Options
    Friday December 27
    Pre planned food and under calories
    Exercise 30 minutes aerobic add some weight lifting
    Water 8 cups or more!
  • Coral333
    Coral333 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Morning everyone hope you all had a lovely Christmas! We’re just getting back to normal here so @cmhubbard92 could you roll me over this week please?

I’m back at the gym this morning - hopefully I don’t end up a sweaty pool on the floor 🙈
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    Options
    @coral333 I will no problem... just remember you can add your weight to spreadsheet, too! :)
  • brandi_84
    brandi_84 Posts: 1,963 Member
    Options
    I have been having a wonderful Christmas with my family. I'm sorry I have not been here much, I have been lazing around enjoying extra time with family. I have been keeping an eye on the mini challenge for those who are participating this week. I am choosing to be in denial and starting fresh come New Year's.Enjoy your weekend everyone.
  • brandi_84
    Options
    Coral333 wrote: »
    Morning everyone hope you all had a lovely Christmas! We’re just getting back to normal here so @cmhubbard92 could you roll me over this week please?

I’m back at the gym this morning - hopefully I don’t end up a sweaty pool on the floor 🙈

@Coral333 I hope you had (survived) an awesome gym session.
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    12/26/19
    Tracked: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes

12/27/19
    Tracked: no
    Under: no
    Exercise: no

12/28/19

So much for my streak 😰 At least I enjoyed myself the last few days! Today I made a turkey soup to get rid of the last of the leftovers! It came out really nice, and now I am stuck with even more leftovers! At least it's healthy with a ton of veggies :)

jhxyc7k60mr9.jpg
  • brandi_84
    Options
    12/26/19

12/27/19

12/28/19

So much for my streak 😰 At least I enjoyed myself the last few days! Today I made a turkey soup to get rid of the last of the leftovers! It came out really nice, and now I am stuck with even more leftovers! At least it's healthy with a ton of veggies :)

jhxyc7k60mr9.jpg

@cmhubbard92
    Still a notable effort and 46 weeks was quite impressive.
    The soup looks delicious. I didn't cook Christmas this year so I didn't have all the leftovers.
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    brandi_84 wrote: »
    12/26/19

12/27/19

12/28/19

jhxyc7k60mr9.jpg

@cmhubbard92
    Still a notable effort and 46 weeks was quite impressive.
    The soup looks delicious. I didn't cook Christmas this year so I didn't have all the leftovers.

@brandi_84 thanks :) We hosted a Christmas Eve dinner with our parents, and I made too much food all around, so all but the turkey it is still sitting in the freezer. It will come in handy one night when I don't want to cook! I hope you had a wonderful christmas! I have been busy the last few days, and really disconnected from the group!
  • richmondwriter
    richmondwriter Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    I have had another bad week, weight at 146.4 (although I weighed in at evening instead of a.m.) and have not been doing my MUACs. I have gotten rid of all the holiday sweets at least. I've got to get things under control this week. So sorry!
  • mhassan160
    mhassan160 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Saturday December 28
    Logged food and not under calories
    No exercise
    Water 8 cups
  • primekayprime
    primekayprime Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    primekayprime
    Sun Week 5
    Previous weight: 237
    Current weight: 232.2

Exceeded my weight loss goal for the month! I could have done better on my other goals:

+ 20mins of deliberate exercise for 4 days
    . Incomplete.

+ Take the stairs more often at work. I took the stairs 8 times! I continue to move in the right direction with this goal and I am happy about that.

+ Complete Week 1 of Zombies, Run! 5K Incomplete.

• cmhubbard92
    Options
    primekayprime
    Sun Week 5
    Previous weight: 237
    Current weight: 232.2

Exceeded my weight loss goal for the month! I could have done better on my other goals:

+ 20mins of deliberate exercise for 4 days
    . Incomplete.

+ Take the stairs more often at work. I took the stairs 8 times! I continue to move in the right direction with this goal and I am happy about that.

+ Complete Week 1 of Zombies, Run! 5K Incomplete.

@primekayprime You had a wonderful month! Fabulous work!!! I hope that January brings you as much success!
  • mhassan160
    Options
    Sunday December 39
    Tracked my food and was not under calories
    No exercise
    Water 6 cups
  • lozenger1984
    lozenger1984 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    It’s my face the music weigh in today. 156.7.
    A pretty huge gain, I very much over indulged. It’s enough that my clothes are tighter.
    I know how to get back to where I’m more comfortable though!
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    It’s my face the music weigh in today. 156.7.
    A pretty huge gain, I very much over indulged. It’s enough that my clothes are tighter.
    I know how to get back to where I’m more comfortable though!

@lozenger1984 this time of year is tough, but just remember it is not full-on fat gain, and you should be able to get back to where you were rather quickly! Your first week in the January challenge should bring good numbers, as you said-you know how to get back to where you're more comfortable!
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    To all that have been participating in the step/water challenge, I am making a new spreadsheet for the new year! I am sorry there was no spreadsheet last week!
  • mhassan160
    Options
    Monday December 30
    This morning weigh in: 256 lb 😢
    ( I added some weight lifting exercise last week , I’m afraid that’s make me gain weight!!!) 20 lb lifting...
  • petrocoetsee
    petrocoetsee Posts: 829 Member
    Options
    Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas. I am on holiday with friends and I haven’t logged any food for the last week. My will power went to dust and I am really glad there is no scale in sight to measure my over indulgences. The only good thing is I am managing to keep up my steps.
    Steps for the last week:
    22/12 16,815
    23/12 6097
    24/12 14,819
    25/12 5,198
    26/12 13,251
    27/12 6,061
    28/12 6,192
    29/12 12,846
  • gboles79
    gboles79 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    gboles79
    week 5 146.6
  • brandi_84
    Options
    Mini Ultimate Accountability Challenge- December Week #4(Sun the 21st to Sat the 28th)

Winner's Circle - 6 or 7 days:
    No one in the winner's circle this week.

Notable Effort- 4 or 5 days:
    @cmhubbard92 (5)

Attempted:
    @mhassan (3 )
    @petrocoetsee( 1 )
This discussion has been closed.