1/1/20
    1/2/20
    1/3/20
    1/4/20
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Options
    CORRECTION

I did not edit the entire template for Week 5 and Grand Finale. Please see the OVERALL WINNERS below:

WEEK 5
    THE WINNERS ARE...
    TEAM % Weight No More 0.67%
    INDIVIDUAL % @Freeglerock 2.39%
    TEAM LBS LOST Weight No More 21.9
    INDIVIDUAL LBS LOST @Freeglerock 4.9

DECEMBER FINALE
    THE WINNERS ARE...
    TEAM % Weight No More 0.94%
    INDIVIDUAL % @amytriesww 7.61%
    TEAM LBS LOST Weight No More 30.8
    INDIVIDUAL LBS LOST @amytriesww 15.7
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Options
    Luciicul wrote: »
    Hi all, this will be my twelfth month on the challenge. I'm Australian, mum to a 14 yr old.

2019 was a great year for me in terms of hitting health and weight goals, and I only have a few more pounds to lose before I transition to maintenance goals.

My stats:
    169cm / 5'7'
    41 years
    Highest Weight: 263.5lbs/119.5kg (27th January 2019)
    Jan SW: 146.2 lbs (30 Dec)
    Jan Goal: 143 lbs (27 Jan) This is my end weight goal after a year of losing weight.

Non-scale goals for this month:
    • Increase strength & fitness with HIIT twice a week
    • Yoga every day (Yoga with Adriene 'Home' 30 day challenge)
    • Maintain healthy eating habits (I do low-carb wholefoods & TRE/Intermittent fasting) as well as continuing with good sleep habits.

@luciicul - you were one of the inaugural members of Assets!!!! You have made amazing progress! YAY for all of your hard work!!!
  • Luciicul
    Luciicul Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Beka3695 wrote: »
    SUNDAY HELLO
    (that is not all the site business stuff)

WHEW what a weekend!!! So much craziness!

The good:
    *I have stayed within calories both days.
    *I am getting my steps in - my commitment for January is 6k per day
    *I have only had 2 drinks this weekend - this is subject to increase to 3... Still proud.
    ******correction - spent an hour on the phone with ex husband and his wife about baby shower... logging a whole bottle of Cabernet...******
    *After a day of running around, looks like my daughter's baby shower will not be a disaster next weekend.

The bad:
    *We had a family emergency. @boehle was there to help me keep my mind off he situation. She didn't even pause or grimace when I said "wanna see?" Btw - my dad had a battle with a table saw - saw won round 1, but dad will fight another day.
    *I don't have tomorrow off as usual
    *see wine post above

The ugly:
    none - except my dad's thumb!!! LOL

Sorry to hear about your dad's accident, and the ex stress - the Cabernet is understandable (and hey, it was only 1 bottle - could have been worse!). Well done for managing to stick to calories and steps despite the drama. One day at a time :)
  • silvermamma6939
    silvermamma6939 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Great job @Luciicul!!!🎉
  • silvermamma6939
    Options
    Sorry about your crazy weekend @Beka3695... hope you rest well and tomorrow is more encouraging💕 Glad your dad’s okay and that the upcoming baby shower is coming together🤰🏻.
  • silvermamma6939
    Options
    We said goodbye to our daughter and family today...as they head back to Africa😢We ate our last meal together at Panda Express and after counting all the calories I’d eaten...let’s just say I didn’t have such a great day. Looking forward to getting back on track and normalizing tomorrow🙋🏼‍♀️ good night everyone💕
  • silvermamma6939
    Options
    @ClaireCorry786 I can sure relate to your post. Since mid November I managed to gain around 15lbs... mercy! Just want you to know we’re in this together. Looking forward to 2020 being the year we conquer🎉
  • kilobykilo
    kilobykilo Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    @boehle nice work on the batching! My day looked quite similar and it feels good!

@luciicul amazing progress welldone!

@ClaireCorry786 welcome! This is a fan place for accountability and I'm joining your maintenance pledge, currently 185 but yet to know where by goal lies, maybe not as low as 150 but somewhere between there and 165.

@Beka3695 hugs to you and well done for not losing your humour despite a stressful weekend! I hope your dad's thumb mends quickly and have ni doubt the baby shower will be wonderful :)

@silvermamma6939 sorry that your daughter and family have left; dont regret a morsel of that last meal together. As the daughter overseas I totally get how tough the distance can be. Conquering is certainly ahead!

• kilobykilo
    kilobykilo Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    Back to work, back to reality..... lunch packed, dinner planned and waiting in the fridge. Pledging to walk both ways to the office.

On my second coffee and making brekkie, want to be out of the door in 30 mins, let's see!

Happy Monday one and all!
  • hipari
    hipari Posts: 1,367 Member
    Options
    Whew @Beka3695 what a weekend! Hoping next week will have less blood, stress and tears.

@Luciicul well done! That’s an amazing loss, especially when you’re already so close to goal weight.

I have been on vacation since Dec 20th, and this is my last day off... back to work tomorrow, so I’m trying to get reorganized and, importantly, get to bed early enough to wake up at 7am tomorrow. I’ve been pretty much sleeping until noon lately, and I want to get back to my regular sleep schedule so I don’t become a cranky snack monster zombie at work.

Today is the day to clean up the apartment, do meal plan and grocery shopping for the week, and most importantly, help the husband set up MFP. My goal is to stay active enough that I’m actually tired enough to go to sleep early.

I also have an introductory session with a PT at my new gym. I have no intention of buying sessions from them as I already have a long-established PT elsewhere, but they are pushing the free introductory session to everyone so I’m going and taking advantage of it, hoping to get guidance on all the machines and gear they have at the gym that I haven’t used before, as well as adapting my routine since they don’t have all the same machines I’ve been using.
  • iamworthy14
    iamworthy14 Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    iamworthy14
    mondays
    CW 161.4
  • hipari
    Options
    hipari wrote: »
    Weigh-in time for hipari!

Current weight for Sunday, Jan 5th (today’s rolling average): 99.0kg, which is 218.3 lbs.

This isn’t a very big progress, hoping for more now that the holiday season is over and I can start really working on making the everyday life better and creating better habits.

@boehle nope, here it is. Incorrect format somehow? Please instruct.
  • boehle
    boehle Posts: 5,062 Member
    Options

Current weight for Sunday, Jan 5th (today’s rolling average): 99.0kg, which is 218.3 lbs.

This isn’t a very big progress, hoping for more now that the holiday season is over and I can start really working on making the everyday life better and creating better habits.

thanks.
    we prefer them to look like the below or get the mixed all together

Boehle
    Friday
    PW:
    CW:
  • hipari
    Options
    boehle wrote: »

thanks.

Boehle
    Friday
    PW:
    CW:

Ok, thanks for the info! CW is current weight I gues, what is PW? Previous weight?
  • boehle
    boehle Posts: 5,062 Member
    Options
    boehle wrote: »

thanks.

Boehle
    Friday
    PW:
    CW:

Ok, thanks for the info! CW is current weight I gues, what is PW? Previous weight?

You are correct!
This discussion has been closed.