TEAM: Run Track Minds (December)

Options

Replies

• jwall309
    jwall309 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    @AmyG1982 oh really? I didn’t get it, weird! I will message you tomorrow! Thank you so much for volunteering!!!! It is so appreciated
  • mama_healthy21
    mama_healthy21 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: Tuesday
    Track: Yes
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: Organizing, housework
    Day: December has been challenging, but I am still showing up and working through the challenges. Also, it's been encouraging to read through you all's daily posts, thanks!
  • justkris_gettingfit
    Options
    -DAILY POST-
    Day: Tuesday
    Calories (1,330): Under
    Exercise: No
    Steps (5,000): No (2,751 - lazy day)
    Note: Focus on getting more fresh food in rather than quick grab foods this week.
  • somum
    somum Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    @Minion_training_program my pleasure 👍💆‍♀️🤗🙏🙌😇 thanks for caring as we are in this together!
  • somum
    somum Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Congrats Team for we are all on the pathway to better health and wellness living our best life ever headed towards our goals!

Just a heads up super busy week at work so my daily check in posting may be limited but please know I am still in this with you!
  • skullsandskeletons
    skullsandskeletons Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    Daily post Tuesday
    Tracked: yes
    Calories: on target
    Exercise: no

Today was a hungry day but I stayed the course!
  • AmyG1982
    AmyG1982 Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    Daily Post Tuesday
    Calories: Over
    Exercise: a bit of walking to look at Christmas lights with my daughter
    Day: today I binged on some Atkins chocolate bars that I swear taste just like Mr. Bigs... I ate the whole box 😬 but! Then I went out for coffee with a friend and made really good choices (there were so many of my favourite treats available it was ridiculous) which is HUGE for me cuz usually a few bad choices turn into a full blown binge and spiral. I guess I still haven’t gotten totally back under control from my weekend but I’m still really happy that I didn’t get the ice cream, cookies, donuts and marshmallow squares like I wanted even when my friend did.

Water challenge: didn’t completely hit my goal but I did make the conscious choice to drink more water so I’ll take it as a win.
  • Kathie_GoGo
    Kathie_GoGo Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: Tuesday (Dec 10)
    Tracked: Yes
    Calories (goal 1200): On Target
    Activity: 3 mile run
    Daily Step Goal Streak: 23
    Daily Water (goal 8x8oz): On Target

Thought From My Day: JUST BREATHE 🌺
  • Kathie_GoGo
    Options
    Username: Kathie_GoGo
    Weigh in week: DEC Week 2
    Weigh in day: Wed
    Previous Week's weight: 151.6 pounds
    Today's Weight: 151.2 pounds
  • LyndaBSS
    LyndaBSS Posts: 6,964 Member
    Options
    Username: LyndaBSS
    Daily tracking: Wednesday
    Calories: under
    Exercise: yes, walked dogs
    Things I can do better: move more, clean clutter, stay positive and motivated
    Am I happy with progress today: yes, I made good choices today. 😀

My raging migraine is making it easy to stay on track today. 🤕

• mama_healthy21
    mama_healthy21 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Daily Post Wednesday
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: yes, housework and weights
    Day: Productive day!
  • midsummer174627
    midsummer174627 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: Tuesday
    Calories: Over by 400 or so
    Exercise: No
    Day: I was busy and anxious at work all day. I had soup for lunch which was apparently to filling enough because I was starving all afternoon. I went home and had a pretty healthy dinner but by then I was basically out of calories. Today (Wednesday) I had a biiiig salad for lunch. Not more calories just way more greens than usual so my tummy is full and I should be able to save my 400 or so for *dinner* instead of garbage at 3pm.
  • AmyG1982
    Options
    Daily Post Wednesday
    Calories: Slightly over
    Exercise: none (I messed up my back a few weeks ago so I have to take it easy until I’m better -I am hoping to get some more movement in soon)
    Day: did pretty good today. Mostly back on track, over indulged a little but didn’t do too bad.

Hit and surpassed my goal for water drinking today!
  • skullsandskeletons
    skullsandskeletons Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    Daily post Wednesday
    Tracked: yes
    Calories: under
    Exercise: no

Yesterday was hungry day and today was not hungry day. Go figure!
  • Minion_training_program
    Minion_training_program Posts: 13,366 Member
    Options
    Username: Minion_training_program
    Week: Thursday, December week 2 (12-12)
    PW: 98,6 kg / 217,38lbs
    CW: 98,3 kg / 216,71 lbs

• Pearl4686
    Pearl4686 Posts: 918 Member
    Options
    Morning team!
    I need some advice and I'm hoping someone here can shed some insight.
    I am suffering with terrible constipation (sorry TMI in the morning). I've had this problem in my previous MFP round (when losing weight successfully) but it cleared up then by adding chia seeds to my diet. This time, no luck. I'm getting cramps and bloating and quite uncomfortable.
    I'm avoiding the doctor as I know they'll suggest laxatives which I prefer to avoid if I can.
    Looking at my macros, I'm genererally slightly over carbs and slightly under fats. My fibre is consistently under goal.
    Any suggestions?
    Thanks team!
  • Minion_training_program
    Minion_training_program Posts: 13,366 Member
    edited December 2019
    Options
    Pearl4686 wrote: »
    Morning team!
    I am suffering with terrible constipation (sorry TMI in the morning). I've had this problem in my previous MFP round (when losing weight successfully) but it cleared up then by adding chia seeds to my diet. This time, no luck. I'm getting cramps and bloating and quite uncomfortable.
    I'm avoiding the doctor as I know they'll suggest laxatives which I prefer to avoid if I can.
    Looking at my macros, I'm genererally slightly over carbs and slightly under fats. My fibre is consistently under goal.
    Any suggestions?
    Thanks team!

How is your salt intake? I seem to have this problem when i get higher in carbs and higher in salt intake.

I am having meds for it, 1 satchet a day, resolved in water, just before breakfast.
    It helps me poop, and if that does the trick, why search for different way's

Meds i take are a combination of fermentable and non-fermentable fibers, which helps for the good bacteria in the intestines and makes my poo not rock hard, which makes it easier for me to poop

• AmyG1982
    Options
    Pearl4686 wrote: »
    Morning team!
    Any suggestions?
    Thanks team!

Definitely try to up your fibre and you may need to increase your fats a bit too (healthy ones like coconut oil). Are you drinking lots of water?

Try eating P foods (peaches, pears, peas etc) as they’re all supposed to help with constipation.

Another natural solution to try could be sugar alcohols, they move right through you. Have you ever used xylitol? I use it instead of sugar cuz I’m a low carber but for people who aren’t used to it it can really get you going lol. (Even people who are used to it, if you have too much). I’d try a teaspoon in coffee or tea as a start.

• Kathie_GoGo
    Options
    Daily Post: Wednesday (Dec 11)
    Tracked: Yes
    Calories (goal 1200): On Target
    Activity: None
    Daily Step Goal Streak: 24
    Daily Water (goal 8x8oz): On Target

Thought From My Day: ATTITUDE is the DIFFERENCE BETWEEN an ORDEAL and an ADVENTURE 😎
This discussion has been closed.