TRIMSTONES DECEMBER CHAT

Replies

• mulecanter
    mulecanter Posts: 1,792 Member
    DreaRN15 wrote: »
    Steps
    12/1 - 24
    Forgot my charger at home when we went out of town for Thanksgiving and this was the result 🤷🏽‍♀️

That's funny. I'm pretty sure you had more than 24 steps on Sunday unless you were confined to bedrest. If you walk backwards does your count decrease?
  • keepmelean
    keepmelean Posts: 28 Member
    Steps

12/1= 7,081
    12/2 = 7,907
  • DreaRN15
    DreaRN15 Posts: 453 Member
    mulecanter wrote: »
    DreaRN15 wrote: »
    Steps
    12/1 - 24
    Forgot my charger at home when we went out of town for Thanksgiving and this was the result 🤷🏽‍♀️

That's funny. I'm pretty sure you had more than 24 steps on Sunday unless you were confined to bedrest. If you walk backwards does your count decrease?
    You're right, I did but my Fitbit died 🤦🏽‍♀️As for the walking backwards I wish it worked for my weight!!
  • DreaRN15
    DreaRN15 Posts: 453 Member
    Steps
    12/2 - 4198
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,782 Member
    12/2-8,172
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,075 Member
    @jenready @kcpond @angmarie28 I need your daily step goal so I can plug it into the chart...just a number you're striving for...thanks! JK
  • sarawilliams5889
    sarawilliams5889 Posts: 105 Member
    Tip Tuesday

5ltbx0b6oxfs.jpeg
  • keepmelean
    keepmelean Posts: 28 Member
    Steps 12/3 = 14,056

Hope everyone has a great day!
  • kmfeig87
    kmfeig87 Posts: 1,990 Member
    edited December 2019
    Steps
    12/1 12,408
    12/2 14,721
    12/3 12,629
  • kcpond
    kcpond Posts: 651 Member
    kcpond
    December Week 1
    Wednesday
    Past Week: 231.3
    Current Week: 230.8
  • kcpond
    Steps

Dec 2 - 7,730
    Dec 3 - 9,009
  • kcpond
    Step Goal - 10,000

Not making this goal too often lately. :(
  • jenready
    jenready Posts: 2,658 Member
    Steps
    12/3 10,089

Goal 10,000
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,782 Member
    Angmarie28
    Week1
    Wednesdays
    PW-153
    CW-155

Im not 100% sure if this is accurate, my scale was jumping all over then settled on this number, maybe batteries are dying? also Ive been pretty dang good since thanksgiving, so Who knows. Maybe still swollen from my workout the other day? Next week will be better I guess. Today is potluck day at work, and there is 2 potlucks, lol. But its wednesday which means the fitness room is open after school, so yes Ill eat the food, but Ill also burn a lot off in there :)
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,013 Member
    iz06ctb4zdpo.png

As I'm trying to buckle back down and get serious, I'm returning to this tip as it always helped me in the past.

When you prepare your meal, take a minute before eating to go ahead and put away the leftovers. Also, log your food into MFP, so if you were off in your estimate of calories, you can adjust your portions before you start to eat. Hopefully too if you eat and are tempted for extras, you won't want to get the leftovers back out again!

Have a great day!
    Jessica
    Team TrimStones

I love this tip about putting away the leftovers. I always make really healthy dinner with tons of veggies, etc., but somehow that translates into "eat it all - it's OK". I will put away half to eat for lunch next day. Thanks!!!!
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,013 Member
    I forgot to tell you guys how awesome you were last week. As a whole the 6 teams lost only 3.3 pounds but your team alone lost 11.2 pounds! Thanks for keeping our total in the green - we could NOT have done it without you.

Now everyone join @mulecanter on that mule that is heading towards another green week, ok?
  • kmfeig87
    kmfeig87
    Wednesday WI
    Week 1
    PW 131
    CW 133

I'd like to think of this as setting myself up for some success again next week! Yesterday I got a bit wild with the chips and the fresh loaf of bread. I was feeling a bit sorry for myself when I tossed my hair jauntily over my shoulder and it all fell on the floor. Not bald yet, but I fear that I shall be soon. I think mostly it is just balancing on top of my head and holding on to the other hairs equally balanced. I'm thinking a good rainstorm, or the next shower, might do the trick! Then I can post a different kind of Transformation Tuesday pic! Best of luck everyone!
  • kmfeig87
    My tip....which I should follow more often:

Pre-log your meals, especially when you are hoping to work in a treat. Sometimes I find that the treat isn't worth it. Other times it's easy to adjust when you do the look ahead. A bonus is that sometimes I actually get to delete something that I decided not to eat after all!
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,075 Member
    s9kcy9wtrl6i.png

Sweaty pic it is, although is a bit out of date and I was sunburnt on vacation...UGH!

bmk1wfh6mng0.jpg
This discussion has been closed.