WEIGHT NO MORE DECEMBER CHAT

Options

Replies

• lennoncpa
    lennoncpa Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    Hello and happy Friday team. Well I didn’t have a very good week! To say the least!! I’m trying a cleanse today to see if I can do something about my hunger and try to get back on track! And I’m doing my Christmas cards ♥️
  • ljdanny
    ljdanny Posts: 2,077 Member
    Options
    Well I got up early this morning. I was awake and checked to make sure noone was in the living with the baby ane decided to workout instead of stayong in bed. It felt great to get moving. I am really liking the video I am doing so I think that helps. It's suppose to start raining here later today and pour all day tomorrow. Not sure how motivated I will be but I do plan on doing a 5 mile walking video. After that anything goes. I have 1 more week of work then vacation, looking forward to it. I just found out last night that my whole family, everyone in my house is off that week. i thought I was going to get some me time. I knew my granddaughter and her mom would be home but I figured my sons gf would head out and visit her folks some day. So I will have to make some new plans, lol. Maybe her mom can babysit a day and we can go snowtubing or somthing fun. I don't want to waste all vacation doing nothing. I will look into meal planning and routines. I have to grab 2020 by the horns and run with it. This has to be my year.
  • kirsten11872
    kirsten11872 Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    Hello & TGIF! So happy the weekend is here! The weather is not great, going to be rainy tonight & tomorrow, but not too cold. I have lots going on this weekend! Tonight is my friend's surprise birthday dinner, tomorrow morning I have my hair appointment (highlights & cut) & tomorrow night I have my hubby's work Christmas party. I bought a new red dress & beautiful INC brand shoes for his party. I hope it stops raining by the time we are leaving, I hate to be dressed up & it is raining.

This week has gone splendidly! I had 4 great days, trying to make it 5! Last night could have went downhill, I started eating M&M's, I felt a binge starting, but I stopped myself & started my fast. I did go over my usual 1200 calories for the day, but I had a lot of exercise calories. The scale stayed the same, but I am fine with that.

I am really trying to plan my eating today 7 tomorrow, around my 2 dinners. I ate very lightly today for lunch, and I am going to try to be good at dinner. I am going to fast all day tomorrow until the party. I am hoping that I may be able to drop another pound by tomorrow, but if I stay the same as today I will be very happy!

@Freeglerock I have read a lot about IF and it definitely helps with weigh-loss, it also helps to regulate our insulin levels and there are other health benefits. I eat my WW points within my eating window and track on the WW app & MFP. Sorry you had horrible cramps! I used to get bad cramps when I was younger. I am grateful for early menopause, lol. I do not miss that time of month.

@Cafelelia enjoy your hair appointment! Sounds like you are trying to get back to a normal routine.

@hope002 nice loss! Good for you!

@Mrsbell8well it is so nice to get compliments & feel good about yourself! Enjoy it, you worked hard & deserve it! Your outfit sounds so cute! I love corduroys!

@sleepymom5 I hope everything is ok with your MIL. I'm sure your gain was from the extra carbs. Every person responds differently to different foods.

Have a wonderful day & weekend! I do not think I will have time to check-in later. I will check-in tomorrow while I am sitting at the salon with foils in my hair, lol :smiley:
  • tryingagain5
    tryingagain5 Posts: 1,037 Member
    Options
    Week 2 goal summary
    4 fruits, 4 veggies, 64 oz water 4 days

Fruit:
    2 days: 4
    5 days: 0

Veggies:
    2 days: 4
    1 days: 1
    4 days: 0

Water:
    2 days: 64 oz
    2 days: 56 oz
    2 days: 48 oz
    1 day: 40 oz

Not so good on my goals for this week.
  • sleepymom5
    sleepymom5 Posts: 2,447 Member
    edited December 2019
    Options
    Friday 12/13 check in
    Food: logged and under
    Water: over 64 oz
    Exercise: 15 min bike, 15 min walking video and 6,439 steps .

