aknroberts Posts: 102 Member
    aknroberts
    Week 2
    Wednesday
    PW: 218.2
    CW: 217.5
  • achagpar
    achagpar Posts: 493 Member
    You know how you plan ahead and you're doing so well to follow that plan...and then it falls apart...at that moment, you have the opportunity to throw in the towel or readjust...so today, when that happened, I readjusted and took a walk...went to plan B...plan B didn't work either...again...I readjusted...then the stress hit...took a walk...didn't help...thought things through, readjusted AGAIN...gave myself a little treat (needed something sweet, which is VERY RARE for me)...had that treat...counted the calories...came home...ate a sandwich, figured up my calories...ended up with a great food day...went over by a few...took a long walk to burn some extra calories and I'm ending up the day, BETTER than my plan A or B would have been...

I'm not hungry...and am VERY proud of myself...

Apologies if this didn't make sense...perhaps I'm the only one who constantly readjusts...but my job can be kinda stressful (IT related) and today was bad.

Hoping for a good day tomorrow with my piano students...we shall see!
    Hope ya'll had a wonderful Friday!
    Jessica :smile:

Well done! It’s awesome to readjust rather than throwing in the towel (which is far easier to do)! Great job!!!
  • achagpar
    achagpar Posts: 493 Member
    1/17: 7119
  • rustychord
    rustychord Posts: 166 Member
    Bsgraham10
    Friday
    Pw 271
    Cw 269
  • sarawilliams5889
    sarawilliams5889 Posts: 105 Member
    Sarawilliams5889
    Saturday
    Pw 160.5
    Cw 160.5

Had a bit of a rough work week with travelling but glad I didn’t gain!
  • Jen_967
    Jen_967 Posts: 1,919 Member
    You know how you plan ahead and you're doing so well to follow that plan...and then it falls apart...at that moment, you have the opportunity to throw in the towel or readjust...so today, when that happened, I readjusted and took a walk...went to plan B...plan B didn't work either...again...I readjusted...then the stress hit...took a walk...didn't help...thought things through, readjusted AGAIN...gave myself a little treat (needed something sweet, which is VERY RARE for me)...had that treat...counted the calories...came home...ate a sandwich, figured up my calories...ended up with a great food day...went over by a few...took a long walk to burn some extra calories and I'm ending up the day, BETTER than my plan A or B would have been...

Apologies if this didn't make sense...perhaps I'm the only one who constantly readjusts...but my job can be kinda stressful (IT related) and today was bad.

I hope tomorrow is much more stress free for you. I think we all have to make adjustments and do what works for us. You are doing great! :smiley:
  • gelatinouscube
    gelatinouscube Posts: 92 Member
    Steps
    Jan 14 - 5,333
    Jan 15 - 2,862
    Jan 16 - 2,372
    Jan 17 - 11,986

@jessicakrall8 good job on the readjusting!
    and @angmarie28 good job on being flexible with your approach. I totally want some pizza now, might make some cheese/tomato on toast and see if that hits the spot!

After all, it's all about flexibility and being able to build habits so we can keep on doing this for a real long time :)
  • simbersea
    simbersea Posts: 1,248 Member
    simbersea wrote: »
    1/17 8,722 steps
    @simbersea
    Was this for the 16th or 17th? JK

I wrote 17 but it should have been 16.

Steps for 1/17 13,121

Thanks for the catch Jessica
  • simbersea
    simbersea Posts: 1,248 Member

You rock!!! It’s the days that it’s really hard that matter. The constant adjusting is what thin people do automatically, and the most important thing the rest of us are still learning - how to balance the calories in/out. Congrats for a wonderfully successful day 😊
  • jenready
    jenready Posts: 2,658 Member
    mulecanter wrote: »
    jenready wrote: »
    Steps
    1/14 23,659

Good Lord! Did you walk to Tierra del Fuego??

Not quite that exciting. Mainly treadmill that day.
  • jenready
    jenready Posts: 2,658 Member
    Steps
    1/17 6,041
  • DreaRN15
    DreaRN15 Posts: 453 Member
    Steps
    1/17 - 1724
  • Arc130
    Arc130 Posts: 1,143 Member
    Arc130
    Steps
    Thurs 1/16-8764
  • Arc130
    Arc130 Posts: 1,143 Member
    Arc130
    Steps
    Friday 1/17-5826
  • SaraMakingChanges
    SaraMakingChanges Posts: 178 Member
    DreaRN15 wrote: »
    DreaRN15
    Saturday
    PW 268
    CW 262

Week 2 of my fast done but this week I think was rougher. I'm going to have to modify this thing a bit for this last week.

Awesome loss Drea! I am in favour of modifying a goal as you go especially if you realize it might be too much for you or lead to you giving up completely. I have learned to do the same. I hope your next week and your fasting goals go well. You are doing amazing!
This discussion has been closed.