One Day at a Time, One Meal a Day (ODAT-OMAD)

Options

Replies

• jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,113 Member
    Options
    You are doing A M A Z I N G !!! :+1:

Hope I ain't being too nosy.... are you OK? Are you affected by the bush fires? Stay safe <3
  • LadyBlanks
    LadyBlanks Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    That is a great 30 day report. It is so motivating to see things working as expected or exceeding expectations. You are doing great. Keep up the good work.

• volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    That is so awesome!!!
  • Abm4n
    Abm4n Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    @jadepearl I’m fine thanks 😊 only affect was that the venue I play indoor sports was converted into a refuge for a few days. My friend had to evacuate her house for two days due to sunnie coast fires.
  • Abm4n
    Options
    @Ladyblanks yeah the data can be really motivating. We can get so caught up in our internal narratives and judgements about our weight so it’s good to step outside of all that and just deal with the data sometimes.
  • Abm4n
    Options
    @volgirl1322 thanks for the encouragement. I’m such a fan of OMAD and Joe who has given us all the information and encouragement to get this thing done.
  • Abm4n
    Options
    Today I made fried rice with leftover roast pork. y6b3kw4r11dm.jpeg
  • jadepearl
    Options
    That's good to hear <3 OMG, that fried rice looks amazing...yummy :yum:
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    Options
    That looks AMAZINGGGGGGGGGG - walk me through your recipe, darlin!!!
  • volgirl1322
    Options
    OMG drooling.....so delicious looking.....
  • Abm4n
    Options
    Progress so far
    SW 91kg
    CW 85kg
    GW 81kg

Progress has stalled at 85kg after amazing weight loss during initial period. Guess that’s how it goes sometimes. No loss for two weeks now in fact weight has gone up over the past few days. Not really sure why but perhaps I have been more stressed with deadlines st work etc.

Will try to persist with OMAD and hope to reach my goal by the end of the year.
  • volgirl1322
    Options
    Our bodies are stubborn sometimes....I was in a plateau for a month ---it sucked......stay with the plan it works!! you are doing great!!
  • jadepearl
    Options
    I know how you feel as I think I am at this plateau stage again too :( However, I know from experience that if I soldier on, I can break this plateau and loose again :)
  • Abm4n
    Options
    @volgirl thanks for the encouragement - sometimes the dial on the scale can be stubborn! Yes
  • Abm4n
    Options
    @jade pearl i haven’t forgotten that we’re both going to be at goal by the end of the year!!!
  • Abm4n
    Options
    Three days, three meals:
    2abxk0gs49rg.jpeg
    bhvihttp8wp4.jpeg
  • Abm4n
    Options
    uvfkhv1wooys.jpeg
  • Abm4n
    Options
    Roast pork Malaysian fried rice, sang Choi Bay, baked salmon with baked cauliflower cheese
  • Abm4n
    Options
    Oh yes and a few beers and red wine!!!
  • Nevadaden
    Nevadaden Posts: 971 Member
    Options
    Your meals always looks fabulous, @Abm4n, but that baked cauliflower cheese particularly so!