Daily post Monday
    Tracked: Yes
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: Not yet. I MIGHT get a home workout in after The Bachelor. lol
  • AmyG1982
    AmyG1982 Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    jwall309 wrote: »
    Hi team! This is our last week of the challenge, that being said I think I will step away as captain and from the challenge next month. I’m going to spend a month eating intuitively and really solidifying an exercise routine. I plan to not step on the scale at all if I can manage. My mental health just needs a break from the numbers. Not giving up on the journey, just restructuring it, and then deciding where to go from there. Might need to get back to tracking after that, but hopefully i will be refreshed and ready to tackle the last 20 pounds after a month break.

If anyone is interested in taking over the role and helping @AmyG1982 let me know! I’m also happy to answer any questions you might have.

Good luck! I hope you come back!!
  • skullsandskeletons
    skullsandskeletons Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    Daily post Monday
    Tracked: yes
    Calories: on target
    Exercise: no

Sending positive vibes to you all.
  • inessliang
    inessliang Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Thank you!!!! ☺️
    inessliang wrote: »
    Hello people! Plz help. I would like to be in the March challenge as well- where to register, don’t want to miss it! Thank you in advance ;)

Hi! You are automatically rolled over as long as you weigh in this week. :smile: your new starting weight will just be your weigh in weight this week.

• skullsandskeletons
    Options
    AmyG1982 wrote: »
    Hi team! This is our last week of the challenge, that being said I think I will step away as captain and from the challenge next month. I’m going to spend a month eating intuitively and really solidifying an exercise routine. I plan to not step on the scale at all if I can manage. My mental health just needs a break from the numbers. Not giving up on the journey, just restructuring it, and then deciding where to go from there. Might need to get back to tracking after that, but hopefully i will be refreshed and ready to tackle the last 20 pounds after a month break.

If anyone is interested in taking over the role and helping @AmyG1982 let me know! I’m also happy to answer any questions you might have.

Good luck! I hope you come back!!

Ditto on Amy's comment. Best of luck to you!

• CrystalEssex
    CrystalEssex Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    @jwall309

I'll be traveling this week so I'll have to weigh in on Saturday evening when I get back home (unless my airbnb has a scale). However, it may appear late in most time zones. I live in Alaska and I'm way behind everyone. (Unless you're in Hawaii). So, it may show up as Sunday for you.
  • CrystalEssex
    CrystalEssex Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure if that affects completion purposes, but it will still be Saturday in my time zone B)
  • skullsandskeletons
    Options
    Daily post Tuesday
    Calories: under

Today I was successful in not eating when emotional. It has been something I’ve been working on this past year to develop and firm up healthy habits.
  • TwinMomma2019
    TwinMomma2019 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Daily post Tuesday
    Calories: Barely over.
    Exercise: Yes. 30 minute Ring Fit Adventure.
  • AmyG1982
    Options
    Just in case y’all didn’t know, the March discussion page is live, feel free to jump over there and introduce yourselves for any of the new peeps. Please make sure to log your final weights here and start your March weigh-ins on the March board starting Sunday.

Hope you all have a strong finish to this challenge! I’m feeling pretty good about this one, I’m soooo close to “onderland”. I should hit it this week or next 🤞
  • AmyG1982
    edited February 2020
    Options
    Daily Post Tuesday
    Track: Yes
    Exercise: none
    Day: did good today, even when faced with some big emotional things where I’d usually binge I didn’t even think about doing it so I’m pretty proud of myself.

Ha. It’s Wednesday, not Tuesday.
  • skullsandskeletons
    Options
    Daily post Wednesday
    Calories: on target

Good night!
  • Minion_training_program
    Minion_training_program Posts: 13,372 Member
    Options
    Username: Minion_training_program
    Week: Thursday, february week 4 (27-02-2020)
    Previous weight: 99,1 kg / 218,48 lbs
    Current weight: 98,0 kg / 216,05 lbs

Track: Yes

Calories: 2000 a day without exercise and eating back between 50-80% of my exercise

Under or over calories on weekly basis: I have been doing really well on my eating, stayed within my calorie range, and on saturday, when i knew i was going to have a bit more food, i incorporated a 90 minute walk, just to get some extra room on my calories of that day, and it showed. Finally seem to have broke the plateau i was hitting, beause in the weeks before this, i was definatly also within calorie range, except 1 week, but i just didn't seem to lose any weight.

Very pleased with this
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    Message to all Team Members:

@Jwall309.
    @AmyG1982.
    @dougb756.
    @LyndaBSS.
    @skullsandskeletons.
    @happimess01.
    @Inessliang.
    @TwinMomma2019.
    @Luvmymonsters.
    @Kathie_GoGo.
    @CrystalEssex.
    @Mickeyspaz312020.
    @Minion_training_program.
    @germaine_yee.
    @kyoung1908.
    @pearl4686.
    @jimboden3.
    @Jupdyke.
    @Red1185.
    @Rozbee1.
    @stewartkm29.
    @Timibotkin.
    @vjpaddy.
    @Midsummer174627.

This is the last week of the February Challenge. After this week, all members will be rolled over automatically into the March Challenge.

The March challenge thread is:
    TEAM: Run Track Minds (March) https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10786502/team-run-track-minds-march#latest

If you wish NOT to participate next month, please message me or tag me @AB0215 or your team captain.

Please view your team thread and post a brief introduction so others in the team can know who you are.

When viewing the thread, please "bookmark" the thread by pressing the "star" icon (it should turn yellow).
    3cu4npy62hfa.png

This way you can be notified whenever someone posts to the thread (your "bell" icon on most forum headers will show if there are any notifications).
    yop2unsw1ph1.png
  • TwinMomma2019
    Options
    Daily post Wednesday
    Calories: Over
    Exercise: No
  • mickeyspaz312020
    Options
    Mickeyspaz312020
    Week4
    Thursday
    Pw 216.1
    Cw 216.9
  • Kathie_GoGo
    Kathie_GoGo Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Username: Kathie_GoGo
    Weigh in week: FEB Week 4
    Weigh in day: Wed
    Previous Week's weight: 151.2 pounds
    Today's Weight: 152.0 pounds
  • germaine_yee
    germaine_yee Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Username: germaine_yee
    Week: Friday (Week 4 of February)
    PW = 138.23 lb
    CW = 138.23 lb
  • TwinMomma2019
    Options
    Daily post Thursday
    Exercise: Yes. 28 minute ring fit adventure.
  • Pearl4686
    Pearl4686 Posts: 918 Member
    Options
    Friday weigh in
    PW: 179.9
    CW: 181.4
    I just got lazy, couldn't be bothered to make anything decent to eat, lived on junk all week. Can't seem to get back to plan :'(
This discussion has been closed.