mss9675 wrote: »
    @AB0215

Question, Am I still on the team?

@mss9675 Yes.
  • gridirongrrl
    gridirongrrl Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    AB0215 wrote: »
    Just wanted to pop on quick and say congrats to the Monday folks. Saw more great numbers!

Sorry I’m not following the daily check in format. I’m 100% on mobile so the specific post format is a pain for me. I’ll do it for my weekly weigh in days, but i’m way too lazy otherwise, so I’ll just be peeking in like this from time to time!

@gridirongrrl If I post using the app, I tend to do it as a quote and I just delete the stuff I don't need, it's easier, and posting it in the format suggested helps me to give you credit for it as I search using that tag

Oh I am not trying to get any kind of special treatment or be difficult... you don’t need to count it as a daily post. Those are just an inter-team thing if I’m reading it right, correct? Our weekly weigh ins are what affect our team total in competition with the other teams? Want to make sure I’m reading that right so that I don’t bring the team down out of laziness. I certainly don’t expect you to treat me as a special snowflake and go around looking for random posts from me to count 😉

I’m not worried about the “winner’s circle”, stuff like that isn’t super motivating for me. I prefer more natural conversation! Please don’t go out of your way!!

Hope everyone’s Tuesday went well. I don’t work on Monday’s so Tuesday always feels like a Monday to me. It has been nice to get away from the holidays and back into a normal routine. I find it easier to work my work outs in when I am on a regular work schedule!
  • dustyspal
    dustyspal Posts: 835 Member
    Options
    Daily Post -Tuesday

Track ✔
    Calories ✔
    Exercise ✔

Had to be a little careful today. Some snow, slush, and ice on my walk home today. Now my shins are bothering me because I walked picking my feet up differently due to the conditions. Oh well.
  • tihi18
    tihi18 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Daily Post -Tuesday

Track - yes
    Calories yes under
    Exercise light walking

Infast for 16 hrs on Tuesdays
  • WMEJA
    WMEJA Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    Daily Post:Monday 1/7

Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes Beginner Pilates
    Goals/Day/Comments: I work at a job where I am literally on my feet except during station time or circle time. I work with children who have special needs. So, after work I am usually so tired but, my goal today at my job and after was to keep moving. (I am sure that I got some steps in today besides the pilates) and I always try to keep in mind what I ate and track it on my phone.
  • KT4everFree
    KT4everFree Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Tuesday
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: No

Feeling good 🙂
  • SammyDee2015
    SammyDee2015 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: Tuesday
    Track: yes
    Calories: under
    Exercise: Burpees planks and lifting

Wish I could be consistent on my daily steps .
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    Just wanted to pop on quick and say congrats to the Monday folks. Saw more great numbers!

Sorry I’m not following the daily check in format. I’m 100% on mobile so the specific post format is a pain for me. I’ll do it for my weekly weigh in days, but i’m way too lazy otherwise, so I’ll just be peeking in like this from time to time!

@gridirongrrl If I post using the app, I tend to do it as a quote and I just delete the stuff I don't need, it's easier, and posting it in the format suggested helps me to give you credit for it as I search using that tag

Oh I am not trying to get any kind of special treatment or be difficult... you don’t need to count it as a daily post. Those are just an inter-team thing if I’m reading it right, correct? Our weekly weigh ins are what affect our team total in competition with the other teams? Want to make sure I’m reading that right so that I don’t bring the team down out of laziness. I certainly don’t expect you to treat me as a special snowflake and go around looking for random posts from me to count 😉

I’m not worried about the “winner’s circle”, stuff like that isn’t super motivating for me. I prefer more natural conversation! Please don’t go out of your way!!

Hope everyone’s Tuesday went well. I don’t work on Monday’s so Tuesday always feels like a Monday to me. It has been nice to get away from the holidays and back into a normal routine. I find it easier to work my work outs in when I am on a regular work schedule!

@gridirongrrl Didn't say you were trying to get special treatment, I try my best to keep up with the posts, but sometimes I miss them and at the end of the week I do a search and use that tag to make sure I didn't miss any (because the reality is, I am human and I do miss them sometimes). I think the Winner's Circle is encouraging, and wouldn't want you to miss out on it if you were interested, because sometimes weight just doesn't cooperate (which is normal) despite how well we've done to stick to the plan and it helps to have other measures of success. And you are correct, the weekly weigh ins are what count towards the actual competition, the daily posts are just a challenge to help us get to the goal of a lower weight and they're optional anyway, but I really do encourage them as it helps! And if structured posts aren't your thing, that's totally fine! You can post and use this group in whatever way helps you get to where you want to be. We are here to support you!
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Tuesday)

Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes, 1 hour walking, 1 hour 15 mins weight training.

Comments: I think I've managed to pick up a cold, not sure really though, all I am stuck with is a stuffy/runny nose at times and sneezing that won't stop. This is literally the first one I've had in like 18 months or so....so I guess I can't complain and it's not slowing me down. Did a bunch of cleaning tasks today that I needed to get done, washed my cats blankets, the curtains, etc and have been cleaning out my fridge so in all honesty I guess I don't care if I have a cold..when it's not bothering me too much...? I am going to go to bed early tonight as I have to go to the office tomorrow (yuck) as we're hosting our clients from London and I am REALLY not looking forward to that since I know what that means for me.
  • CKS0806
    CKS0806 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    mss9675 wrote: »
    @AB0215

Question, Am I still on the team?

@mss9675 Yes.

I am not able to see the spreadsheet. Where is it located at?
  • gridirongrrl
    gridirongrrl Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    @AB0215 I don’t know how you keep you with all the posts as it is! Seems like a daunting job! And no worries, I didn’t feel attacked. Just wanted you to know that I don’t care about little stuff like that! I think it’s awesome if it motivates other people, more power to them! I just know that for me I’d be filling in blanks because I felt like I had to, not because I enjoyed it and it would feel impersonal and like more of a chore than what I want this group to be, which is a place to chat with/encourage other people!

Sorry about your cold... I feel you on that one! I had a cold a week ago and had 2 days where I felt pretty awful. I was able to pretty much sleep it off and felt better but I still find myself reaching for tissue a lot during the day and woke up in the middle of the night last night with a sore throat (it was gone by morning, so maybe I just slept with my mouth open because of nasal congestion? Who knows!) but like you, it’s not stopping me during the day so I’m trying to ignore it!

While I am thinking about if, my weigh in day is tomorrow. I go in to work at 6am though so don’t panic when I don’t post until late afternoon/early evening CST. 😀
  • dustyspal
    dustyspal Posts: 835 Member
    Options
    @AB0215. Hope you feel better & Good luck w/ your meeting.
  • schlerin
    schlerin Posts: 801 Member
    Options
    Daily Post -monday

Track: yep
    Calories: under
    Exercise: Not really. Did hit my step count.
  • schlerin
    schlerin Posts: 801 Member
    Options
    Daily Post -tuesday

Track: mostly, was enjoying cheese and crackers.
    Calories: over thanks to the cheese and crackers!
    Exercise: jogged around the kitchen/living room to hit step count.
  • 2bemybest
    2bemybest Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Daily Check in Tuesday:

Track yes
    Calories yes
    Exercise Centergy (pilates/ yoga class)
    Good day today!
  • southgirl94
    southgirl94 Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    Jan Wk 1 - Tues, 1/7