Replies

• AmyG1982
    AmyG1982 Posts: 1,040 Member
    LyndaBSS wrote: »
    Username: LyndaBSS
    Daily tracking: Thursday
    Calories: under
    Exercise: yes, walked dogs
    Things I can do better: move more, clean clutter, stay positive and motivated
    Am I happy with progress today: yes, I made good choices today. 😀

High anxiety last night resulted in lousy sleep. Joined a dating site and the idea of posting photos of myself is freaking me out. 🥺

Try not to stress too much about the picture thing. I met my husband online and I put lots of pics, even full body shots cuz I figured I would rather have the first time we meet face to face be all smiles and happy and not disappointment cuz they didn’t know what they were getting themselves into lol. It’s like pre-weeding out anyone who won’t like you for you -and just like you won’t be attracted to everyone you see on there not everyone will be attracted to you and that’s ok. That’s a reflection of them, not you.

Congrats on taking the step and putting yourself out there!
  • skullsandskeletons
    skullsandskeletons Posts: 675 Member
    Daily post Thursday
    Tracked: yes
    Exercise: no

Holiday party tomorrow night so I will be prudent during the day.
  • AmyG1982
    Daily Post Thursday
    Track: Yes
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: no specific exercise but I’m still working on a huge house overhaul so lots of movement there and Thursday nights I sing in a choir which gets moving pretty good sometimes too.
    Day: I feel pretty good about today. Kept IF going (16:8), kept moving, didn’t snack too much

Water challenge:
    Goal: 15 cups of water
    Water drank: success! Trying to finish my 24oz mug of water every 2 hours and did pretty good. This is on top of 2 coffees and 2 diet pops lol (tho I am trying to cut down on the pop)
  • Pearl4686
    Pearl4686 Posts: 918 Member
    Friday weigh-in
    PW: 178.3
    CW: 176.1 :)
    Very happy! Now mustn't celebrate with food :#
  • AmyG1982
    Amyg1982
    December week 1
    Friday weigh
    PW 231.6
    CW 230.6
  • mama_healthy21
    mama_healthy21 Posts: 191 Member
    Username: amuschette
    Week # Week 1 (12/6)
    Weigh In Day: Friday
    Previous Weight: 164.2
    Current Weight: 165

Long week, plus Thanksgiving, not surprised. 🙄😑
  • Kathie_GoGo
    Kathie_GoGo Posts: 209 Member
    Daily Post: Thursday (Dec 05)
    Tracked: Yes
    Calories (goal 1200): On Target
    Activity: Didn't workout but did meet step goal. Work from home and this week received first big work project in many months. Staying focused.
    Daily Step Goal Streak: 18

Thought From My Day: LET GO OF WHAT YOU CAN'T CONTROL <3

Daily Water Challenge: So important to stay hydrated. I'm enjoying all yours posts but don't plan on adding it to my daily post. I added "Cups Water" to my MFP Check-In where I enter my weight daily.
  • jwall309
    jwall309 Posts: 332 Member
    Jwall309
    Week 1
    Friday
    PW: 166.4
    CW: 163.8

Worked really hard this week to stay on track and get back to a good place before the holidays, so I am very happy!

Daily Post (Thursday)
    Calories: Over, by less than 100
    Exercise: None
    Day: Went to happy hour with some girls from work and managed to be reasonable with food and drinks! baby steps!

Out of town this weekend again, so I need to make sure I am mindful tomorrow while we are out and about with our friends. I want to enjoy myself without overdoing it! We will see how that goes
  • jwall309
    jwall309 Posts: 332 Member
    Hi Team!

As we are approaching the end of the week, I am still missing weigh ins from the following people from earlier in the week!
    Even if its not the weigh in you wanted this week, still post it! We are all here for each other and the first step towards accountability is weighing in each week!
  • marilyntob
    marilyntob Posts: 6 Member
    Marilyntob
    Daily post - Thursday
    Have been tracking and staying under. Did jazzercize and housework. One day at a time ...
  • LyndaBSS
    LyndaBSS Posts: 6,964 Member
    Username: LyndaBSS
    Daily tracking: Friday
    Exercise: yes, walked dogs
    Things I can do better: move more, clean clutter, stay positive and motivated
    Am I happy with progress today: yes, I made good choices today. 😀

• mama_healthy21
    mama_healthy21 Posts: 191 Member
    Daily Post Friday
    Calories: Under,
    Exercise: Housework, errands
    Day: Sigggghhhh....long week, looking forward to some needed rest.
  • germaine_yee
    germaine_yee Posts: 299 Member
    Username: germaine_yee
    Week: Friday (Week 2 of December)
    PW = 133.82 lb
    CW = 135.14 lb
  • midsummer174627
    midsummer174627 Posts: 386 Member
    Tomorrow is weigh in! So far so good but it's afternoon and I only have a modest amount for dinner...
  • AmyG1982
    Daily Post Friday
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: no specific exercise but pretty active with my daughter chasing her around my company’s kids Christmas party
    Day: I feel pretty good about today. Lots of binge worthy foods at the kids party but I had just one piece of pizza and didn’t eat any of the cakes/candy lol.

Water challenge:
    Goal: 15 cups of water
    Water drank: bombed it today. My lips hurt so I know I didn’t get anywhere near enough. I’d say not even half. Will do better tomorrow! (Still have a little time this evening so I’ll try to suck some down before bed)
  • skullsandskeletons
    skullsandskeletons Posts: 675 Member
    Daily post Friday
    Tracked: yes
    Calories: over goal, under maintenance

I did good at the holiday party!
  • somum
    somum Posts: 72 Member
    Username: SoMum
    Daily tracking: Friday yes
    Calories: at but higher carb than macro goal yet I ate mindfully so yep happy
    Exercise: walking, cycling and squats
    Thoughts- managing project load and ever changing schedule to make it all work. Be kinder on yourself no one is perfect.

@AmyG1982 I apologize for the delayed posts I have a new phone so the app is crunchy lol. I may have to start posting from my laptop to make it easier.
    I am still in with you for the water drinking challenge Goal is to get up to a full gallon a day. Current sitting around 48ounces on great days and not so great I’m chugging in the evening which is not good for sleep lol. I will follow your lead on the formatting as I’m still a newbie for the posts 😬😊
    This hopefully as well will get me to my next micro goal weight loss so I can look at my macros and make any adjustments if needed.
    Thanks again for the great idea!
  • midsummer174627
    midsummer174627 Posts: 386 Member
    b]Daily Post[/b] Friday
    Track: Yes!
    Calories: 1800 (goal 1500)
    Today:
    Well it was Friday and I wanted a mocha but I decided to get almond milk so it would fit better in my calories. It wasn't worth it. I would have been better off to go for the real thing considering how much it cost both in $ and calories.

Lesson there: if you're going to have the thing, have the thing.

The gross mocha put me over 300 and I didn't even like it.
This discussion has been closed.