kcpond Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    kcpond wrote: »
    kcpond
    December Week 5
    Wednesday
    Past Week: 236.5
    Current Week: 234.0

@kcpond We had your previous week as 234.4. Please confirm.
    JK

I put my actual weight last week and not the last weight I recorded with group. Use 234.4.
  • kcpond
    kcpond Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    Steps

Jan 26 - 9,141
    Jan 27 - 10,434
    Jan 28 - 7,379
    Jan 29 - 12,041
  • Emmajhare
    Emmajhare Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Emmajhare wrote: »
    Anyone know how to get Garmin Connect to link steps with MFP? I've uninstalled and reinstalled MFP and the damn thing is intent on still linking with my deleted and unlinked Samsung Health app. Aarghhh!

@Emmajhare Have you gone into steps and selected the Garmin Connect after you've uninstalled /delinked the Samsung Health? It may be super obvious but I had a similar thing because I didn't realise it had to be manually switched after delinking my fitbit! Other than that... not sure so good luck 😅

Turns out I just needed to wait fif the next day. Now it has all linked correctly. Loving my new watch! ⌚🎉
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,088 Member
    Options
    simbersea wrote: »
    1/30 steps 8250

@simbersea What about the 29th?
    Jessica
  • monaraehill2
    monaraehill2 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    emmajhare....not sure if you are interested, but there's some very good low-cal chocolate out there....just found it myself, it's sweetened with chicory root fiber and erthritol....better then maltitol, but still made in a lab....oh, well, it's kind of junk food, anyhow, so i'll not have very much at once....
  • simbersea
    simbersea Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options
    1/30 steps 8250

Jessica

1/29 8250
    Haven’t finished the 30th yet. Thanks
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,088 Member
    Options
    1/30 steps 8250

Jessica

1/29 8250
    Haven’t finished the 30th yet. Thanks

Thanks for straightening that out...you gave the date as 1/30 on your posting so it threw me for a loop...
    Jessica
  • achagpar
    achagpar Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    1/30: 5094
  • KCJen
    KCJen Posts: 1,089 Member
    Options
    KCJen wrote: »

I am trying to learn the Samsung health app as well, and want to see how to connect my Samsung S10 Health App to the MFP app. So if anyone has any pointers on either the Samsung health app and the MFP App/Website, I will be greatly appreciative of the help!

Welcome @KCJen! To link your Samsung health app to MFP you go to the MFP apps and devices menu and sync it. You can also link steps through the MFP steps menu. Let me know if you need any further tips as I've got mine linked.

@Emmajhare Thank you! I will be looking into getting that set up this weekend. Do you know if it will also sync calories tracked? Thanks again!
  • jenready
    jenready Posts: 2,658 Member
    Options
    Steps
    1/30 6,532
  • mulecanter
    mulecanter Posts: 1,792 Member
    Options
    Four Trimstoners with >4% loss for the month--that's really impressive progress, congrats. :) Glad you could pick up the slack for your co-captain who is awash in red this month.
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,792 Member
    Options
    1/30-17,243
  • Arc130
    Arc130 Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    Arc130
    Steps
    Thursday 1/30-2487

Jess, please make my goal 3500 for February. I'm resorting to using my phone to track steps since I'm without my FitBit for the next few weeks. I noticed that I only carry my phone when I remember to, plus, I don't always have pockets.
  • Arc130
    Arc130 Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    Or just keep me at 6000. I may not reach it, but it's okay.
  • DreaRN15
    DreaRN15 Posts: 453 Member
    edited January 2020
    Options
    Steps
    1/27 - 3852
    1/28 - 2678
    1/29 - 4316
    1/30 - 3957

@jessicakrall8 sorry for the delay. Problems with the app. And I do want to do Feb. I'm gonna shoot for 6000 steps. I'll be getting back in the gym so they should pick up.
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,092 Member
    Options
    Team Trimstones!

Your February chat thread is open - go ahead over just to introduce yourself making sure that everyone will know all the great stuff about you. New members will still be trickling in, and they will now be sent there, so show them that great F2F welcome!

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10783096/trimstones-february-2020-chat#latest

Please continue to record the final January weigh-ins and steps here, though. Thanks!
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,792 Member
    Options
    For a few years I have decided to ignore my excuses and just do it. Seriously almost every workout as Im changing into my workout clothes, I whine in my own head "Im tired" "im not in the mood" "ugh" but I just continue to do it. I Heard someone tell their fitness story once and they said They made running just something they did, never talking themselves into it or debating whether or not to skip a workout, they just made it part of there day, like showering, going to work, making dinner, dishes, ect, It was just what they did, so since then I have decided to do the same, so I have 3 days a week I 100% will workout because I have the time, the other 5, if i have the time, I will workout, if not, I still make sure to get my steps
    in.qgsuav7hsx4j.jpg
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,092 Member
    Options
    A new member for Team Trimstones!

@newtomfp65 has signed up, but might have a bit of trouble navigating. If someone could friend her and make sure she gets here (or February chat) that would be great. She also has not yet give me a weigh-in day, so let me know if she gives you that info, ok?

thanks!
  • Emmajhare
    Options

I am trying to learn the Samsung health app as well, and want to see how to connect my Samsung S10 Health App to the MFP app. So if anyone has any pointers on either the Samsung health app and the MFP App/Website, I will be greatly appreciative of the help!

Welcome @KCJen! To link your Samsung health app to MFP you go to the MFP apps and devices menu and sync it. You can also link steps through the MFP steps menu. Let me know if you need any further tips as I've got mine linked.

@Emmajhare Thank you! I will be looking into getting that set up this weekend. Do you know if it will also sync calories tracked? Thanks again!

Yes it syncs weight, calories, exercise and steps between the two apps. Shout if you get stuck and I'll try to help.
  • Emmajhare
    Options
    emmajhare....not sure if you are interested, but there's some very good low-cal chocolate out there....just found it myself, it's sweetened with chicory root fiber and erthritol....better then maltitol, but still made in a lab....oh, well, it's kind of junk food, anyhow, so i'll not have very much at once....

Thanks for the info. Will keep a look out for that, although I'm a fan of dark chocolate so that tends to be less sugary anyway.
This discussion has been closed.