• weatherking2019
    weatherking2019 Posts: 943 Member
    Options
    February goals
    #1:Stick to light dinner diet πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ŽπŸ‘
    #2:Drinks on weekends only πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ŽπŸ‘
    #3: OTF 4x weekπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘Ž
    #4:10 min morning Kettlebell workoutπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ŽπŸ‘Ž/quote]

Had work dinner on Wed. I ate light but had a drink and later suffered from food poisoning...
    I had to cancel OTF yesterday and didn't kettlebell either.
    I'm going to take it easy this weekend and hope to bounce back next week!
  • baconslave
    baconslave Posts: 6,948 Member
    Options
    February goals
    #1:Stick to light dinner diet πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ŽπŸ‘
    #2:Drinks on weekends only πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ŽπŸ‘
    #3: OTF 4x weekπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘Ž
    #4:10 min morning Kettlebell workoutπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ŽπŸ‘Ž/quote]

Had work dinner on Wed. I ate light but had a drink and later suffered from food poisoning...
    I had to cancel OTF yesterday and didn't kettlebell either.
    I'm going to take it easy this weekend and hope to bounce back next week!

Oh no! So sorry. I hope you're feeling better.
  • baconslave
    baconslave Posts: 6,948 Member
    Options
    haha. Up 3lb. :joy: Aggravated? Yep. Surprised? Nope. My body is such a turd. :unamused:
  • bacpath
    bacpath Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Bad day on the 6, house Reno’s, dinner out, wine through me for a loop so CHO and caps were ruinous. Back on track since. Weigh in tomorrow- we will see! Still having trouble determining how much carb, how much fat, how much protein.
    I think I am paranoid about increasing fat- it’s so ingrained in our brains😺
  • herblovinmom
    herblovinmom Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Gluten free eating- πŸ‘ŽπŸ»
    Sugar free lifestyle (no sugar added)- πŸ‘ŽπŸ» damn emotional eating...
    5,000 steps daily-πŸ‘ŽπŸ» somehow I didn’t reach my step goal, but I did stand 12/12, climb 10 flights of stairs, get small bursts of β€œexercise”,
    Increase water intake-πŸ‘ŽπŸ» Drink more water!!!!!
    Exercise 3x per week-0/3
    Daily planning/tracking-πŸ‘πŸ»
    Intermittent Fasting-did a full 16 hrs fast last night. I had a ton of energy today πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ˜

I stayed under calorie limit today even though I ate junk, go figure..
  • CrispyStars3
    CrispyStars3 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    2/10

1. Workout-> cardio OR weights:
    Thursday: B) Friday: :expressionless: Saturday: :expressionless: Sunday: :expressionless:
    This weekend was packed with last minute/day altering events... B) ... but I was active one way or another

2. Weigh/log food daily:
    Thursday: B) Friday: :smirk: Saturday: :smirk: Sunday: :smirk:
    Did not weigh everything as I was not home until evening most of those days.
    Over estimated my entries, had one meal each day.
    If any snacks- low carb/sugar, etc.

3. Keep carbs to a minimum/daily <50:
    Thursday: :star: Friday: :star: Saturday: :error: Sunday: :error:

4. Tan: at least 3 times a week-- :tired_face: (could not squeeze it in)

5. Try 10 new recipes: 1 down, 9 more --> still in progress :smiley:
    Thursday: :frowning: Friday: :frowning: Saturday: :frowning: Sunday: :frowning:

6. Clean out garage by end of month: Repacked the Christmas trees nice & neatly, take up less space now

My February is turning out to be really busy with plenty of abrupt transitions. In the past it has always been a slow, quiet month. Keep on keeping on... :p
  • tcunbeliever
    tcunbeliever Posts: 8,219 Member
    Options
    Day 7-9:
    1. Eat within cal/carb limits o:)>:)o:)
    2. Do scheduled strength training >:)o:)>:)
    3. Do 20 min cardio >:)>:)>:)
    4. Find some daily inspiration and share it o:)>:)>:)

The weekend was hectic...KISS was epic and amazing...totally worth it...Saturday was dad's birthday...Sunday was kind of a lazy day. I made up most of my strength training workouts, but didn't bother with cardio...food was mostly ok, should probably lay off the drinks for the rest of the month if I really want to hit my goals.
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    Today's inspiration:
    xvgr3irckuaa.jpg
  • anglyn1
    anglyn1 Posts: 1,803 Member
    Options
    Friday-Sunday check in

1. Eat more veggies and fruit. :/:/:)
    2. Do a light workout 3 times this week. :/:):)
    3. Take apple cider vinegar daily. :):/:/
    4. Cut back on portion sizes. :/:):)
  • supergal3
    supergal3 Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    2/10
    Met most of my goals, got in a gym workout, kept calories and carbs in control, back to IF. Since today was so rainy, I decided to spend some time on meal prepping. Always seem to run out of something I need, but all in all wasn't too bad. Have a few social engagements this week (my downfall) but hopefully I'll find something on the menu low in carbs. I find that even if they are low carb, they are just too large a portion and I just seem to want to finish the entire amount anyway. >:)

• taylok23
    taylok23 Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    Man, what was with the weekend?? On the bright side my water consumption was awesome. But calories not so good. I was mindful that I wanted more and more food so the scale hopped up those same three pounds as @baconslave. Today I buckled down and nailed my goals and feel good because of it. One day does not make a trend so we’ll see how the week plays out. I’m reading The Carnivore Diet so hubs and I may start slow and try it over the next few weeks. Wish us luck!
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    Day 10:
    1. Eat within cal/carb limits o:)
    2. Do scheduled strength training o:)
    3. Do 20 min cardio - not on the schedule today
    4. Find some daily inspiration and share it o:)

The day was nearly perfect, I even managed to be 200 cal under goal, so if I can keep that up all week then I can dig back some of the progress I lost this weekend eating like a lunatic. I noticed in yoga class (because of all the mirrors) that I am a much bigger girl than most of them there...like bigger muscular, and I'm ok with that...also this morning woke up to DOMS in a back muscle like at the bottom of my shoulder blade - weird, I guess it's from Sunday's back workout, so that's good, just not a place I usually get sore muscles.

Today's inspiration:

I like the idea of not fretting over the scale...I got on my scale this morning and it lied to me...said I was 151, but my rings barely fit, so I'm at least 5-10 lbs over that because it's PMS week and I'm definitely retaining a lot of water...I need to replace the batteries...however, what difference does it make what the scale says, really, in the end I'm aiming to look good in my cosplay and how I look will not be altered by a number on a piece of equipment.

25m2mp6ewb5f.jpg