TEAM: Gutbusters (November)

Options

Replies

• BonnieHosk85
    BonnieHosk85 Posts: 2,552 Member
    edited November 2019
    Options
    Good evening! I'm going to post an early reminder for Thursday and Friday since we have a holiday this week. Please feel free to delay your weigh-in until Saturday if you need to, just be sure to post by Saturday evening. :smile:

qx9521dg3477.jpg

Thursday:

@12sarah2015
    @Colleen79
    @flourchild225
    @motis3678

Friday:

@fe452436
    @keepingtrack1234
    @mayaVDM
    @MMMonk
    @Shewhoismany

Please post using this template:
    Username
    November Week 4
    PW:
    CW:
  • glouis4
    glouis4 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    @bb_1033 that’s awesome !

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I know this is a challenging day for many, but do not stress!
  • BonnieHosk85
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Grocery shopping and putting things up for Thanksgiving-60 minutes; 20-minute walk with Ollie
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • kiadams317750
    kiadams317750 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Kiadams317750
    Wednesday
    Tracked: yes
    Calories: over
    Exercise: no
    NSV: pants are getting loose again
    Day: body very sore from new exercise program so I took a day off, feel bad about that now, probably should have pushed through.

Trying to stay calm about today and focus on eating what I want in small portions. Happy thanksgiving everyone! I am thankful for you all.
  • BonnieHosk85
    Options
    @kiadams317750, I think you did the right thing. It's really important to listen to your body and not strain it. Don't feel bad because rest is an important part of the journey. :heart:

@inshapeCK, nice loss! Congrats! :star:

• looneycatblue
    looneycatblue Posts: 1,306 Member
    Options
    For all of my American MF Pals... "HAPPY THANKSGIVING"
    I hope that however you are spending your day, with family, friends, or with yourself, that you know that I am thankful for all of your support and sharing here with the Gutbusters <3

I am usually the one hosting, but my future Daughter-in-laws parents are hosting this year. So instead of having to get up at the crack-of-dawn, cooking & cleaning all day, I get to relax, which I am also Very Grateful for! I am looking forward to seeing everyone, (and the pecan pie).

Enjoy your day!
  • Colleen790
    Colleen790 Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    Colleen790
    November week 3
    PW 164.6
    CW 165.1
  • BonnieHosk85
    Options
    Sounds like an awesome day, @looneycatblue! I did everything today and I am worn out!! :smile:
  • MayaVDM
    MayaVDM Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    MayaVDM
    Nov Week 4
    PW:162
    CW:161.2
  • 12Sarah2015
    12Sarah2015 Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    Well I got the best news from the gp today. My cholesterol levels are normal now. They were high in 2016 (no one told me this at the time, but i did have low iron which was more important to deal with then) then high in august.
    After cutting down on red meat, by eating more vegetarian, it is normal now. I rarely eat junk food and - it all comes from the type of main meals we cook even though i have always had half my plate full of veggies (persian, indian with butter). My weight is ok for the gp. My exercise could be better, so i will focus on this next month. Ive been able to maintain weight well so i am going to have a break from biggest loser next month but not mfp so feel free to add me as a friend
  • BonnieHosk85
    Options
    Nice loss, @MayaVDM. :star:

• BonnieHosk85
    Options
    @12Sarah2015, we'll sure miss you here at TBL but so happy for your wonderful health report. Blessings! :heart:
  • MMMonk
    MMMonk Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Mmmonk
    November Week 4
    PW: 199.6
    CW: 200.6

I guess I’m fine with gaining 1 pd after yesterday. Just wish I would have gotten a little further away from 200 before that happened.
  • Keepingtrack1234
    Keepingtrack1234 Posts: 911 Member
    Options
    Morning!
    Keepigtrack1234
    PW: 139.8
    CW: 139.8
    I WILL TAKE IT!
  • BonnieHosk85
    Options
    Reminder from Ashley that Sunday will start the December threads. If you haven't already, please head over to post your intros:
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10773475/team-gutbusters-december#latest
  • BonnieHosk85
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Rowing machine-3 minutes; machine-25 minutes; recumbent bike-20 minutes=48 minutes at the gym
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • shewhoismany
    shewhoismany Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    shewhoismany
    November Week 4
    PW: 125.2
    CW: 125.2

Yay! Thursday and today have been off the charts. So, no loss, no gain, is still a win. I was good right up until the turkey hit the table... Now, it is back to work. Hopefully, I'll make goal in December.
  • FatimaStartsAllOver
    Options
    FatimaStartsAllOver
    November Week 4
    PW: 241.4
    CW: 244.0

I WILL COME BACK STRONGER THAN EVER!
This discussion has been closed.