SHRINKING ASSETS JANUARY CHAT

Options

Replies

• SheilaCali
    SheilaCali Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    Beka3695 wrote: »
    SUNDAY HELLO
    (that is not all the site business stuff)

WHEW what a weekend!!! So much craziness!

The good:
    *I have stayed within calories both days.
    *I am getting my steps in - my commitment for January is 6k per day
    *I have only had 2 drinks this weekend - this is subject to increase to 3... Still proud.
    ******correction - spent an hour on the phone with ex husband and his wife about baby shower... logging a whole bottle of Cabernet...******
    *After a day of running around, looks like my daughter's baby shower will not be a disaster next weekend.

The bad:
    *We had a family emergency. @boehle was there to help me keep my mind off he situation. She didn't even pause or grimace when I said "wanna see?" Btw - my dad had a battle with a table saw - saw won round 1, but dad will fight another day.
    *I don't have tomorrow off as usual
    *see wine post above

The ugly:
    none - except my dad's thumb!!! LOL

My hubby lost a similar battle last summer, but 6 months later the thumb was all grown back and functional as the doctor said. Not a good way to spend a holiday, but he learned a lesson- spinning fan blades aren't friendly. It's a lesson we can all learn- shortcuts don't always work out well, especially with our health. The hard work and good choices are all ours to make (or not). Choose wisely, young Padawans! May the Force be with you! I digress....
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Options
    Pamela_Sue wrote: »
    CW: 231 pounds

I am up this week. I am going through an extremely difficult and dark time in my life right now. Staying on plan has taken a back seat, but I'm not giving up. That's all I've got for today. Bye!

Hang in there, friend!!! This time of the year is so difficult for many, plus you have had other stuff going on, too.

We are here for you
  • hipari
    hipari Posts: 1,367 Member
    Options
    Pamela_Sue wrote: »
    CW: 231 pounds

I am up this week. I am going through an extremely difficult and dark time in my life right now. Staying on plan has taken a back seat, but I'm not giving up. That's all I've got for today. Bye!

@Pamela_Sue hope you start feeling better soon!

I had quite a day... going back to work tomorrow for the first time this year, it’s going to be interesting. We’ll see how well all this motivation and resolve translates into my everyday work life. I’m hoping for better results as I get my sleep schedule back on track and will have more everyday activity and less couch-and-snacks-time on my days.
  • bigblues11
    bigblues11 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Here are my step counts from the 1st through yesterday per Fitbit :)
    1/1 13,401
    1/2 8,433
    1/3 11,161
    1/4 20,840
    1/5 14,299
  • CatherineElizabeth13
    Options
    CatherineElizabeth13
    Sunday
    PW : 224
    CW : 224
  • kilobykilo
    kilobykilo Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    0c outside, doesn't happen here! Not gonna let ot stop me doing a morning run though...... after the evening munchies happened last night I need to burn those cals!
  • TheMrWobbly
    TheMrWobbly Posts: 2,523 Member
    Options
    Decembers thread is now closed so if anyone wants to complete December or just add 1st to 4th Jan to I can keep a 2020 YTD total please add to the January thread here;

@boehle 26th Dec to 4th Jan
    @LaurieWrobo 1st to 4th Jan
    @ells_runs 27th Dec to 4th Jan
    @aliciap0116 16th Dec to 4th Jan
    @ngk2000 23rd Dec to 4th Jan

Thanks for your steps @bigblues11

exercise.png
  • TheMrWobbly
    Options
    I have your steps @LaurieWrobo so please ignore the above. Nice consistency by the way :smile:

exercise.png
  • TheMrWobbly
    Options
    And @boehle - thank you :smile:

exercise.png
  • Beka3695
    Options
    Last weekend was a little crazy and I did not prep... well, 3 lunches, but nothing to speak of.

I was looking for a breakfast alternative yesterday and found this:
    bxweesy1fgjx.png

220 Cal
    16 Fat
    7 carb
    11 protein
    700 mg sodium

Sodium is a little high, but I can handle the rest.

I am having it this AM and it is DELICIOUS! This is something I will buy for the freezer at work, too. Just to have on hand.
  • Beka3695
    Options
    boehle wrote: »

@luciicul was hiding on the last page... I updated :)

• Cafelelia
    Cafelelia Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone! A new fitness tracker thread is up for the entire F2F group! If you are looking for more friends on your Fitbit, Apple Watch or other trackers, you can visit the link below to share your information. Please remember to state what kind of device you are using.
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10778697/fitbit-apple-watch-fitness-tracker-users-share#latest
  • Beka3695
    Options
    TEAM HOUSEKEEPING

This is a boring post - just FYI stuff.

POSTING WEIGHTS

As @boehle said yesterday, we ask for you to post in the format below. Otherwise, if you include your weigh in in a status post - it will likely get overlooked. If you will post at the beginning of a post or in a separate post all together - it REALLY helps your captains.

Beka3695
    Saturday
    PW: Prior weight
    CW: Current weight

Please enter the official weigh-in in pounds. Feel free to use kg or stones in any other post.

WEIGHT ENTRY
    When we enter your weigh in on the spreadsheet, we will mark your post "INSIGHTFUL" we have found this is the least used emotion on this thread and use it as a confirmation that the weight has been entered.

STEP CHALLENGE
    Anyone can join. You can compete against the team or use this just to track your own. Use the challenge however suits you best! @themrwobbly is the captain of the step challenge and will keep us stepping into the new year :)

POSTING STEPS
    Please post several days at a time. Once a week, twice a week maybe?? This just helps streamline the entries. Once entered - it will be marked 'INSIGHTFUL' as well.

LASTLY
    Please feel free to reach out to me, @boehle or @themrwobbly if you have any questions regarding the team or challenges. Also reach out if you have a suggestion on improving the challenge/team or an idea for an upcoming challenge.
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,041 Member
    Options
    clemsonhrd wrote: »
    Username: clemsonhrd
    Weigh in week: Week 1
    Weigh in day: Tuesday
    Previous Weight (PW): (The last weight you entered)
    Today's (Current) Weight (CW): 221

I found this on the Announcement thread for our F2F Guidelines. Please make sure that @clemsonhrd knows to come here for weigh-ins. I have entered it on the spreadsheet. Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.