way off. I won’t be doing that again in a hurry 😬

• southgirl94
    southgirl94 Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    Nov Wk 1 - Thurs, 11/7

Calories: Under
    Exercise: Walked a mile around my workplace today. Had a rough day at the end, my mood plummeted, but I contribute a lot of that to driving over 370 miles yesterday, most of it on back roads thanks to interstate construction.
  • BougeeBrat
    BougeeBrat Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Daily Post - Thursday 11/7

Calories: Under
    Exercise: Yes, F45
  • 143tobe
    143tobe Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: Thursday

Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Kinda. I tried. See comments

Comments: So I have not started OMAD this week because I got my cycle and well, that is the worst time to make any drastic changes. Would be a set up for failure. I did do IF and eat lunch at work however, and even though I chose low carb options, I know they sneak carbs in everything because I can feel it. My body feels tingly and oddly satisfied after these meals and then I go into a slump/coma. This week, I don't know why, even with TOM I don't normally get hit this hard, but I have been really lethargic, physically so tired, drowsy, sleepy in the afternoons. My sleep was not the best but I did get between 7-9 hours in every night (including waking up several times for different reasons). Yesterday I decided to work out even though I wasn't feeling up to it. I started to do a 30 minute step video but could not even keep up with the 5 minute warm up so I turned it off and walked my dog instead. I could barely walk. It was awful. I took a bath with arnica salts before work because my job is physical and I hoped it would help. I ate lunch there, came home, and again felt super sleepy. I remembered that I have one of those light therapy boxes for overcoming winter blues so although they recommend to only use it in morning hours, I decided it was worth the risk. I did it for 10 minutes and it worked! I felt revived and was able to get some housework done without feeling terrible and I even had energy! I felt so good in fact, that at 6pm when I was praying for bedtime to come the other day, I decided to go clothes shopping for the work clothes I need for Saturday. When it came bedtime I was worried that I wouldn't be able to fall asleep but I took a melatonin and it helped. I was in bed and asleep by 10. Oh...and I'm also doing the other Biggest Loser Challenge and they have a weekly challenge called, "take 5" where you throw in 5 or 10 minutes of random movement in your day. I decided to do 5 or 10 jumping jacks every 20 or 30 minutes to help me stay awake and to keep me warm (I get cold just looking outside at all the gray) and to get my blood moving.

NSV: This might not seem like a "Victory" but I needed to buy a white bra to go with my white work shirt for Saturday. The bra I tried on...that FIT...was an A cup. Before I gained all my weight I was between a B and a C cup. When I gained all my weight I was a sloppy D. Now I'm a floppy A. I'm happy because I'm done with having babies and breastfeeding and at this point, I really just don't need them anymore. :D
  • o0kody0o
    Options
    143tobe wrote: »

NSV: This might not seem like a "Victory" but I needed to buy a white bra to go with my white work shirt for Saturday. The bra I tried on...that FIT...was an A cup. Before I gained all my weight I was between a B and a C cup. When I gained all my weight I was a sloppy D. Now I'm a floppy A. I'm happy because I'm done with having babies and breastfeeding and at this point, I really just don't need them anymore. :D

“Now I’m a floppy A”...this made me laugh because I can totally relate 😆 Well, I’m actually a “floppy C”, thanks to my almost 1 year old son! Congrats on your NSV, you’re doing fantastic 🥳 🤗

• 143tobe
    143tobe Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    @o0kody0o Thanks! So are you! Your new profile pic is just amazing!! Wow!! Well done!"
  • o0kody0o
    Options
    @143tobe Thanks very much 🤗 💕

• JasmijnRF
    JasmijnRF Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Username: JasmijnRF
    Weigh in week: November week 1
    Weigh in day: Friday
    Previous Week's weight: 165.7
    Todays Weight: 164.0
  • Ver9nika
    Options
    Daily Post: Thursday (Nov 7th)

Track: yes
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: yes, 10K steps

Comments: called my childhood friend during the 10K walk and tied something necessary (walking) with something nice (talking)
  • Ver9nika
    Options

Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Kinda. I tried. See comments

Comments: So I have not started OMAD this week because I got my cycle and well, that is the worst time to make any drastic changes. Would be a set up for failure. I did do IF and eat lunch at work however, and even though I chose low carb options, I know they sneak carbs in everything because I can feel it. My body feels tingly and oddly satisfied after these meals and then I go into a slump/coma. This week, I don't know why, even with TOM I don't normally get hit this hard, but I have been really lethargic, physically so tired, drowsy, sleepy in the afternoons. My sleep was not the best but I did get between 7-9 hours in every night (including waking up several times for different reasons). Yesterday I decided to work out even though I wasn't feeling up to it. I started to do a 30 minute step video but could not even keep up with the 5 minute warm up so I turned it off and walked my dog instead. I could barely walk. It was awful. I took a bath with arnica salts before work because my job is physical and I hoped it would help. I ate lunch there, came home, and again felt super sleepy. I remembered that I have one of those light therapy boxes for overcoming winter blues so although they recommend to only use it in morning hours, I decided it was worth the risk. I did it for 10 minutes and it worked! I felt revived and was able to get some housework done without feeling terrible and I even had energy! I felt so good in fact, that at 6pm when I was praying for bedtime to come the other day, I decided to go clothes shopping for the work clothes I need for Saturday. When it came bedtime I was worried that I wouldn't be able to fall asleep but I took a melatonin and it helped. I was in bed and asleep by 10. Oh...and I'm also doing the other Biggest Loser Challenge and they have a weekly challenge called, "take 5" where you throw in 5 or 10 minutes of random movement in your day. I decided to do 5 or 10 jumping jacks every 20 or 30 minutes to help me stay awake and to keep me warm (I get cold just looking outside at all the gray) and to get my blood moving.

You're amazingly sporty 👍👍👍
  • Ver9nika
    Options
    @o0kody0o Thanks! So are you! Your new profile pic is just amazing!! Wow!! Well done!"

Indeed! I didn't notice at first, but it is. So inspiring 🌷👏
  • o0kody0o
    Options
    Ver9nika wrote: »

Indeed! I didn't notice at first, but it is. So inspiring 🌷👏

@Ver9nika , Thank you for the lovely comment too 🤗

• Kin59vara
    Kin59vara Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: Friday, November 8,

Calories: yes
    Exercise: Yes Daily Burn, steps 15726
    Goals/Day/Comments: upset stomach last night
  • Ver9nika