• sleepymom5
    sleepymom5 Posts: 2,446 Member
    edited March 2020
    Options
    Sleepymom5
    Fridays
    PW - 195.6
    CW - 197.8 :s

Ugh! I can't say I am too surprised. I need to get focused. I have to run. My daughters and I are taking all the dogs for a walk. I will try to get a picture but they usually aren't cooperative. Lol! Hope everyone has a good day and stays well xoxo

I was hoping to share my pics for the photo challenge but sometimes they just don't come down from the cloud to my computer right away. I will check again later this afternoon. Hopefully they will be there.

@freeglerock What an awesome mug! I love the sassy flamingos! Lol!
    @xX_PhoenixRising_Xx I love that mug too! I would love to get that for Shannon. I am sure it was in your best interest not to exercise last night. You did get a good elliptical session in earlier. I am sure you are so intune with your body at this point that you know what to do. It is funny how it seems like all over the world, the general public seems to be reacting the same way with buying out the grocery stores. Everything is gone here, hopefully you get stocked up when you go.
    @amsandos I thought you were getting a new trainer. I agree, if he is setting unrealistic goals or doesn't seem interested in helping you, you should find one who does. Mine seemed to push me a little more than I would have done but didn't push me too much that I would get discourage and not want to go. Glad the rest of your day went well and you got to get to bed early. That reading used to put me asleep before my kids lol!
    @rosieposiesrl I am glad you had a good week! :)
    @pacsnc6 Nice loss! Thinking of you, I know this is a difficult time xo
    @tryingagain5 All the precautions are necessary but there are so many hardships that come with them. I know businesses will lose money, people won't get paid, along like you said, childcare and many other things. I do think this is necessary to slow the spread so I don't know what the answers are. I just can't believe this is happening.
    @Cafelelia I wouldn't mind being in isolation with your PM ;) He's so handsome! Lol! I am so happy that we both canceled our trip. I was going to try to wait and see but this isn't going to get better any time soon.
    @lennoncpa Nice loss! You are having a good tax season as far as losing weight lol!
  • hope002
    hope002 Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    Hope002
    Friday
    PW 181.2
    CW 179.0
  • tryingagain5
    tryingagain5 Posts: 1,037 Member
    Options
    @sleepymom5
    @Cafelelia
    I agree that limiting the spread is definitely a good idea. I don't understand the hoarding of toilet paper, however. I'm planning on going to the store soon, not to hoard anything, but I haven't been for a while so it's time. I don't like to shop and that includes grocery shopping.

I don't think my company will close but that remains to be seen. If the governor mandates it there will be choice. I do have some savings so if necessary I could live off that for a couple of weeks but I can't go indefinitely without a paycheck like most people can't. Also, if necessary I'm sure my dad would help me out. I'm more concerned about those without savings or any help, how would they buy groceries, pay the rent, mortgage, etc.

My nutrition classes next week have been cancelled, along with my Wednesday walking group. (We walk at a couple local schools during the winter and since they're now closed that makes sense)As far as I know the gym will remain open so I can still go there. They normally keep it very clean and I'm sure now they will be doubling those efforts.

I haven't heard anything about my church's Sunday service yet, so I assume that is still on. We are also supposed to have a church sale next Saturday. It happens every March. I'm wondering if that will be postponed until a later date.

That's nice of your older son to help out with the other kids and to do whatever else he can do to help.

I'm not so concerned about me but those that are older, like my dad, he's 85 and has a few medical issues but is relatively healthy. Also, for those who already are immune compromised. I also don't want to unknowingly pass anything on to these folks (or anyone else for that matter)

Stay safe everyone! Still continue exercising and eating healthy (at least most of the time) At least doing the best we can since I know I struggle too. Now is probably the best time to double up on our efforts at health.

• Fi45
    Fi45 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi everybody, I hope you are all doing well.