I think I am going to be super busy like all of you leading up to Christmas. We were just going to visit my Mother in law. The rush was because I wasn't told we were doing it Lol! We ended up hearing on the radio that it was going to rain most of the weekend so we decided to get our trees instead. Shannon graduates Saturday so we are going to the ceremony at 4, we will stop to see his Mom before that. I am really tired so I am going to call it a night!

@cafeleia Hopefully decorating and putting the tree up will get everyone in a little more of a Christmasy mood. It is just so hard after a death of a loved one.
    @hope002 Nice loss! I am not surprised, you are doing great!
    @Mrsbell8well It must be nice to get all those compliments! I know you look great. I am glad you were able to fit a little yoga in at work. Enjoy your weekend.
    @lennoncpa That is basically maintaining. That is better than gaining. Good luck with the cleanse.
    @ljdanny Great job getting up to do the video. I love them especially when the weather isn't so nice. I guess no me time for you Christmas week! Lol! I hope you can plan something that will be fun for you.
    @kirsten11872 Sounds like you have a fun weekend! Well deserved after such a good week!
    @Zumba_Luvah Sounds like you have been doing great! I don't think you have anything to worry about with the scale tomorrow!
    @cyndiesstuff I am glad you checked in and let us know how you are doing. I am glad that you are giving OA a chance. I am glad that @Mrsbell8well gave you the push you needed to get you to go :)
    @GingerPwr Nice weigh in! Glad you checked in
    @tryingagain5 Idk how you do it! Hope you have a little stretch off soon so you can catch up on your sleep. Some weeks are harder than others to reach your goals. New day, new week today!

• sleepymom5
    Options
    13daati8n95h.jpeg
    Saturday's Weigh Ins
    @kirsten11872
    @Zumba_Luvah
    @amytriesww (early weigh in)

Late Weigh Ins
    @twyla77
    @Happily_Chaotic
    @julie8468
    @timibotkin

Week 3....
    Sunday's weigh ins
    @twyla77
    @DanielleInProgress
    Monday's Weigh Ins
    @jedaschultz
    @Happily_Chaotic
    Tuesday's Weigh In
    @Phoebe112476
  • timibotkin
    timibotkin Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Timibotkin
    Saturday
    PW-295.6
    CW-295.6
    @sleepymom5 I requested my weigh in days be moved to Saturday’s.
    It’s been a busy week. I had an infusion on Tuesday but I have managed to excercise almost everyday. I’m a little surprised my weight has stayed the same. I’m hoping that I’m gaining some muscle mass back. I feel like I lost a lot of muscle over the last year with everything I’ve been through! They finally scheduled me an appointment with the lymphadema clinic this Tuesday so I’m hoping they can help me out with some of the pain that I’ve been having relating to that. I was also prescribed gabapentin for my nueropathy but I read the side effects and I’m kind of afraid to take it! I’m sorry I haven’t been checking in daily, life just seems so hectic right now, and usually once I get home from work I take care of all the wild beasts and immediatelay fall asleep! I Hope everyone is doing well!
  • lennoncpa
    lennoncpa Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    Hello and happy Saturday everyone. I survived one day of a cleanse and although it wasn’t perfect, I feel a little better today. I’m going to try to stick with it the rest of the weekend although it will be tricky with Christmas parties in the middle of it!! I figure I can cleanse all day and try to eat a modest dinner with wise choices. It’s just a daily struggle 😀
  • sleepymom5
    Options
    I have to run. Today is Shannon's graduation. We are going to lunch and dinner. I am not too happy about that as I think lunch is not needed. I am going to look up what I am having at each restaurant while I am on the stationary bike. I want to exercise and clean this am so I really have to run. I also have to iron Shannon's gown which I asked for early in the week. Grrr....Hope everyone has an awesome day!

