Share your Numbers

Options

Replies

• conniewilkins56
    conniewilkins56 Posts: 3,391 Member
    Options
    jjlewey wrote: »
    Had blood work done today, all is within normal levels. The biggest deal though, A1C is now 5.4, woohoo

So glad to read this...I know it must make you feel like you are going in the right direction!
  • FitByFifty1970
    FitByFifty1970 Posts: 127 Member
    edited December 2019
    Options
    I hit 30 pounds! I was .2 away from it last week which seems like a slam dunk but I wasn't quite myself this past week so I wasn't sure I'd see any movement on the scale. I felt (still feel) bloated and not wanting to eat. I'm not getting a cold, I've felt hungry at times, I just have little desire for food. I know that happens after a while, they body just needs a break even though on paper CICO says you should lose. So I'm pleasantly surprised I hit that milestone.

Next milestone is to be out of the 220s. It's 5.X pounds away (I'm at 225 today) but I have a bit going on this coming week and then I'm traveling next Sunday for a few days (will weigh in before I leave) so my goal over the next 2 weeks is 3 pounds. I should be 21X before the end of 2019, if not then early 2020. That's exciting.

Tops are still a problem. I wore a better fitting sweater yesterday and I looked ridiculous - my boobs are so out of proportion I look like I'm going to fall over. My suit jackets at a 20W cover things but fit weird since they are too big everywhere else but the smaller 18W won't button (if you listen closely you can hear the buttons screaming for help when I try to close the jacket).

My work 18 suit pants are too loose in the butt. So unfair to have the boobs and wide hips but the flattest butt imaginable. But my belly is so big and floppy I have no choice. Size 16 in my suit pants are probably a month away from being technically on (not fitting). I haven't tried, seems depressing. I've been wearing my tight 18 jeans for over a week. They aren't any looser but I have nothing else to wear and it helps remind me to not overindulge. I guess 8 weeks to a 16 in jeans at the earliest. At least the looser top hides all that is squishing out of the pants.

This belly is becoming a huge problem. I need something more than a spanx - any suggestions are welcome if it can be bought easily (eg online).

lqoidv408d3p.png
  • conniewilkins56
    Options
    You are doing wonderful and you are being so positive...I know you are going to succeed!....have you looked at those shape one piece underwear ?....like the show biggest Losers used to use at finales...you can also see if a body wrap might give you some temporary results ....let us know how it goes!
  • kiddycat73
    kiddycat73 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    My numbers:

SW 240 9/16/19
    CW 211.4
    Total lost 28.6
    GW 135
  • FitByFifty1970
    Options
    You are doing wonderful and you are being so positive...I know you are going to succeed!....have you looked at those shape one piece underwear ?....like the show biggest Losers used to use at finales...you can also see if a body wrap might give you some temporary results ....let us know how it goes!

Yes, I have spanx-like garments but I need something more industrial...
  • conniewilkins56
    Options
    Very happy my numbers went down to 295.8 this morning...I started at 350.0 on May 28... could anyone figure out what my average weekly loss is and if I am on track?...I started out setting a goal of 2 lbs a week but recently lowered it to 1.5 lbs a week...over the holidays from dec. 22 until the 27 th of dec. I think I am doing to go to my maintenance or .5 level of loss....that way I can enjoy some sweets!...thanks anyone who can help me with my numbers!
  • NovusDies
    NovusDies Posts: 8,940 Member
    Options
    Very happy my numbers went down to 295.8 this morning...I started at 350.0 on May 28... could anyone figure out what my average weekly loss is and if I am on track?...I started out setting a goal of 2 lbs a week but recently lowered it to 1.5 lbs a week...over the holidays from dec. 22 until the 27 th of dec. I think I am doing to go to my maintenance or .5 level of loss....that way I can enjoy some sweets!...thanks anyone who can help me with my numbers!

1.94 pounds per week which means your average daily deficit has been 968 calories. I am not sure how you could live with the shame of eating 32 more calories per day than you should have been eating!!

Kidding. That is great!!
  • FitByFifty1970
    Options

Congrats!
  • conniewilkins56
    Options
    NovusDies wrote: »

1.94 pounds per week which means your average daily deficit has been 968 calories. I am not sure how you could live with the shame of eating 32 more calories per day than you should have been eating!!

Kidding. That is great!!
    NovusDies wrote: »

Kidding. That is great!!

Thank you!....I must be doing ok!...I am going to kick it up a bit after the first of the year and seriously find some kind of exercise that I like to do...I am finally thinking of goals a little further down the road...by May 28, my anniversary MFP date, I would like to have lost 100 lbs...that might be a bit optimistic but at least I will be going in the right direction and I think that is doable!

• GeminiLady159
    GeminiLady159 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I’m so happy to have hit 20# loss over the weekend. I know those non-scale victories are great, but love me a scale victory too!!

I have such a long way to go so having a little landmark mini-whoohoo helps me. I’m loving the positivity and humor in this group too-thank you all for that. Happy Monday!
  • conniewilkins56
    Options
    I’m so happy to have hit 20# loss over the weekend. I know those non-scale victories are great, but love me a scale victory too!!

I have such a long way to go so having a little landmark mini-whoohoo helps me. I’m loving the positivity and humor in this group too-thank you all for that. Happy Monday!

I think you are doing great!...I enjoy the comments so much...they do help us keep going!
  • tiffany80802017
    tiffany80802017 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    @amkita I think that’s wonderful!!! Congrats!! Also really like your approach/attitude to the final weeks of the year.

I had a similar situation happen this week, different number, but same concept. 9.9 on the scale versus 0.0 just made me feel happy to be closer the end goal, albeit only 0.1 lbs, haha.
  • dishiznice
    dishiznice Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    congrats to everyone on their success so far!
    i started at 400 in the beginning of july, and crossed into triple digits down last week, and currently weigh 291! my goal by 12/31/2020 is to get to 200. keto/intermittent fasting/portion control and walking have been my best friends. have not touched sweets, fried food, pizza, sugary beverages, or alcohol since mid july. so far, worth the sacrifice and keeping it going!
  • FitByFifty1970
    Options
    Hi all, I have been offline for over a week and I missed so much success. Congrats to everyone!!!!

I had a 2 week goal of 3 pounds knowing a lot was going on, didn't want a 1 week goal. But I still weighed in and last week was up .2 but today was down that .2 and an additional 4 so I'm at 35 pounds gone exactly since Sept 8. If I can manage to lose 2 pounds this week which is a big stretch I'll be in the 21Xs and I want that so much but don't think I can swing 2 pounds after such a big loss.

rq95i4bbjq8a.png
  • jlucas210
    jlucas210 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    @merph518 that's awesome! :)