Fi45
    PW - Sorry I didn’t make a note and can’t remember.
    CW - 305.6

Fiona xx
  • Cafelelia
    Cafelelia Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    @Fi45 - We had your previous weight at 203.6. I take it you meant to type 205.6, not 305.6?
  • Cafelelia
    Cafelelia Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    0wfcdom0hwh7.gif
    This is how I am feeling about my steps this week!
    For all of you in the step challenge, please remember to post all of your steps by around 5 pm on Sunday. We will announce the winner Sunday evening.
  • lennoncpa
    lennoncpa Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    d5ysf6ues84b.jpeg

I thought I’d give a quick hello to everyone. I hope you all are feeling well!
  • Fi45
    Fi45 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    @Cafelelia lol, yes I did mean 205.6 🤣:
    Now that could have been rather a large gain 🤣 xx
  • tryingagain5
    Options
    I did go to my local Aldi. It's normally busy on Friday but it was a zoo today. There was no bread, toilet paper or meat to be had. Those shelves were bare. The positive part is that the shoppers and stores clerks were all very helpful, friendly and patient.😁 Hopefully that good part continues.
  • GingerPwr
    GingerPwr Posts: 1,981 Member
    Options
    Steps update. Don't know which days I've shared so here's all of them:
    3/8= 10,355
    3/9= 7,472
    3/10= 6,992
    3/11= 12,255
    3/12= 7,564
  • tryingagain5
    Options
    Thursday 3/12
    Food: over
    Water: 40 oz
    Exercise: 15 minute walk around my condo complex.

The weather was nice here yesterday. Sun was shining but it was very windy.
  • tryingagain5
    Options
    Friday 3/13
    Food: under
    Water: 40 oz
    Exercise: none

It was sunny here again today but incredibly windy, which made it feel much colder than the actual temperature.

I got an email that my church service is cancelled for this Sunday and they will let us know after that. My church is small, maybe 100 to 150 people. The email also said that the sale next week has been postponed until May.
  • sleepymom5
    edited March 2020
    Options
    Friday 3/13
    Food: logged and under
    Water: 64 oz
    Exercise: 45 min walk, PT, stretching and strength

It was a beautiful day today. It was so nice to get outside for a walk. I am getting so sucked into this coronavirus new coverage. Things change so quickly. I really need to get some stuff done around the house but at least I did well with eating, water and my exercise.

I still can't post my pictures! I am going to try again tomorrow.

@hope002 Goodbye 180s!! Nice loss!
    @tryingagain5 I don't understand the hoarding either. Our stores are empty. It seems to be happening everywhere. I know it is a hardship on many people. I don't know what the answer is. I hope everyone follows the precautions so we can get through this. Hopefully this will be over soon. Stay well! xo
    @Fi45 Hope all is going well with you :)
    @Cafelelia Lol! Love that Gif! I could say the same!
    @lennoncpa Lol! Love it! Hope you are doing well!
    @GingerPwr Awesome stepping!
    @xX_PhoenixRising_Xx It is so crazy here too. There is pretty much nothing that we want left on the shelves. I really don't understand the hoarding either. Sadly I think people are rude all over, not just by you. Hope you had a nice walk. What a nice way to end a busy morning.
  • sleepymom5
    Options
    5oba2tyg1a5d.jpeg

Friday's Weigh Ins
    @1theresamcvean
    @KUMEcyclingteam
    Saturday's Weigh Ins
    @kirsten11872
    @Zumba_Luvah
    @timibotkin
    @brown6267

On to week 3
    Sunday's Weigh Ins
    @cassiegetsfit2013
    @xX_PhoenixRising_Xx
    Monday's Weigh Ins
    @jedaschultz
    @JillyBT
    @podperson1
    Tuesday's weigh In
    Phoebe112476
  • sleepymom5
    Options
    5tvtf9gwg9ls.jpeg
  • hope002
    hope002 Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    @cafelelia and @sleepymom5 I can step up for the stepping challenge, if we are short members
  • brown6267
    brown6267 Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    03/13 steps 10404
  • brown6267
    brown6267 Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    Brown6267
    Week 2
    PW 136.8
    CW 137.4

Great week staying in calorie range and exercising even though a small gain.

NSV: I have dropped inches from waist, hips, and thighs so good things are happening. Size 4’s are baggy. No matter what the scale may say, I am a happy camper!!!

I will definitely continue with the kettlebells; May be dropping fat and toning up some muscle.

Have a great weekend!!
This discussion has been closed.