TRIMSTONES DECEMBER CHAT

Options

Replies

• keepmelean
    keepmelean Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    9zfkk83ansyd.jpg

Calling all Steppers!!! CALLING ALL STEPPERS!!!! Starting in December, when you notify me that you wish to participate in the December step challenge, please advise your daily step goal and those will be notated in the first column, next to your name in the step chart. ALSO, the Step Chart will now be located immediately following the Weight Chart, for easy access...no more scrolling all the way to the bottom! SO, let me know if you'd like to join us for daily walking...I'm already there and waiting on ya! JOIN ME!! :smiley:

I'll try the daily step goal. A little 'challenging' perhaps for me because some (many) of my workouts are not step based so on the days where I hit it hard, I don't worry about steps (like today). Otherwise I do look at them.

That said, I try to get a minimum of 8000 in daily.
  • mulecanter
    mulecanter Posts: 1,792 Member
    Options
    Welcome new team mates! As Jessica said, I'm the other captain. I'm more active during the week while at "work". I don't spend much time on the computer on the weekends, needs some non-computer time to detox. I'm guessing us Yanks all had a high-calorie Thanksgiving, I'm still doing my best to destroy my progress over a couple months (leftovers!). As I mentioned, a net zero in the holidays is a win in my book. I didn't expect a Team win in November--good on all yawl. We were due.

We had a white Thanksgiving here in Albuquerque, most of it is gone now. Looking forward to ski season, another Christmas and another Sol orbit completion. Then it's full speed ahead in 2020.
  • kmfeig87
    kmfeig87 Posts: 1,990 Member
    Options
    Hi again! It's Sharing Sunday! I joined Fat2Fit because I was looking for community support and encouragement in the Fitness journey. Participating on a team with a group of people keeps me motivated and encouraged! I love how we lift each other up when someone is down and I think it helps to be honest and accountable with successes and failures! Thanks guys and gals!
  • sarawilliams5889
    sarawilliams5889 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Time for some sharing 😋 I’ve joined this group as I find it very hard to motivate myself and am excited about the community encouragement! My hubby and I got married 2 years ago and I’m trying to lose some weight before trying for our first 👶 Looking forward to challenging and supporting each other 😊
  • kateberard
    kateberard Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Here are the last of my November steps
    11/26-1781
    11/27-3488
    11/28-935
    11/29-2660
    11/30-3073
  • SaraMakingChanges
    SaraMakingChanges Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    SaraMakingChanges
    Weigh in day: Monday
    Previous weight: 216
    Current weight: 214
  • mulecanter
    Options
    Mulecanter
    Monday, Week 1
    PW: 199.5
    CW: 207.5

What can I say? It was great. :D
  • jenready
    jenready Posts: 2,658 Member
    Options
    Steps
    11/30 7,655
    12/1 10,070
  • Kbrad2325
    Kbrad2325 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Kbrad2325
    Week 1
    Pw: 148.6
    Cw: 147.4
  • kcpond
    kcpond Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    Steps

11/28 - 13,558
    11/29 - 7,959
    11/30 - 6,851
    12/1 - 7,987
  • DreaRN15
    DreaRN15 Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Steps
    12/1 - 24
    Forgot my charger at home when we went out of town for Thanksgiving and this was the result 🤷🏽‍♀️
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,086 Member
    Options
    @mulecanter you seriously crack me up. Glad you enjoyed packing on a few pounds!!! We really, all, secretly love that. Until afterwards...
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,085 Member
    Options
    Motivation Monday

Years ago a quote I learned at Weight Watchers really stuck with me and it’s my mantra now...

“Nothing tastes as good as being healthy feels!”

Jessica
    TrimStones
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    JessicaKrall8
    Tuesday Weigh-in
    Week 1 December
    PW: 302.4
    CW: 302.9
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    iz06ctb4zdpo.png

As I'm trying to buckle back down and get serious, I'm returning to this tip as it always helped me in the past.

When you prepare your meal, take a minute before eating to go ahead and put away the leftovers. Also, log your food into MFP, so if you were off in your estimate of calories, you can adjust your portions before you start to eat. Hopefully too if you eat and are tempted for extras, you won't want to get the leftovers back out again!

Have a great day!
    Jessica
    Team TrimStones
  • mulecanter
    Options
    jugar wrote: »
    @mulecanter you seriously crack me up. Glad you enjoyed packing on a few pounds!!! We really, all, secretly love that. Until afterwards...

What's nice about these salty spikes is that they go away pretty quickly too. I lost 5 pounds since yesterday. (aka, 5 pints of water). My fasting purge continues.....
  • jenready
    jenready Posts: 2,658 Member
    Options
    Steps
    12/2 11,171
This discussion has been closed.