@amytriesww Wtg Amy!! Welcome to onderland! That is awesome!! Sorry about the UTI. I think that antibiotics would be ok. Maybe they would know at the urgent care. I know NSAIDS do with bleeding so that is why you can't take them. Hope you feel better. UTIs are awful
    @timibotkin Sorry about that. I don't know what I was thinking. We did move you but I forgot. Maintaining isn't a bad thing. I would imagine that between gaining muscle mass and with all the infusions, new meds etc your body is holding on to some fluid too. I bet you are losing fat but with everything else going on, it is not reflecting in your weight. I think you are going to have to trust the process and not pay too much attention to the scale. Keep doing what you are doing and the scale will eventually catch up I promise. I also hope you aren't pushing too much. Listen to your body. If you are tired, rest. Hugs! I love when you call those adorable little doggies beasts Lol! I remember the first time you posted a picture of them with that caption Lol!
    @zumba_luvah Nice loss! You will be into the 180s next week! That is awesome! Especially this time of year! I need to get over there with you! Let's have a good week!
    @lennoncpa I can't help you with the cleanse but I know @Mrsbell8well has done quite a few and has been successful. Good luck!
    @Mrsbell8well Your house looks beautiful! Don't you love this time of year?! Lula Mae has the life! Lol! Enjoy your baking day!
  • kirsten11872
    kirsten11872 Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    Kirsten11872
    Week:2
    Weigh-in day:Saturday
    Previous weight:178.5
    Current weight:173.8
  • Mrsbell8well
    Mrsbell8well Posts: 1,652 Member
    Options
    n49x9su2ns0g.jpeg
    pslez4orgmcm.jpeg
    n5bo0ppsmk9t.jpeg
    22 loaves done so far. Baker taking a much deserved break. Lol
  • Cafelelia
    Cafelelia Posts: 1,298 Member
    edited December 2019
    Options
    Friday check in

Food - logged and under
    Exercise - 7k steps
    Water - 1.5 l

I am not feeling well today, mainly a sore throat. It started happening last night. The kids have been sick and I guess this was ineveitble with our unexpected travelling and stress. Hubby is taking over hockey duties this afternoon, and I am going to try to rest although I still have some house stuff to do. At least my hair looks nice after my hair appointment! The rest of me feels yucky but the hair is good!

@kirsten11872 - Amazing loss!! Way to go! Your hard work and dedication is paying off! Hope that your hair appointment went well and have a great time at the Christmas party tonight!

@sleepymom5 - Congratulations on Shannon’s graduation! What is she graduating from/what degree? You have had a busy fall! I saw that you fit in your bike today, which is great! Have fun!

@mrsbell8well - 22 loaves!! Skylynn looks so adorable and your place looks so cosy and festive! You are an amazing friend to have helped Cyndie before her meeting! We are all lucky to have you!

@lennoncpa - Hope that the cleanse continues to go well, and let us know how you are doing. Be sure to rest too as cleanses require energy.

@Zumba_Luvah - Great loss, congratulations! You will absolutely be in the 180’s for Christmas! Think about how far you have come! It is truly amazing!

@timibotkin - No gain is good and muscle weighs more than fat, which may account for what the numbers are doing. You are doing great and I have just so much admiration that you are keeping up with this team in spite of your health issues. Sending you a huge hug!

@amytriesww - I hope that you are ok and that the UTI gets taken care of. OMG, onederland!!!! Congratulations!!! You are an inspiration!!

@tryingagain5 - You had a busy week with a lot of OT, so that’s ok about your goals. Please remember that overall, you are doing great and tomorrow is another day!

@GingerPwr - Totally awesome that you had no gain with TOM! I will bet that this is probably a loss once TOM has gone.

@cyndiesstuff - Always great to hear form you and have been thinking about you! I am so glad that you decided to go to the OA meeting and I hope that it works for you. I miss your daily positivity and motivation. Don’t be a stranger and please check in with us when you are able. Hugs

@ljdanny - Just love it that you worked out when you could not sleep! Absolutely, you should make some plans to get out during your vacation time. Snow tubing sounds great! And yes, 2020 will be your year!

@hope002 - Fantastic loss again this week!! You are doing great!!
This discussion has been closed.