LiLee's Journey to overall happiness

Replies

• volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Hope those kiddos get better and mom doesn't get it....

OMG ----two words, my fave leftovers, cold dressing, right outta the fridge......I love me some dressing.....and I make mine in the crock pot ---it is soooooooooooo awesome.........

sadly not much left though..... :(
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    OH TELL ME ABOUT YOUR CROCKPOT STUFF RECIPE!
  • volgirl1322
    I will post it on my page...super super easy and so moist....OMG love love love it!!!
  • LiLee2018
    LiLee2018 Posts: 1,389 Member
    I like my MiL's dressing. I have no idea how to fix it lol.

I feel like a-s this morning. Woke up tired, but feeling ok, but then slowly as the morning progressed, started getting another headache and feeling nauseated.
    Still not sure if it's getting sick or just getting back in to ketosis. Either way... this sucks.
    Tylenol better kick in soon.

Fixed some beef stew last night for dinner (finished off turkey for lunch).
    Beef stew meat, 2 bell peppers, 2 cans of green beans, 3 cans of diced tomato, soy sauce, 3 large jalapenos, salt, pepper, little bit of chicken bouillon.
    SO good! I do miss my potatoes in stew, but this was good too. Nice and spicy, but not too much.

I don't want to think about food right now though. Stomach is still feeling blah.

FAST FORWARD 40min: So I just got back home from having to take my daughter a change of tops b/c she refused to put a shirt on under her dress. There's a design on her dress that irritates her skin. Wear a shirt up under. Simple fix. Nooooo not for a 7yo. Time to whine and complain about it then last minute say it's fine. Mmhmm. Got a call that said she was sent to the nurse office b/c it was bothering her and distracting her in class. SIGH. Figured I was already out so went to the store to pick up a couple of things.
    Thankfully tylenol kicked in. Still have a dull headache but feeling a little better.
  • mistymeadows2005
    BOOOOOOOOOOOO I hope you feel better babe! That doesn't sound fun at all :(
  • LiLee2018
    Oh today has been F-ing terrible. My youngest has been a nightmare. He decided today was a great day for multiple tantrums... all the while I'm sitting here still with a dull headache that tylenol & ibuprofen won't touch. Thankfully the nausea went away though.

I am just DONE for the day. DONE DONE DONE.
    Thankfully they have AWANA tonight so I have at least a couple of hours to myself and I NEED it.
  • mistymeadows2005
    Awwwwwwwwww man that's the worst!!! It's too bad abandoning your children on the side of the road is technically illegal, because LORD knows they make us consider it :D

Sending you love and patience mi amor <3
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    Steph that's illegal? :D

Sorry you're feeling sick and the kiddos are giving you a hard time :( I hope you're feeling better soon <3
  • volgirl1322
    Oh girl, that sucks.....at this age can't you get away with the santa watching thing to stop it?? I used to have a friend call pretending to be Santa when one of mine got real bad ---man it stopped it in a heartbeat :)....

HOpe you feel better too!!!
  • mistymeadows2005
    Oh girl, that sucks.....at this age can't you get away with the santa watching thing to stop it?? I used to have a friend call pretending to be Santa when one of mine got real bad ---man it stopped it in a heartbeat :)....

HOpe you feel better too!!!
    Steph that's illegal? :D

Sorry you're feeling sick and the kiddos are giving you a hard time :( I hope you're feeling better soon <3

Brenda - I'm gonna call it "frowned upon" :disappointed:

Donna - having a friend call is GENIUS! I've used the Santa thing but an actual call seals the deal!!!
  • LiLee2018
    Lol, that is a great idea, but I don't know if it would work on my youngest. He might still be a bit too young to really care about Santa. I mean he knows who Santa is, but it hasn't clicked with him that he has to be good to get presents from him.

He's just been in a mood recently which puts me in a mood and just... ugh not good.
    Going to try to calm my sh-t down now though. DH is leaving tomorrow and it's just me the next 5 days.

He gets to go to Vegas for a pharmacy conference. Poor poor dh.... :neutral: lol He's a homebody like I am so he really doesn't want to go, but it's still a break and time alone and at least a small little vacation when he's not having to work.

Oh well...

Food is still ok. Still wanting to eat everything in sight. Think it's more emotional/stress causing it now.
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,111 Member
    Hope you guys are back to pink health👍🤞 It's so hards when kids come back from school catching a bug😩 Then everyone in the house will fall sick😣 Love your new drying rack😍 How's your fit it watch? Your DH is a sweetheart ❤️ Your DH is a pharmacist? Wow! My 3 kids don't believe in Santa any more🙄
  • LiLee2018
    jadepearl wrote: »
    Hope you guys are back to pink health👍🤞 It's so hards when kids come back from school catching a bug😩 Then everyone in the house will fall sick😣 Love your new drying rack😍 How's your fit it watch? Your DH is a sweetheart ❤️ Your DH is a pharmacist? Wow! My 3 kids don't believe in Santa any more🙄

Yeah, we used to rarely get sick. Even with my first, we'd rarely get sick. If I remember right, she didn't catch her first cold until after she was 1yo. But after that it's like the floodgates were opened and it hasn't stopped since lol. Oh well.

