Cspdb3
    November Week 1
    PW: 248.1
    CW: 248.9
  • BonnieHosk85
    BonnieHosk85 Posts: 2,552 Member
    edited November 2019
    Options
    @matthewsfive, awesome NSVs with the scale and pants!! Congrats! Pulling for the 180s next week for you! :smile:

@allietuge, congrats on your loss! :star:

@kiadams317750, wonderful loss! :star:

Exercise for 30 minutes each day:
    Sunday: ✔️ 2 hours PS, 20 min walk
    Monday: ✔️ 47 minutes in the gym
    Tuesday: ✔️ 90 minutes of water aerobics
    Wednesday: ❌ No, just 20-minute walk
    Thursday: ✔️30 minutes on elliptical
    Friday:✔️ 25 min walk
    Saturday:✔️ 45 min walk

• BonnieHosk85
    Options
    Good morning! Each week we have a mini-challenge to encourage you to focus on one area that will help you to reach your fitness goal. Last week’s challenge was to do 30 minutes of activity each day this week. So happy to see so many team members participate!! This week’s mini-challenge is to cook more meals at home. Cooking at home allows you to control portions and the quality of ingredients. Eating minimally processed foods, as close to its original source as possible, is the single most important thing you can do for your waist. And weigh and measure!! :smile:

Today we’re looking for weigh-ins from:

@crystalbarton31
    @threewins

Please post using this template:
    Username
    November Week 2
    PW:
    CW:

• looneycatblue
    looneycatblue Posts: 1,306 Member
    Options
    crystalbarton31
    November Week 2
    PW: 196
    CW: 193
    Yayyy! I dug deep, and realised that just because junk is in the house doesn't mean I have to eat it (or eat it all. Nothing wrong with one small treat). I wanted to throw it all out but it was my daughters Halloween candy and I couldn't do that to her. I had to come to the understanding that the ONLY person who controls the decision I make about food, is me. If I'm not hungry, if I don't want to eat junk, I don't have to! I started intermittent fasting again (only breaking the fast in the morning for breakfast if I'm physically super hungry, but never breaking my 8PM fast at night), I stopped binging on junk and lost 3 of the almost 6 pounds I put on the previous week! I'm SUPER excited for this newfound approach to eating I've found. I've always let food control me. Mo more. The choice is mine, and I want to lose this weight!!!! My goal for this month is the same as my goal for last month - to get into the 180's and break free of the 190's for good!

WOW! This is Huge, and such good self advise. I love breakfast, but I do tend to eat later, 10ish... my problem is also snacking at night, when I am not even hungry. I think I will try your approach this week and no grazing after 8pm!
  • looneycatblue
    Options
    NSV

Realized that I needed to stop wearing my old clothes especially my pants. Just tried on a pair of pants that is 6-7 sizes smaller then my old pull on pants. I can actually wear pants with zippers and it feels okay.

6-7 sizes smaller!!! Nice NSV! Yes you should treat yourself to a new smaller pair! I am waiting to see 165 on the scale, to see if I can get into 1 size smaller!
  • looneycatblue
    Options
    This week’s mini-challenge is to cook more meals at home. Cooking at home allows you to control portions and the quality of ingredients. Eating minimally processed foods, as close to its original source as possible, is the single most important thing you can do for your waist. And weigh and measure!! :smile:
    I like this challenge, although with you traveling this week, I am guessing this is going to be extra challenging for you!
  • looneycatblue
    Options
    @BonnieHosk85 thank you for updating everything, no time / energy for me to get it done yesterday. I hope your day is going well!
  • looneycatblue
    Options
    Exercise for 30 minutes each day:
    Sunday: YES, 35 min walk
    Monday: YES, 40 min walk
    Tuesday: YES, 35 min walk
    Wednesday: YES, 45 min walk
    Thursday: YES, 40 min walk
    Friday: Kinda, didn't get my walk in, but did bowl 3 games
    Saturday: Sadly No, not feeling great, so slept a bit more before going to work, after 8pm when I got home, just enough energy to warm up some soup and catch a couple of shows.
  • looneycatblue
    Options
    Feed a Cold, Starve a Fever... no fever, just a cold, and woke up hungry! ;) I was hoping to get some extra zzz's to fight off this cold, but woke up early and couldn't get back to sleep, so figured this would be a good to to check-in with y'all. (I see a nap in my near future)

I am going to try sipping on warm tea all day, hoping that will keep me from eating too much, my weight-in day is tomorrow. I am not expecting a loss, but sure would be nice to at least maintain. Wish this cold would kill my appetite, not increase it!

I hope you are all having a wonderful, peaceful Sunday!
  • matthewsfive
    matthewsfive Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    NSV

Realized that I needed to stop wearing my old clothes especially my pants. Just tried on a pair of pants that is 6-7 sizes smaller then my old pull on pants. I can actually wear pants with zippers and it feels okay.

6-7 sizes smaller!!! Nice NSV! Yes you should treat yourself to a new smaller pair! I am waiting to see 165 on the scale, to see if I can get into 1 size smaller!

Thanks, you got this!
  • BonnieHosk85
    edited November 2019
    Options
    @crystalbarton31, amazing work! Congrats on the loss and of the discovery of what works for you. Great work!! :star:

I like this challenge, although with you traveling this week, I am guessing this is going to be extra challenging for you!
    @looneycatblue, I am staying with my nephew and I brought my food scale and measuring cup so am hopeful! :smile:
  • allietuge
    allietuge Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Best Buy had the Fitbit Versa on sale so I gave myself an early Christmas gift!!
    Super excited!!
  • BonnieHosk85
    Options
    Merry Christmas! 🎅🏻
This discussion has been closed.