Options
    Good morning! Today we’re looking for weigh-ins from:
    @allietuge
    @corriepelc
    @Cspdb3
    @FatimaStartsAllOver
    @Kiadams317750
    @matthewsfive

@bonniehosk85-I am so sorry to hear this. Please take care of yourself. We are all thinking about you!

Please post using this template:
    Username
    February Week 2
    PW:
    CW:
  • kiadams317750
    kiadams317750 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Kiadams317750

PW: 265
    CW: 257

Did a lot of fasting this week to try to get back on the right track. Consistency is my problem. Been checking in every day have to get back to posting regularly. Really trying to tweek my meals to get them lower in carbs but not hitting as low as guidelines for kEto.

@BonnieHosk85
    Sorry for your loss prayers

Craigo hope your anniversary is a great day
  • allietuge
    allietuge Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    @BonnieHosk85 so very sorry for your loss.

@Keepingtrack1234 I won't be able to weigh in until Monday
  • matthewsfive
    matthewsfive Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Matthewsfive
    Feb week 2
    PW 176
    CW 176
  • matthewsfive
    Options
    @BonnieHosk85
    Sorry for your loss
  • BonnieHosk85
    BonnieHosk85 Posts: 2,552 Member
    Options
    Thanks, everyone!

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Recumbent bike, 20 minutes
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • craigo3154
    craigo3154 Posts: 2,572 Member
    Options
    February 16
    Exercised: Yes (Over 10,000 steps. Drone race track setup in the morning)
    Tracked: No (celebration Japanese dinner out to celebrate 30th Wedding Anniversary)
    Budget: Unlikely (did not track dinner (again - as predicted), so do not know)
  • craigo3154
    Options
    Won't be weighing in today. My father-in-law passed overnight and I've been awake since 3 a.m. ...

@BonnieHosk85. My thoughts are with you and your family at this time. I hope you are keeping well. It is never an easy time.
  • BonnieHosk85
    edited February 2020
    Options
    Thank you, @craigo3154!

BonnieHosk85
    February Week 2
    PW: 220.5
    CW: 221.8

Too much Valentine-ing! :#
  • Keepingtrack1234
    Keepingtrack1234 Posts: 911 Member
    Options
    Good morning! It's Sunday! How are you doing on your goals? Is there something you would like to focus on as we head into the 2nd part of February? Share with the team!

Today we’re looking for weigh-ins from:
    @33sandy1223
    @66Pinkie
    @Sillycat1975
    Username
    February Week 3
    PW:
    CW:
  • matthewsfive
    Options
    Hi All, well these past few days have been a roller coster. It started when I had a PreOP doct appointment. I was really excited because the Doctor wanted me to lose 10 more pounds since I saw him last in Nov, I lost 15, Yay me, until I jump on his scale and its showed that I only dropped 5. I noticed his scale was off, that the pointer wasn't on 0 it looked like more like 3. But i couldn't see it because I wasn't able to make out the numbers. He called me and asked me to drop 5 more pounds, before surgery. Anyway what a blow, I showed him from my scale's app that I did lose the 15 pounds. He was good with those numbers from my scale and told me I was doing a really nice job. But it was too late, all I wanted to do was cry. I have been working sooo hard to drop this weight and that fast I wanted to run to McDonalds and buy a Big Mac and have a pity party for myself. (I DIDN'T) Friday I found myself very depressed about losing weight, it's really starting to take a toll on me. With Friday night being Valentines we decided to stay home with Friends and make a really nice dinner. So I decided not to worry about calories, sugar , fat or anything. Yes I did indulge and ate more than I do, especially the chocolate. Then comes Saturday morning and nothing, the scale didn't move. I didn't expect it to but I did eat well all week and for not watching on one night, I shouldn't be surprised. I wish I wasn't so hard on myself. I Know it was only one night and it could be water weight but like everyone else you still want the scale to move downward. I started this journey Jan 2019 and I have lost 93 pounds I should be proud but I also get down on myself for not losing every week. Trust me I know that I'm doing really good and that everyone is noticing but I can't seem to take pride in what I have achieved so far. I feel like I'm stuck in mud and can't move. My goal is to be down 120 pounds by the end of June, for my Sons wedding. I hope I can do it, I just need to get out of my own head.

@Keepingtrack1234
    I am having surgery next week so I will not be weighing for a few week starting after this Saturday. Issues with the weight loss I need to fix with surgery. I am scared and excited at the same time. But more scared. I will try to check in during the weeks and catch up with all of your posts.

Have a really great week. Thanks for letting me vent.
  • lacatgirl
    lacatgirl Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Slightly over today. Still no exercise as I am not feeling quite better...still have no voice! At least I have tracked every bite!
  • BonnieHosk85
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? recumbent bike, 20 minutes
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes

@matthewsfive, Vera, so sorry to hear your disappointment with the doctor's visit. Please be kind to yourself. You have done an amazing job!! We wish you the very best in the surgery and recovery. Looking forward to hearing from you during your recovery. :heart:
  • Colleen790
    Colleen790 Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    February 17
    Exercised? Yes. 20 mins elliptical, 15 mins bike
    Calories? Yes
    Tracked? Yes
  • craigo3154
    Options
    Have a really great week. Thanks for letting me vent.
    @matthewsfive. Sorry to hear about the issue with the doctors scale and how it affected you. I am glad you managed to get it sorted out and that the surgery is going ahead.

Its' OK to be scared. Change is scary. No surgery is without risk, however the reward is usually more than worth the risk (doctors tend not to be prepared proceed unless this is the case).

Wishing you all the best and a quick recovery after surgery.
  • craigo3154
    Options
    February 17
    Exercised: Yes (walk 3km in 24 mins)
    Tracked: Yes
    Budget: Yes

Emotional roller coaster today. Still confused as to why. Makes me appreciate my wife and daughter even more.

Busy work day on client site kept me distracted. Need to learn to say no at times.

Daughter had a crisis day today so has an emergency session with the clinician tomorrow. Was unable to leave my daughter alone tonight so only my wife went to the parents support session at her school replacement programme. Probably a good thing as while my wife was out, my daughter related the events that put her into crisis today. Now my wife and I can try help avoid that situation occurring again.
  • Keepingtrack1234
    Keepingtrack1234 Posts: 911 Member
    edited February 2020
    Options
    Good morning! Today we’re looking for weigh-ins from:

@abigail659
    @audreypawdrey
    @BB_1033
    @Coccolino30
    @looneycatblue
    @metubal
    @lacatgirl

Username
    February Week 3
    PW:
    CW:
  • allietuge
    allietuge Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    allietuge
    February Week 3
    PW: 162.9
    CW: 163.8

Ah damn
  • looneycatblue
    looneycatblue Posts: 1,307 Member
    Options
    looneycatblue
    Feb 17, week 3
    pw: 165.4
    cw: 165.4

this has been a tough month, too much drama around me... I need to get a break and clear my head so I can get back into this.
  • BB_1033
    BB_1033 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Is there any way I can do my weigh in tomorrow? Was up super late at the hospital with my daughter so when I got up this morning I was a zombie. Took hours doing chores before I realized I didn't hop on scale first thing lol.
This discussion has been closed.