I've forgotten to wear it the last 2 days. Finally remembered b/c I saw the green light that takes your heart rate this morning when I was getting up lol It's just a super basic one but seems to be ok so far.

Yep, he's a pharmacist. Works more now with residents at a hospital and recruiting new people which is why he's going to this conference. Last year, they had it right outside of DisneyLand in California.
    One year they had it right outside of Universal Studios, actually rented out the park for the night for everyone, but the hospital he works at doesn't allow anyone to go to the special events like that b/c for some stupid reason they think it makes them look bad? I'm not sure how since the hospital is already paying for them to go to these events and the special things are included in it. /shrugs
    I don't think they have anything this year though, but they do have Julia Louis-Dreyfus and erm... someone else speaking at it.
  • LiLee2018
    Hope that didn't make it sound like we're rich. HA no. Faaaaaar far from it. One income household with 3 kids. Pffft....
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,111 Member
    No worries :) I know what you mean about 1 income household :wink: Over here in Vic, Pharmacist is paid around $30-40 per hour. After the deduction of taxes from the government, its not really a lot. One of my cousins is a Pharmacist and she said that her pay is just not enough for herself. Now she is married to an Accountant, she ain't complaining any more :lol: Hope you didn't misunderstand when I said I have 3 kids...I always include DH as one of my kiddos :lol: He keeps reminding me that he is my biggest kid that needs a lot of TLC :lol:
  • LiLee2018
    Lol jade. I didn't even catch that you said 3 instead of 2. That's hilarious though :)
    Yeah, my hubs obviously knows a lot of pharmacist couples (2 pharmacists married to each other) and THEY are pretty well off, but when it's just one working? Eh.. not so much lol.
    But there's now a huge influx of pharmacists so their pay has gone down quite a bit in a lot of places. Like if DH were just coming out of school looking for work, he'd be getting paid a lot less than from when he graduated.
    I mean, we're usually not hurting for anything, but we also have to spend wisely too since it seems like emergency situations pop up every few months that requires a good chunk of change to fix /grumble And as our kids get older/bigger I'm sure we're going to have to budget even more. 2 boys.... I can imagine how much they're going to eat when they're bigger lol.

So diet has flown out the window. It's perched out on a tree limb just waiting to be invited back in the house again. NOt right now diet!
    I dunno, it's weird. My desire to eat healthy hasn't gone, I just don't feel like it right now.
    Like... I'll easily go right back to keto again.. NP... just right this moment... I just want to stuff my face.
    And I just want carby stuff. I have been having some sugar stuff, like ice cream and chocolate, but something like a buttery biscuit or fried chicken and french fries? I'd take that over anything sugary. Doesn't help that eating sugary crap has been giving me headaches. Thanks insulin resistance!
  • LiLee2018
    Nothing like having a crappy night of sleep. Currently 4:27 and I've been up since 3 b/c of our old pooping dog.
    But even before he let loose, I wasn't sleeping well b/c of anxiety. Got worked up worrying that I wouldn't wake up to get my girl ready for school even though my internal clock is pretty set at waking up at the right time every morning (even if I don't want it to).
    So didn't really get in to a good sleep anyway.
    Plus I heard a few weird noises coming from the baby monitor.... and my youngest isn't home right now. He's spending the night w/ his granny. So yeah... that freaked me out a bit.
    First it was a couple of knocks. Ok.. could just be the Xmas decor outside or the bush that's close to one of his windows.
    But then I heard what sounded like a toy going off. Something that plays music but I didn't recognize it. No flipping clue but that freaked me out a bit lol.

Just waiting for it to get closer to wake the other 2 up so I can clean the carpet properly. Sigh..... Thanks so much ya old fart! I didn't need sleep anyway I guess? :\
  • mistymeadows2005
    CREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPY!!!! I'd be freaked out too!!! I get situational anxiety and the meds help me sleep too!!! You should try it! Hydroxizine is what it's called - it's non addictive and not a controlled substance - it's actually closely related to the histamine family (benadryl etc). Might talk to your doc about it?
  • LiLee2018
    Thanks. I will definitely look in to it and hopefully we'll be getting a new family doc soon.

• Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    Yes that's creepy and I would have to shut that monitor off when baby is away :#

I hope you get better sleep tonight and your doggy doesn't have any accidents :(