WEIGHT NO MORE Team Chat - March 2020

Options

Replies

• sleepymom5
    sleepymom5 Posts: 2,462 Member
    Options
    k6w85foc796z.jpeg

What is everyone doing this weekend? Keep the momentum that you have had this week to keep it going through the weekend. Didn't have the greatest week? Use this weekend to reset and recharge to get you back on track for you goals. Let's make it a great weekend team Weight No More!

• pacsnc6
    pacsnc6 Posts: 978 Member
    edited March 2020
    Options
    pacsnc6
    Friday weigh in
    Week 1
    PW; 161.1
    CW: 160.3

saw a doctor this morning - going for tests this afternoon
  • podperson1
    podperson1 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Hi all,

So far am on track calorie-wise, though Friday night is tempting me to have a wee drink - liquid calories get me every time lol!

I am a very lazy cook but this something I tried for the first time the other week - Shakshuka. Apparently it's popular as a breakfast in the Middle East but I have it for dinner as it's pretty filling. My friend did point out that my plate looks like an angry owl, but it tasted good :D Quick and easy, plus only 312 calories.

t6t2hmpa9812.jpg
  • kirsten11872
    kirsten11872 Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    Hello & TGIF!! So happy the weekend is here! I am feeling good! This week has been very successful! My food & exercise have been on point! As of this morning I am 8 pounds down since Saturday, very excited! I still have one more day before I weigh-in, I am hoping I may drop a little more, but I am very happy with 8 pounds, just hoping I do not gain, but even if I go up a pound by tomorrow, it will still be a very good weigh-in!

Back to the gym again tonight. Eating healthy, on track! I feel so much better after just one week of getting back to my regular routine. I am hoping to see the 160's within the next 2 weeks, it has been a long time since I have seen that number on the scale.

Do not forget to change your clocks ahead an hour this weekend. I hate losing the hour, but I love that it stays light out much later.

@ljdanny feel better!

@sleepymom5 thanks! I am hoping he is not too resistant, but I know him, he is stubborn! My husband wants us to go, we are very frustrated and it is draining!

Thursday, 3/5/20 Steps: 23,512

Have a wonderful day & weekend! :smiley:
  • hope002
    hope002 Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    hope002
    Friday
    PW 181.2
    CW 181.2
  • tryingagain5
    tryingagain5 Posts: 1,037 Member
    Options
    Thursday 3/5
    Food: a little over
    Water: 64 oz
    Exercise: 20 minutes speed intervals
  • tryingagain5
    tryingagain5 Posts: 1,037 Member
    Options
    Friday 3/6
    Food: good
    Water: 48 oz
    Exercise: rest day

I have to work tonight so I slept all day but am still tired. I"ll have 12 hours OT this week so that will be nice on the paycheck.

Going to take a nap before going to work. We were already told we have to go in to work 2 hours early on Sunday night.

I'm not sure why the building I'm in is so busy when another building doesn't have enough work. They've been sending some of those employees to my building so they can still work. I'm thinking that will be less OT for 3rd shift but that's ok. I've worked a lot of OT since before Christmas.
  • sleepymom5
    Options
    Friday 3/6
    Food: logged and on track
    Water: 88 oz
    Exercise: 10 stationary bike, 10 elliptical, 10 treadmill. PT, strength and stretching

A good day today. I just didn't feel like working out so I talked myself into doing 10 min of the 3 different machines It made the time go a lot faster. I did get a really good strength workout in. Food was on point and really good with water. I am going to see a band tomorrow afternoon. I assumed it was at night when I accepted. I am not sure what is going on for dinner but I will just order the healthiest and eat until satisfied. I also will have no more than 3 drinks. Sunday I am meeting friends in North Jersey so I have about a 2 hour drive each way. Not sure what time but I plan to workout first. I am also going to eat the healthiest there. I won't have more than 1 drink because I have a long ride back and don't want to be tired. Hope everyone has a nice weekend planned. I will check in with you all tomorrow!

@pacsnc6 I am glad you are going to see that doctor. I hope you are feeling better soon.
    @podperson1 The liquid calories get me too! Lol! The Shakshuka looks delicious (and a little like an angry owl Lol!)
    @kirsten11872 Doesn't it feel good to have turned things around. What an amazing week which I am sure will show on the scale. :)
    @hope002 Not a bad weigh in. You did well on vacation and with the pictures you showed, it looks like you must have lost fat. You are doing fabulous!
    @tryingagain5 Sounds like you have had two good days. I thought you usually had off Fridays. You are right, it will be a nice paycheck at least. Have a good night.
    @amsandos I agree, even little changes are progress. You are doing well. I also like your plan for tomorrow. You included wine and candy which is good. You planned them so no drama and you can enjoy them. Good job!
    @KUMEcyclingteam Yes you did have a gain but you can turn it around. You got this!!
  • sleepymom5
    Options
  • kirsten11872
    kirsten11872 Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    @sleepymom5 I agree, I feel so good! Got home from work, went to the gym, food shopped & now I’m in my pjs, having a cup of tea & watching Friends. Trying to relax, but the puppy is not having it, lol. Where are you going in North Jersey, that’s where I live.
  • sleepymom5
    Options
    @kirsten11872 Lol! Those puppies always have energy! I am not going as far as you are, just to Parsippany. I was from Towaco which is a part of Montville. Enjoy your relaxing evening! Well productive and then relaxing!
  • JillyBT
    JillyBT Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Friday check in
    Did not track food as I am out of town at a cousins wedding
    Exercise: walked all over Berkeley today. Foot is sore but got some decent steps

@sleepymom5 steps:
    Sunday: 4,839
    Monday:9,220
    Tuesday:10,412
    Wednesday: 7861
    Thursday: 9,597
    Friday: 12,205
  • Freeglerock
    Freeglerock Posts: 2,864 Member
    Options
    @1theresamcvean I am so so sorry to hear your news. Cherish those happy memories. I am sending you a big hug. xxx
  • Fi45
    Fi45 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Sorry it’s late.

Fi45
    PW 203.6 (I think)
    CW 203.6

Happy with a maintain as I’m struggling to get back on plan after my birthday meals. One final treat today (Afternoon Tea with friends) and then I definitely need to take control over what I eat.
  • Mrsbell8well
    Mrsbell8well Posts: 1,652 Member
    Options
    I’m really far behind on posts. I will try to catch up.
    It’s been a very intense fun week at work. Very productive. I manage 2 branches and 10 employees. Getting everything and everyone back on track. We’re getting there. It feels good to be back at work and making a difference.
This discussion has been closed.