Replies

• skullsandskeletons
    skullsandskeletons Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    Daily post Saturday
    Tracked: yes
    Calories: under
    Exercise: 4 hours of housework.

Cleaning up the aftermath of our construction project! Wow there’s so much dust.
  • Rozbee1
    Rozbee1 Posts: 335 Member
    edited February 2020
    Options
    Rozbee1

LW 184.0 1st week
    TW 181.4 2nd week

Sorry cant seem to get it in time for Sat night its usually early hours Sun before i can get time to do it, then it puts it in for Sun on the feed. Sorry. 😏 will try and get it in on Sat next week.
  • TwinMomma2019
    TwinMomma2019 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Daily Post Saturday
    Track: Yes
    Calories: Over
    Exercise: No
    Day: I went out and made very good decisions until I ate a sleeve f Thin Mints right before I fell asleep ...

• skullsandskeletons
    Options
    Username: skullsandskeletons
    Week: February week 3
    Weigh in day: Sunday
    PW: 195
    CW: 193

I did really well this week. I have been trying to really get in touch with my food feelings, especially while under stress but also just when I generally have the munchies. This process, for me, is 100% dependent on mental awareness.
  • inessliang
    inessliang Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Weigh in Sunday
    SW 184.3 pounds
    PW 182.1
    CW 182.3
  • LyndaBSS
    LyndaBSS Posts: 6,964 Member
    Options
    Username: LyndaBSS
    Weigh in day: Sunday
    Week: February week 3 (2/16)
    PW: 176.7
    CW: 176.6

• TwinMomma2019
    Options
    Am I crazy or am I reading the spreadsheet wrong? lol (it's probably a little bit of both). But it looks like we would be 1st place for biggest percentage this week??
  • skullsandskeletons
    Options
    Daily post Sunday
    Calories: over unless you count exercise. Then under.
    Exercise: 5 hours of housework!

I probably won’t be able to move in the morning! So. Much. Cleaning.
  • TwinMomma2019
    Options
    Daily Post Sunday
    Calories: On track
    Exercise: Yes. 30 minutes Ring Fit Adventure.
    Day: Very good day. Pretty productive as well.
  • TwinMomma2019
    Options
    Username: TwinMomma2019
    Weigh in week: February week 3
    Weigh in day: Monday
    Previous Week's weight: 170.0
    Today's Weight: 168.2
  • AmyG1982
    AmyG1982 Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    Am I crazy or am I reading the spreadsheet wrong? lol (it's probably a little bit of both). But it looks like we would be 1st place for biggest percentage this week??

I see what you’re talking about and it does look like we should be the winners... I’ve asked the question on the captains board and will let you know. Thanks for looking and asking the question!
  • jwall309
    jwall309 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    AmyG1982 wrote: »

I see what you’re talking about and it does look like we should be the winners... I’ve asked the question on the captains board and will let you know. Thanks for looking and asking the question!

Hi guys! So it’s actually due to late weigh ins. I still put them in to track but any weights that come in after Saturday night aren’t counted for the competition. That happened this week. The late weigh ins pushed us into first but it was after the deadline to count for the competition.
  • skullsandskeletons
    Options
    Daily post Monday
    Calories: under
    Exercise: no

Yep I was sore today from all the housework!
  • TwinMomma2019
    Options
    Daily Post Monday
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: No.
    Day: Good day. Wish I would have squeezed in a 30-minute at home workout but oh well.
  • TwinMomma2019
    Options
    Daily Post Tuesday
    Exercise: No.
    Day: Good day. Pretty lazy though.
  • skullsandskeletons
    Options
    Daily post Tuesday
    Calories: on target
    Exercise: no

Hey everyone!!! How are things going?
  • kyoung1908
    kyoung1908 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone so how was Valentine's Day?! I had no self control and ate sooo many carbs and sweets the whole weekend. The scale went up 5 pounds!! I'm back to my low carb diet and have 2 more pounds to lose to get back to my weight from last week. What are some of your food weaknesses? Mine is definitely pasta.
  • AmyG1982
    AmyG1982 Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    jwall309 wrote: »
    Hi Team! I am really struggling mentally this week. My mind has veered off into a bit of a dangerous territory regarding my weight loss (i.e. skipping meals, panicking about eating high calorie foods, etc) Because of that I'm not sure if I am going to weigh in this week. Sometimes the number can be detrimental to my mental health, a battle I am still currently working on.... I've been tracking sort of so far this week, started tracking most things, feeling overwhelmed, so not completely tracking everything. I am starting to get to a mental point where I've been putting my energy into this for so long (1 year) that I just wanted to eat and not worry about weighing and calculating and measuring. Its not that I even want to eat unhealthy foods, I just want to be able to stop stressing about it all. I think next month I might need a scale break and a 1-2 week diet break, but I'm undecided because that also stresses me out. So i dont know
    Have you tried just mindfully eating and not logging? You may have picked up enough good habits that you might be ok without strict logging?
  • TwinMomma2019
    Options
    Daily Post Wednesday
    Exercise: Yes. 30 minutes Ring Fit Adventure.
This discussion has been closed.