Options

Replies

• LillyLandis
    LillyLandis Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Weigh-in day - Wednesday
    Starting weight - 162
    Nov. #1 - 161

I’ve been on this plateau for some time now and more than ready to move on down the scale!
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    Options
    p_mad wrote: »
    @cmhubbard92 I have heard good things about the 5x5 programme. I did the jamie eason’s livefit programme a few years ago and it helped a lot, even though I was not following the prescribed diet plan. Maybe you could look into that. In the meantime, it’s good old FitnessBlender for me 😅

@p_mad I will have to look into it! I haven't heard of that one. I have a decent sized setup in the basement, and it's getting quite dusty!
  • LMK02020
    LMK02020 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, the family I nanny for has junk food galore, I personally don’t have cookies cake chips etc at my house because I find it so tempting. Aside from planning my meals , does anyone have suggestions to avoid eating this stuff lol! The struggle is Real!!! 🙂. I eat so well and then find the pot of gold so to speak 🙂. Thanks in advance!!
    Lauren
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    LMK02020 wrote: »
    Hi everyone, the family I nanny for has junk food galore, I personally don’t have cookies cake chips etc at my house because I find it so tempting. Aside from planning my meals , does anyone have suggestions to avoid eating this stuff lol! The struggle is Real!!! 🙂. I eat so well and then find the pot of gold so to speak 🙂. Thanks in advance!!
    Lauren

@LMK02020 I don't think I have very good advice, but whenever I am in a situation where I can't resist something, I tell myself that it's not mine to have. I'm particularly persistent with this at work when it is common for my coworkers to bring sweets/treats in for everyone. When I am home, I do occasionally indulge in treats my boyfriend picks up at the store, but I still keep the mentality that it's not mine to have so I don't have extra. It's hard to put into action, at first.
  • cmhubbard92
    edited November 2019
    Options
    11/7/19
    Tracked: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes, 30 minutes bike
    Steps: 16,511
    Water: 164.5oz
    Food: yes

I'm expecting that I won't be sticking to my food plan tomorrow night through Sunday, as we will probably get dinner out and I'll be winging it for meals over the weekend.
  • LMK02020
    Options
    @cmhubbard92 Christine, that is a great idea thank you!! I’m going to implement that tomorrow, I never would have thought of that.
  • p_mad
    p_mad Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Thursday, 7 Nov
    Mini Ultimate Accountability Challenge:
    Logged food:yes
    Under calories:no
    Exercise:20 minutes of jogging

Water:3L/101.44oz
    Steps:10,107
  • petrocoetsee
    petrocoetsee Posts: 829 Member
    Options
    11/07 Thursday
    Mini challenge
    Tracked..yes
    Under... yes
    Exercise: yes - Training cession with PT at gym. Not an intense high calorie burn cession. More rehab type exercises focused on my frozen shoulder that is currently very stiff and sore. Probably overdid it earlier this week. I struggle moving my left arm above my shoulder and every now and then I will push it a bit to see how far I can get it above shoulder height. I am now paying the price for pushing to hard.

Other challenges:
    Steps:6176
    Water 80
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    Coral333 wrote: »
    Friday weigh in! 🎉🎉

Last week - 201.2lbs
    This week - 199.2lbs!!!!!

So pleased to be over the line! Feeling motivated to keep on going and reach my Christmas mini target now!

@Coral333 congratulations!!!! What an awesome loss this week!!!!
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    11/07 Thursday
    Mini challenge
    Tracked..yes
    Under... yes
    Exercise: yes - Training cession with PT at gym. Not an intense high calorie burn cession. More rehab type exercises focused on my frozen shoulder that is currently very stiff and sore. Probably overdid it earlier this week. I struggle moving my left arm above my shoulder and every now and then I will push it a bit to see how far I can get it above shoulder height. I am now paying the price for pushing to hard.

Other challenges:
    Steps:6176
    Water 80

@petrocoetsee I hope your shoulder feels better! That sounds awful!
  • petrocoetsee
    petrocoetsee Posts: 829 Member
    Options
    @Coral333 Well done! High five for being in ONEDERLAND!
    @cmhubbard92 been struggling with my shoulder for almost a year now. Apart from being sore, I am so frustrated, but I don't want to go for surgery
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    @Coral333 Well done! High five for being in ONEDERLAND!
    @cmhubbard92 been struggling with my shoulder for almost a year now. Apart from being sore, I am so frustrated, but I don't want to go for surgery

@petrocoetsee I'm sorry to hear that. I would be feeling the same way! Don't overdo it in the meantime and just continue to take it slow!
  • Tracie_Lord
    Tracie_Lord Posts: 1,761 Member
    Options
    PW 177.75
    CW 176.50

Out at dance tots with my god daughter so I’ll update the rest later hahah
  • gboles79
    gboles79 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    11/7/2019
    gboles79
    Steps 7770
    Water 48oz
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    Nov 6&7
    Tracking: yes
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: yes
    Step: 13472 & 9432
    Water:88 + oz each day
    73 min yoga & hiking
    98 min yoga, weight training, stair master

TGIF I’ll weight later today
  • Coral333
    Coral333 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Thank you @petrocoetsee and @cmhubbard92 Feels SO good to see that number ☺️

• stubbornloser
    stubbornloser Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Coral333 wrote: »
    Friday weigh in! 🎉🎉

Last week - 201.2lbs
    This week - 199.2lbs!!!!!

So pleased to be over the line! Feeling motivated to keep on going and reach my Christmas mini target now!

Congratulations!!
  • LMK02020
    Options
    @petrocoetsee have you ever tried cortisone shots I think ? in the affected shoulder, I’ve heard family members of mine having really good luck with them. Best of luck !!
  • LMK02020
    Options
    Favorite breakfast ideas anyone?
This discussion has been closed.